Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) (80599 Views)

Online Or Physical Church? / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
meum:
... COZA! COZA!... grin
Both Home and away the young man dey Coza! Coza! grin
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Oheholume: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:
As Federal Government announced the ease of lockdown for opening of churches. See how COZA Abuja abided by all the guidelines for the first physical church.

The Reverend Biodun Fatoyinbo who is the general overseer of the church wrote on his facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1151904298508945&id=186100348422683

you are busy cross your leg, if I hear anything again.

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Any church that stylishly remove church from it's name isn't a church. eg Coza, hotr, Chris embassy, etc... I'm not moved
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lagosrd: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
These ones really look like ushers in night clubs and parties . unserious lots
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=90672365]

Brother calm down! Intelligence will guarantee you salvation!
Definitely I guess

Leave all these long talks and complains!

Your Soul Matters than all these things!
What about the stupîd long talks you've been using to spam every topic just for attention seeking?

You don't own your life!

Embrace JESUS! That's all u need

Of course!

God owns my life and not a man he created.

If your religion is supreme and true, why are you being desperate to indulge people into it?
Why are you fighting for your so-called all-powerful god?

If Jesus called God, the eternal heavenly father, "they know you, the only true God", how can Jesus be God? If he will sit on the right side of God, how can he be God? If he never said he is God, how can you say he is God?

Please use your brain to answer that.
Ponder on it.
God gave us brains for a reason.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by iokpebholo: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Corporate2020:
Church ushers posing like street prostitutes
if pastor rape them now them go come dey cry dakolo dakolo.lubbish
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by putin2: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is movie
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=WICKEDfucker post=90672736][/quote]
That's why you need JESUS bro!

With JESUS, you will make Heaven and all that Questions will be visible for you to see!

Come bro! JESUS is Waiting for you!
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
shiwex:

Pay Tax, they wont pay. They will pay tithe....No light, no water, no security, No good roads.....Nigerians are gullible set of people.

we also pay taxes. you should blame those looting our wealth
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
A church or a business centre? Lol
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Ghostrye: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, business is back as usual
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
shiwex:

Pay Tax, they wont pay. They will pay tithe....No light, no water, no security, No good roads.....Nigerians are gullible set of people.
The tax that we have been paying, what have they done with it?
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by VenumX: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fashion parade and business networking.

Even negroes joined their women in this detergent commercial.

Someone should tell that too much starch from their clothe has filled their empty brains.

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's why you need JESUS bro!

With JESUS, you will make Heaven and all that Questions will be visible for you to see!

Come bro! JESUS is Waiting for you!
That's why you need brain bro.
Take your senseless preaching to the Jews.
Your so-called pale-skinned (White) slave masters who brought the religion to you are still oppressing you with racism around the world:

After kidnapping your kingsmen
Enslaving your people
Stealing your treasures
Raping your women etc with one hand, they brought you a story book (Bible) in another hand to brainwash you.
The world is smarter now and we know the truth. It's shameful that sense will leave you behind if you don't move along.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by AmeLonRo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
That's very good. Respect to the church of the living God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcaxFR7cPI

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by cnonyechi(f): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Beautiful...

E say God really dey this church...lol

So frigging funny.

God cares less about physical aesthetics and ambiance. He is more interested in the heart, mind, and souls of his people.

How do you know wat God cares less about?
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Crunchyg3: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
StUriah:
Satan offered Jesus all the luxuries of this world but Jesus declined.

Serving God in a luxury manner is not of the spirit, but of flesh. Flesh only craves for pleasure and pleasurable experience which are not in tandem with the temerity of the spirit.

Having spiritual experience is not a pleasurable journey; many a time, it is through mortification, self-denials, meditation and dwelling in the words of God.

Ever imagine why Jesus did not owe either horse or donkey, and not even a private canoe for His own convenience. His followers did not even worship in any known beautiful place. But wonders and miracles known to the world today were performed by Jesus in those open places where He preached.
Plz bro, stop interpreting the scriptures with human u derstanding

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

That's why you need brain bro.
Your so-called pale-skinned (White) slave masters who brought the religion to you are still oppressing you with racism around the world:

After kidnapping your kingsmen
Enslaving your people
Stealing your treasures
Raping your women etc with one hand, the brought you a story book (Bible) in another hand to brainwash you.
The world is smarter now and we know the truth. It's shameful that sense will leave you behind if you don't move along.

Brother, these are nonessentials! They have no impact on our souls in Eternity..

Focus on what is essential! What you and I need is to Get our ways Right with JESUS!

Let's prepare for Eternity!

Preparation is key bro!!!

5 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by JARAPlenty(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Beautiful...

So frigging funny.

God cares less about physical aesthetics and ambiance. He is more interested in the heart, mind, and souls of his people.
It does not mean that God hates excellence.God is the majesty, so we must worship Him majestically.
Even herbalists had upgraded, they no longer use hut.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by tayewinner(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Night club
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Beautiful...

So frigging funny.

Say you don't understand his statement instead of your ramblings

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Brother, these are nonessentials! They have no impact on our souls in Eternity..

Focus on what is essential! What you and I need is to Get our ways Right with JESUS!

Let's prepare for Eternity!

Preparation is key bro!!!
Hahahaha!
Even the now generation of the people who scammed you with that story book (Bible) will be amazed by this stupîdity grin

I really pity people around you, honestly grin
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Hahahaha!
Even the now generation of the people who scammed you with that story book (Bible) will be amazed by this stupîdity grin

I really pity people around you, honestly grin
Ok bro!

Pls pity your Soul also! I beg u

2 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by greggng: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
I hope they were welcomed with krest?
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by IMMORTALGOLD100: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Your head is in the spirit bro... Maybe God didn't show up in that service self
youthsinitiativ:
Beautiful...

So frigging funny.

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Story for the gods, church for the rich.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
numberonecytyzen:
So if I come this church, I go rich !
Gbam. If you follow the teachings of our pastor
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Johzhier97(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Naija4love:

Are you really ok with this your words and is this girls that makes God truly in that Church or it for business strategy
See as d girls dem cross leg like person wey wan catch client grin
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, where do the poor men worship on Sundays??!...

Did the rich members become rich before or after joining the commission??! If after, how did they become wealthy??! If before, is that a criterion to join the commission??!...

I await answers!!! Thank you.

Depends on what you call rich.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by bonnyhope: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
I can see packaging all over
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rozz:
I sited mummy Modele

Why are you hiding your beautiful face.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ok bro!

Pls pity your Soul also! I beg u

On a serious note bro, let me be honest with you. No pun intended.

You don't seem to be intelligent with what you're trying to do here (posting righteous nonsense everywhere)

Since I engaged you in this argument or debate, you have not made any valid or sensible conviction to entice me to even take you seriously.

All you've been saying is YOU NEED JESUS blablabla

What sense does that make?
Where is the sense in it?

No stuff
No facts
No reference
No reason
No purpose etc

Honestly, preaching is not your calling and you can't make it with this attitude.

You need to have some stuff and something upstairs if you really want to convince people about Jesus. Instead of just being an annoying troll with nothing sensible or intelligent to offer.

You really need to work on yourself bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.