Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death (7443 Views)

Viral Video Of 3 Girls Gang Rape 1 Boy To The Point Of Death / 6 Men Gang Rape A Lady - New Report (Pics) / Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by ArturoR: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
Devilish cocks. SMH
Re: Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Everrest9:
WTF... Unbelievable
This is one na the FOWL version of "I can't BREATHE".
By the way, How come the HEN was the only available HEN to service these COCKKS...?
That's Bad.
COCKKS are naturally Rapists by world dictionary standard definition.

I hope this will be treated as a SIN

(1) (2) (Reply)

<<<....>>> / What's The Scariest Movie You Had Ever Watched ?mine Is Jeepers Creepers / Pregnant Mermaid Surface From The Water To Take Selfie - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.