Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud (32881 Views)

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / The King Of Home Equity Fraud: Tobechi Onwuhara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by treylaw: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2011
Just saw a picture of his fiancee, precious matthews. She's soooo Pretty! cheesy
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by majoroller: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
i just hate it when ppl come here and make comment about tribes,there's nothing as being ibo,Yoruba or Hausa in crime if you criminal minded you simply are,where you from dont matter,i happen to know alot of people in this tobechi rings because i have live in newyork before even though they're the younger ones when i was living in newyork my point is there are also alot of yorubas and other tribe that have been arrested on this same wire transfer level and if you know what it's you'll know that awhole lot of them made mad money from this scam and tobi wasn't the only one and they all use the same method,tobi was only lucky and smarter maybe, so again i dont like when we start condemning our own not saying it's justifiable but when Italians,Irish,Russia,Indians etc do crime like this we call them mafias and all sort of names to praise them,they even have blockbusters movie on them, plus they get lesser times in jail,so why do we totally condemn ours, the truth is there are good and bad citizen everywhere in the world and we equally have our own share of that plus the government is not even helping matters, look at the Arabs they have oil and have used it to better their countries and their citizens,we have little of everything and nothing to show for it, i think we should address this much more than looking at people that has failed because their country has also failed and everyone is left to survive on their own with their family, We youth have also failed because we lack the courage to demand for our right.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Ayowumie(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2011
This is ingenuity at its best.
Am not justifying what he did. However, i respect his talent for not been caught.
Be unpredictable and as shapeless as water - Machiaveli.
Learn the rules so you u can know how to break them.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Kennyblues(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
"The boy is an enigma," says one of his sisters. "What can I tell you?"
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by jayflex: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by chamber2(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2011
igbos admire criminals? whats the logic in defending this dirty igbo thief

Another slowpoke
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by majoroller: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2011
And its also amazing how a lot of us will quickly condemn people in abroad engaged in crimes when we have all our legislators and executive stealing everyday from the Treasury of our country i feel those are the real criminals but no we celebrate them,we praise and envy the children and they will also come out and call theirself creame de la cream of the society ,papers and magazine will carry their praises and all this at d detriment of giving us good governance but we'll rather crucify the common criminal who went caught can only pay for his/her crime without affecting me and you, BUT the bastard that has drained our economy get praise or even when allerged get no time because we run a failed system of government,institutional break down country,
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by chamber2(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
the illterate can be taught, the diseased can be cured, hoewever an igbo will always be an igbo, an ignorant and crude bushman, tell your brothers crime does not pay and when you stop celebrating criminals in your villages maybe then opinions change

Thats y you are still backward, idiot
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by fesse(f): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2011
@namfav - he is a criminal, but apparently its part of a culture to certain bush people to admire criminals

A criminal is not worth celebrating. He/she can come from any part or ethnic group in the world but the fact that you are pointing fingers makes you so dull and clueless.

I don't think i have seen anybody so far supporting this young guy.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Ranoscky(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2011
majoroller:

i just hate it when ppl come here and make comment about tribes,there's nothing as being ibo,Yoruba or Hausa in crime if you criminal minded you simply are,where you from dont matter,i happen to know alot of people in this tobechi rings because i have live in newyork before even though they're the younger ones when i was living in newyork my point is there are also alot of yorubas and other tribe that have been arrested on this same wire transfer level and if you know what it's you'll know that awhole lot of them made mad money from this scam and tobi wasn't the only one and they all use the same method,tobi was only lucky and smarter maybe, so again i dont like when we start condemning our own not saying it's justifiable but when Italians,Irish,Russia,Indians etc do crime like this we call them mafias and all sort of names to praise them,they even have blockbusters movie on them, plus they get lesser times in jail,so why do we totally condemn ours, the truth is there are good and bad citizen everywhere in the world and we equally have our own share of that plus the government is not even helping matters, look at the Arabs they have oil and have used it to better their countries and their citizens,we have little of everything and nothing to show for it, i think we should address this much more than looking at people that has failed because their country has also failed and everyone is left to survive on their own with their family, We youth have also failed because we lack the courage to demand for our right.
True talk brov, big ups!

namfav:

igbos admire criminals? whats the logic in defending this dirty igbo thief
How I wish Tobe could use his fraudulent method to terminate the tribal desease in your brain, E-diot!
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by namfav(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2011
chamber2:

Thats y you are still backward,

still  backward? go and hide in the bush you were born in, filth
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by chamber2(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
still backward? go and hide in the bush you were born in, filth

I pity your parents,they must be passing through hell because of you. Block head
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by namfav(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2011
fesse:

@namfav - he is a criminal, but apparently its part of a culture to certain bush people to admire criminals

A criminal is not worth celebrating. He/she can come from any part or ethnic group in the world but the fact that you are pointing fingers makes you so dull and clueless.

I don't think i have seen anybody so far supporting this young guy.

you haeve not read through the thread, obviusly
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by namfav(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2011
Ranoscky:

How I wish Tobe could use his fraudulent method to terminate the tribal desease in your brain, E-diot!

im not a tribalist, my childhood neighbur was igbo family
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by MissyB3(f): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2011
''If women were his weakness, strippers were his vice'' grin grin
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by AjanleKoko: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2011
Missy ★ B:

''If women were his weakness, strippers were his vice''  grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Topic,
Impressive. But I think Emmanuel Nwude, Anajemba, et al, those cats that took the Brazillian banker for $180m or was it $240m, were tighter.
Nwude even bought a stake in Union Bank. Scammed his way to the board of a major Nigerian bank, now that was impressive.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2011
AjanleKoko:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Topic,
Impressive. But I think Emmanuel Nwude, Anajemba, et al, those cats that took the Brazillian banker for $180m or was it $240m, were tighter.
Nwude even bought a stake in Union Bank. Scammed his way to the board of a major Nigerian bank, now that was impressive.

That's right! He broke the bank, literarilly.

Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by SEFAGO(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
^ Dont forget Maurice Ibekwe who was also in the national assembly. I remember the good days of Victor Okafor (Ezeego) and Anajemba, Fred Ajudua, when people claimed those guys made money from rituals and blood money (Nigerians and superstition) because they were dying randomly. People were too daft to figure out that these guys were scammers and maybe their co-business men were eliminating them. See how these guys would just be spending money all over naija. These guys were legends when i was a kid, you would just see them all over newspapers with city people profiling their houses with glass chandeliers and 10+ bedroom mansions. Funny, I was so envious and wanted the same type of life they did not knowing what they did to get it.

Let us be honest (Nigerians glorify robbers- not just igbo). See how some of these scammers have nice chieftaincy titles

http://www.kwenu.com/publications/nworah/john_nebolisa.htm

http://dawodu.com/oduyela2.htm

Those were the days when they use to raid cybercafes in nigeria trying to find petty scammers
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by T9ksy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2011
Posted by: Aigbofa 
Quote from: AjanleKoko on Today at 02:47:10 PM

@Topic,

That's right! He broke the bank, literarilly. . . . . . .

. . . . . . and improverished hundreds of hard-working nigerians, many of whom may never recover from their loss.
But here we are with many hailing his ilk as a genius.

Am however certain that had anyone of us here been scammed and in the process lost all our life savings and more, I doubt if
we will still be lionising these social psychopaths.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by namfav(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2011
SEFAGO:

^ Dont forget Maurice Ibekwe who was also in the national assembly. I remember the good days of Victor Okafor (Ezeego) and Anajemba, Fred Ajudua, when people claimed those guys made money from rituals and blood money (Nigerians and superstition) because they were dying randomly. People were too daft to figure out that these guys were scammers and maybe their co-business men were eliminating them. See how these guys would just be spending money all over naija. These guys were legends when i was a kid, you would just see them all over newspapers with city people profiling their houses with glass chandeliers and 10+ bedroom mansions. Funny, I was so envious and wanted the same type of life they did not knowing what they did to get it.

Let us be honest (Nigerians glorify robbers- not just igbo). See how some of these scammers have nice chieftaincy titles

http://www.kwenu.com/publications/nworah/john_nebolisa.htm

http://dawodu.com/oduyela2.htm

Those were the days when they use to raid cybercafes in nigeria trying to find petty scammers

i don't know which nigerians you are refering to because in my culture thiefs are not celebrated
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by TewMuch: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2011
They should circulate clearer pictures of the guy so that if people see him, they can turn him in. $25k will go a long way for an honest person that is trying to make an honest living without these cretin's spoiling it for them. If our own people know this bad behavior is frowned upon, and that their own people will not sheild them they will stop! We need to start fighting back to redeem our name. I am disgusted by the praises for this guy here. He is not a genius, just a low life criminal. He kept getting caught and was addicted to the life. So what genius? Smoke the rat out make evrybody rest abeg.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by SEFAGO(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2011

i don't know which nigerians you are refering to because in my culture thiefs are not celebrated

U sure? Rich people are celebrated in Nigeria. Having money is the goal of most Nigerians. Its not about thieves per se but the fact that the only achievement in Nigeria we glorify is making money.

How many chieftaincy titles does chinua achebe have? How many do these scammers get?
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by EzeUche2(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2011
namfav:

the illterate can be taught, the diseased can be cured, hoewever an igbo will always be an igbo, an ignorant and crude bushman, tell your brothers crime does not pay and when you stop celebrating criminals in your villages maybe then opinions change

Just like your people praise these terrorist and had Nigeria labeled a terrorist nation. Mehn you people have brought nothing but shame for Nigeria. At least the most famous Nigerian in the world is an Igbo man, by the name of Chinua Achebe. No one you northerners have, can even compete with that man. His name is the most recognized name of any African. So that speaks volumes.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
T9ksy:

Posted by: Aigbofa  
That's right! He broke the bank, literarilly. . . . . . .

. . . . . . and improverished hundreds of hard-working nigerians, many of whom may never recover from their loss.
But here we are with many hailing his ilk as a genius.

Am however certain that had anyone of us here been scammed and in the process lost all our life savings and more, I doubt if
we will still be lionising these social psychopaths.

I think it is disgusting to celebrate people like these thieves. They are the reason why Nigeria is so rich and yet so screwed up. There is enough for everyone's need but not for everyone's greed- (Ghandi)
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by EzeUche2(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

I think it is disgusting to celebrate people like these thieves. They are the reason why Nigeria is so rich and yet so screwed up. There is enough for everyone's need but not for everyone's greed- (Ghandi)

The biggest thieves in Nigeria was done by Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani. What this young Igbo man was able to do is chump change compared to the money stole by Abacha and OBJ.

And at least the young man stole from oyibos who continue to rape Africa. Our "leaders" stole from their own people.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Tokotaya: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
A thief, even if as smart as King Solomon, is not deserving of any honour, including having a film made about him. What message would you be passing to the young ones by the time you are making a film about a common thief. How many films have we done about our heroes dead or alive, people whose contributions to our part of the world have made life more comfortable or more understandable to us?
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

Just like your people praise these terrorist and had Nigeria labeled a terrorist nation. Mehn you people have brought nothing but shame for Nigeria. At least the most famous Nigerian in the world is an Igbo man, by the name of Chinua Achebe. No one you northerners have, can even compete with that man. His name is the most recognized name of any African. So that speaks volumes.

This is the problem I have with some of you ibos, a thief is a thief no matter what. If you catch a Yoruba man trying to rob you, I swear, I will join you in beating the daylight out of him.
ibos are not like that, all the thief have to say is nna, biko and he is no longer a thief, but your brother!
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by EzeUche2(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

This is the problem I have with some of you ibos, a thief is a thief no matter what. If you catch a Yoruba man trying to rob you, I swear, I will join you in beating the daylight out of him.
ibos are not like that, all the thief have to say is nna, biko and he is no longer a thief, but your brother!

This man did not steal from his own people. He stole from the oyibos who continue to steal from Africa. You think I have any pity for them? No. These oyibos already do not give the black man any credit. They probably though he learned this nefarious act from an oyibo man.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by namfav(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

achebe the most famous nigerian?  shocked the most recognizable african name?  shocked , get over yourself bush boy, he is not even the best writer in nigeria, let alone the whole africa, climb off your high horse bush boy
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

This man did not steal from his own people. He stole from the oyibos who continue to steal from Africa. You think I have any pity for them? No. These oyibos already do not give the black man any credit. They probably though he learned this nefarious act from an oyibo man.

What difference does it make? Do you have any evidence he never stole from Nigerians. Stop making excuses for criminals a beg.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by SEFAGO(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

I have to agree. Seems people tend to absolve people from their crimes based on ethnic group. I am sure Ezeuche would not make the same excuse for yoruba 419-er. A thief is a thief whether he stole from his people or he stole from oyibo, you still hurt lives. The people that this young guy stole from, did it occur to you that he must have wrecked some people's lives?

People who have nothing to do with "African oppression" have had their children college funds and bank accounts wiped out because of 419 fraud. I have nearly gotten scammed at least twice by my "brothers" abroad. They no look skin color before they were sending me  emails that I have won $1 million dollars or that I should give money to some african prince. There is no justification for it.
Re: Tobechi Onwuhara: The King Of Home Equity Fraud by AjanleKoko: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

The biggest thieves in Nigeria was done by Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani. What this young Igbo man was able to do is chump change compared to the money stole by Abacha and OBJ.

And at least the young man stole from oyibos who continue to violation Africa. Our "leaders" stole from their own people.

What about Mrs Chidi recently arrested by the ministry for pilfering N1billion every month for the past 5 months or so. Is she Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite / Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video) / AROKO - The Yoruba Hieroglyphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.