Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel (9248 Views)

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by joytothewise(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2020
vickyluvspices:
Please guys I need your help

When you hear the word 'point and kill' what comes to mind.

It is mostly used in south/east canteen/joint, it also means where dey sell and kill dog for meal. aka 404

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Sensitivity1254: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cat fish. Where u pick the one u want and it will be killed and prepared for u.

vickyluvspices:
Please guys I need your help

When you hear the word 'point and kill' what comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2020
Hello FAM

Expect an update

Saturday morning

Ghost readers oshe ohhhh

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hey FAM

just a little exercise before the next update roll in.

Do you think Ajoke was a good friend to Charlie
In assisting in her own way
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by joytothewise(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
vickyluvspices:
Hey FAM

just a little exercise before the next update roll in.

Do you think Ajoke was a good friend to Charlie
In assisting in her own way

Ajoke the honest abuja friend, she is a good friend in the wordly setting but... thats all

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Kaycee9242(m): 4:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Nice work op, ur story line is really a top notch keep it up

As for Ajoke she offered help though on d wrong way but i believe she had d intention of helping out

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chapter 19

Jesse playlist
Heart of worship
Michael .w. Smith
This chapter has been taken down here

This Book is now a paid story on Webnovel

Read the complete book there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Happy new month FAM
Double updates today
Don't forget to like comment and invite friends
Much love.

Chapter 20

Jesse playlist
I over came
By Ada Ehi

This chapter has been taken down

This book is now a paid story on Webnovel

Read the complete and Edited version on webnovel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2020
Chapter 21

Jesse playlist
In control
Hillsong

Read the complete and edited version on Webnovel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Happy Wednesday FAM

Expect more updates soonest

To all the ghost readers please show me some love
By dropping your comments
And liking each chapters
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by joytothewise(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2020
vickyluvspices:
Happy Wednesday FAM

Expect more updates soonest

To all the ghost readers please show me some love
By dropping your comments
And liking each chapters
Thank you.

More grease to your elbow! i feel blessed, and adding more song to my playlist. blessed be to GOD who daily loaded us with benefits

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hello FAM

LET GOD JUDGE is set to conclude this week ,just a few chapters left .

I would like to read your constructive review on this Book.

And your ratings for the book
How many stars do you think
Let God judge deserve.

I await in anticipation to hear your views.

Much love
Vickyluvspices
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
joytothewise:

More grease to your elbow! i feel blessed, and adding more song to my playlist. blessed be to GOD who daily loaded us with benefits
thank you really for following and always leaving a comment

Much luv

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by MisterChairman(m): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2020
This is a nice read .. I rate it 7/10

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Ayanfe29(f): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2020
I like how well you make the scenes come alive in my mind. Thanks for the update

I'd rate you 8/10

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Mummyclieva: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
vickyluvspices:
Hello FAM

LET GOD JUDGE is set to conclude this week ,just a few chapters left .

I would like to read your constructive review on this Book.

And your ratings for the book
How many stars do you think
Let God judge deserve.

I await in anticipation to hear your views.

Much love
Vickyluvspices

If possible I will rate It �. It so spiritual and educative. Love it many much

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Ann2012(f): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
I’m really enjoying the story, I can’t wait for Ikenna’s family to be free.
I’ll rate you 9/10.
Put in more effort cool

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chapter 22

Jesse playlist
You are not a man
Eben

This Chapter have been removed

Read the complete and Edited version at Webnovel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
MisterChairman:
This is a nice read .. I rate it 7/10

Awww
Thanks misterchairman
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ayanfe29:
I like how well you make the scenes come alive in my mind. Thanks for the update

I'd rate you 8/10
Thank you
Ayanfe29

Much love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=Mummyclieva post=93526844][/quote]thank you mummyclieva

It means a lot to me
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ann2012:
I’m really enjoying the story, I can’t wait for Ikenna’s family to be free.
I’ll rate you 9/10.
Put in more effort cool
Thank you Ann2012

For following
For your comments
It gingers me to continue.

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kaycee9242:
Nice work op, ur story line is really a top notch keep it up

As for Ajoke she offered help though on d wrong way but i believe she had d intention of helping out

Thank you kaycee9242
For following
For the encouragement

Much love.
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by joytothewise(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mind thrilling. GOD bless you 8/10

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Ebce: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nice work op

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by iykeany: 6:10am On Sep 04, 2020
So Somma have met her brother pastor Jesse without knowing it. What a sweet story. Love your narrative prowess. You should publish this soon cause the world awaits the showcasing of your dexterous gift.

3 Likes

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Chapter 23

Jesse playlist
Fragrance to fire
Dunsin oyeka

Read the complete and edited version on Webnovel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2020
iykeany:
So Somma have met her brother pastor Jesse without knowing it. What a sweet story. Love your narrative prowess. You should publish this soon cause the world awaits the showcasing of your dexterous gift.
Iykeany am happy you were following.

Thank you for this
It means a lot

About the publishing its out of the book for now,since it's available in different apps.

I would like it to be a movie.

Smiles
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Lakesc: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2020
God is indeed the Master Planner, using the seed of Ikuku to bring salvation to the people held captive by oshimiri... Victory belongs to Jesus... Thanks op

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Chapter 24

Jesse playlist
Consuming fire
Jimmy D Psalmist

This Book is now a paid story at webnovel
But you can still read for free at wattpad
Follow me at wattpad
Vickybr60

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2020
Lakesc:
God is indeed the Master Planner, using the seed of Ikuku to bring salvation to the people held captive by oshimiri... Victory belongs to Jesus... Thanks op

Yes indeed he is a master planner.

Thank you Lakesc
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Chapter 25

This chapter was removed
Its now paid story on webnovel
Or read for free on wattpad
https://my.w.tt/djv3hfobucb

PIONT AND KILL
Book 2 of LET GOD JUDGE

BY VICTORIA EZEKIEL

About this Book

Point and kill is a continuation of my first Book Let God Judge.

After being used by God to overcome the parental foundations of his root , pastor Jesse is set to embark on another radical spiritual assignment that is bound to expose the things done in secrets and put an end to wickedness when he was transfered to Another branch of the church.

Sit back and don't miss any episodes ,if let God judge was dramatic, then it's about to get hotter here.

Acknowledgement
It could only be the Almighty God that has brought me this far to my own surprise LET GOD JUDGE was the very first book I completed in a short space of time amongst many .
To him be all the glory.
I pray that in our journey through life that the grace of God would be made sufficient for us to see the end and to meet him without Blemishes.

Dedication
To those who had lost Hope
To those oppressed
To those lost to the world
To those who struggle through life thinking there is no God
To those in search of a miracle.
God is not dead

You can drop a honest review of her works on this email
Victoriaezekiel60@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's 85th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland / Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.