Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel (9249 Views)

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2020
Authors note
I have never been as excited as I am to finally put down this note

Its official yahhh

I have completed my first story  online

My Appreciation goes to God almighty first for life
And giving me the privilege to write this wonderful Book.

I have had hilarious mementoes in the process of writing this book.
I remember vividly when writing about the masquerades and didn't know I had a masquerade right at my back...that was the most scariest day of my life
��������

I fell in love with a cute baby whose name was Jesse and wanted to bring the character to life

Though the role Jesse potrayed  was a message I wanted to send to someone special to me physically challenged that God is not dead and will judge someday.

Charlie I love her personality  so much she has been through a lot and still have not given up on life I hope someday you read my book and know how proud I am of you.

To you all readers
On niaraland
Coolval
Wattpad

You are all special to me
Without your encouragement I won't have done this
Thank you for following to the end.
I love you all
Thanks for the votes
Thanks for the comments
Thanks for the share
I hope we go bigger and higher than this
And I hope you follow me through on my other stories.

This Book will be found in the following apps
Wattpad
Coolval.com
Niaraland
Inkitt
9Jastories
Good novel

You can send a massage to me on my email
Its on my bio.

Heart you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Lakesc: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2020
vickyluvspices:

Yes indeed he is a master planner.
Thank you Lakesc
You are welcome...

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2020
New Book Alert

IRIS

#1 highest rankings in Top Hot 22 billioniare stories

World's Apart is the first series of four books a
A love that bounds despite all odds.

the past is bound to repeat itself when Iris Ezinna a village girl with big dreams set to a big city to study in a prestigious university where she was awarded schorlarship but falls in love with a prince

There is a big price to pay when everyone around her is after there own selfish interest

A story of true love betrayal class clash secrets and scandals...sit back and enjoy this toe curling romance.
Though they are worlds Apart would fate give them a chance at love

This book is not allowed to be produced or used in any form without the writers permission.
©2020
Dedication
To all those who are hopeless romantic like me and don't intend to give up on love.

#kisses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please FAM rate this book
Let God judge

Thank you
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Ann2012(f): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thanks for this interesting piece

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Mummyclieva: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thank you so much. More grace in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Kaycee9242(m): 1:35am On Sep 06, 2020
Nice ending, op thanks so much for this

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by paqman: 2:29am On Sep 07, 2020
What more can i say , you have done justice to this one. Nice write up keep it up looking forward to your next write up

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for this interesting piece
Thank you for reading too

Hope you do follow me on my ongoing story
Worlds Apart.
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Kaycee9242:
Nice ending, op thanks so much for this
Thank you for sticking with me
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2020
paqman:
What more can i say , you have done justice to this one. Nice write up keep it up looking forward to your next write up

Smiles

Thank you paqman

Follow the link I posted recently to have access to my ongoing story.
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mummyclieva:
Thank you so much. More grace in Jesus name
Amen
Thank you so much too
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Ann2012(f): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
vickyluvspices:

Thank you for reading too

Hope you do follow me on my ongoing story
Worlds Apart.

Yea
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Lakesc: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Big thanks to u for this wonderful message of hope, indeed, God is great. More grace upon ur life.....

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Zara20(f): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
more grace to you

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by SpiceyD2020: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Wonderful piece dear, our God is indeed the greatest...
I enjoyed every chapter,God bless you richly.

Can't wait to read more of your works

I rate u 9/10

1 Like

Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
SpiceyD2020:
Wonderful piece dear, our God is indeed the greatest...
I enjoyed every chapter,God bless you richly.

Can't wait to read more of your works

I rate u 9/10
thank you SpiceyD2020 for reading to the end.

Much love from here.
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lakesc:
Big thanks to u for this wonderful message of hope, indeed, God is great. More grace upon ur life.....

Thank you LakeC too for sticking till the end
Re: LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel by Lakesc: 6:13am On Oct 11, 2020
vickyluvspices:

Thank you LakeC too for sticking till the end
You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's 85th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland / Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.