Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? (31514 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Iceyjayz: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
ibkayee:

Hey dear, there’s someone posing as you

Profile name is https://www.nairaland.com/safarigirI

Capital ‘i’ looks like a lowercase ‘L’. I noticed because I saw a comment he/she made about coronavirus being fake and just knew it couldn’t be you lol

It seems like your boobs has fallen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by ATAKAM: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
21cents:
negative..
who no go no know..
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by 360command: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Zeinymira:

Are you ok? This has to be a new level of stupidity. Next time, read the post slowly hopefully you will get the message instead of jumping.
shashiewowo !!!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
PastorFire:
The said child is already with her father and for good.

It's not about the child, it's about the woman you're about to wife.

But I guess you're too much in love to notice that.

Well, like I said, I wish you the best of luck.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by joro10: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
once you open up to me about your intentions and that's if you are serious ...I tell you straight up
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Hathor5(f): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
dayorich:
You haven't completed your story madam.
You only told us how your friend was fast-mouthed to proudly mention her single-parental status.
You however didn't tell how the guy was fast-legged to cautiously japa like Usain Bolt?
Or, has he now married her?

She proudly mentioned her son. wink cool Perfectly normal for a mother, single or not.
I would tell you the end of the story but since you are so quick to make your own conclusions you can make up your own story.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Menikki31:
In addition not all relationships must end in marriage or even producing a kid don't be a relationship freAK don't go and hide your kid in the village in the name of searching for husband

Thank you!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
dayorich:
You haven't completed your story madam.
You only told us how your friend was fast-mouthed to proudly mention her single-parental status.
You however didn't tell how the guy was fast-legged to cautiously japa like Usain Bolt?
Or, has he now married her?

Ask her nicely to complete the story. It’s okay to be curious, don’t hide behind savage and sarcastic cheesy
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
iphi:
Your child's picture should be your screen saver that's the very first bomb you drop before genotype self

cheesy
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Nephilim: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
PastorFire:
Grow up man.. There is nothing wrong in that. Mine had a kid for another man while in the relationship and we are getting married.

Too much of rules here and there makes your relationship life too toxic for a happy life.
grow up son!

There are millions of single ladies who are better (characterwise) than your reckless bitčh of a wife!!

You're quite inferior that's why you settled for someone not just with many body counts but with a love child..

Guess what I married a sweet virgin!!can't forget that sweetest melody she made on the wedding night! Lolz!

Sorry buddy, many men already fùcked ur wife, wats dier to enjoy again lolz

Watch your back! Guys are giggling at you grin
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by McSlow: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
DON'T TELL HIM until he proposes. No man is worth knowing about your personal life unless they are willing to spend their lives with you.

The best time to tell him is the day he pops the question(proposes). The moment he does, don't say yes yet but tearfully tell him you don't deserve him or a good man like him. He will be curious and ask why. That is when you tell him. At that point, he will be sober and trying his best to show you he loves you regardless.

UPDATE: I woke up to lots of criticism as replies and I really do appreciate them all. I thought hard about your comments and I agree I was wrong all along. Thank you for changing my perceptions on 'telling all'. Nairaland is transformative if only one can absorb the jabs but take in the message. Thank you.
My dear if you really think your opinion is right then you have a long way to go. mind you before a man should propose to a lady he has known much of her and he has seen the level of trust in her so why would you think at a die minute like that is the right time to tell him such crab my friend ur tears or been sober won't change any shit than turning down all the plans he has for you two.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by spiceadole: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
At the friendship stage(normal talking) ,he or she should know...The same way you know your name,state of origin.
That will determine if he or she wishes to even have a date with you or not.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by PastorFire: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nephilim:
grow up son!

There are millions of single ladies who are better (characterwise) than your reckless bitčh of a wife!!

You're quite inferior that's why you settled for someone not just with many body counts but with a love child..

Guess what I married a sweet virgin!!can't forget that sweetest melody she made on the wedding night! Lolz!

Sorry buddy, many men already fùcked ur wife, wats dier to enjoy again lolz

Watch your back! Guys are giggling at you grin
You are just a kid.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Ephramed(m): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2020
the book below will help you and on the questioned asked,
it should be immediately why wait for a long time to find out a decision that you could know of its outcome immediately

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by safarigirI(f): 2:28am On Jun 19, 2020
ibkayee:

Hey dear, there’s someone posing as you

Profile name is https://www.nairaland.com/safarigirI

Capital ‘i’ looks like a lowercase ‘L’. I noticed because I saw a comment he/she made about coronavirus being fake and just knew it couldn’t be you lol

so after reporting to your gay partner what do you expect her to do?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by StubbornGENIUS: 3:09am On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:
so after reporting to your gay partner what do you expect her to do?
Impersonating someone to get attention now are we?Tueh!!!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by Nephilim: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2020
PastorFire:
You are just a kid.
you're just a Simp! Man up.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? by MrCanceller: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
xendra:
The day you decide you guys are going to be a thing. let them make their decisions themselves

Respect is everything.

Or when would you have loved to be told if the shoe was on the other foot treat people with the same value you want to be treated, they will notice.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.