Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Complicated Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Complicated Love Life (629 Views)

Things Got Complicated, Please I Need Advice (a Guys Perspective Would Be Nice) / I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Complicated Love Life by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Hi guys, my story starts like this

During my first year in school, I meant a girl who we later became close very close(not sexual relationship) bestie kind of relationship.

Am not really a serious type when it comes to relationships, I that guy that just goes with the flow, d'nt really care. Have dated to many girls in this life and the relationship always end in a way that a f*ck that have been f*cked, can be f*cked again and again.

Me and this girl(my bestie) are so close that it started affecting her relationship with her boyfriend. In many occasions she lost relationships because of me(the boys thinking she is cheating on them with me)

She did not tell me about the challenge she was having in her relationship, I started noticing and k
It down on me when one of her boyfriend (one she was dating during 300level who was a cultist wanted to come after me with his guys.

I was popular in school then, so my popularity saved me and they made him beg me. From that day I tried avoiding her relationship life and her relationship became a healthy one.

I was really enjoying everything then because she was playing my bestie, my mom and even a wife(nothing evil o) she stays in my house for weeks and I too stay in her place too, mostly when am down finacally (mom) , she knows everything about me, I to of her. Controls everything and made be better in everything I do. I will say I became a better person apart from my relationship.

I have never been in a relationship up-to 3months. They always leave, either some will be bold enough to tell me that they d'nt want again and they always say they d'nt want to share.

My bestie always intimidate this girls( which I knw and enjoy most times) and my friends uses her too, any girl they d'nt like they will just call my bestie and boom, she will be in my house stay like two weeks, and boom I have lost a girlfriend.

She hated most of my girlfriends them, but I remember one she loved for me and that was the only one that lasted for up to 6months. I spoiled things with that one with my attitude problem, my bestie tried her best to mend the relationship but failed.

Fast forward to when we finished school.

We finished school and went for NYSC, we planned to serve at same state, but I was advised by a friend that I will miss the fun of service, so I changed my mind and lied to her that the guy I paid did not do his work. So we served at different state.

Service year was fun, but me and her talked everyday and video chat everyday, I even visited her and she also did visit also.

Fast-forward to after service year

After service year am ready to to get serious with relationship, I meet a girl and we started dating, she noticed my bestie pictures in my phone I explained to her that she is my bestie, and she and my bestie do talk anytime she is around and my bestie called. Everything was going well not onstill today afternoon.

My babe came to my house as user, I was talking to my bestie on the phone, after I dropped the call, my girlfriend told me she can not continue with the relationship that she can not be sharing me with someone. I beg her and try to make her understand and see reasons that I love her, she asked me to choose her or my bestie, I did not answer her and she left.

I tired and confused, d'nt really knw what to do, I thought I got this girl figured out, she was really not against me having a lady as a bestie, (me and my bestie her not in same state again self)

Help me guys, hope am not caused, I have only had a relationship that have lasted up to 6months, the rest have never gotten pass 3months. This one self is just 2months and somedays. D'nt knw if am caused or something...

How do I balance my relationship life and my life with my friend? (mind u my bestie have done crazy things for me and will do it over and over again for me)

I can't date my bestie, d'nt have that sexual feelings for her, or would have tried dating her. And she told me one day that the day I will misstakely ask her out she will break my head, the thing is complicated really. I need a stable relationship that will not be destroyed by my friendship with another. Elders over to u please

I will be 25 this year
Re: My Complicated Love Life by vengedre(m): 2:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Date your bestie
Re: My Complicated Love Life by Neimar: 3:02am On Jun 16, 2020
Your writeup grin grin grin grin
Re: My Complicated Love Life by anthonyuncle(m): 3:06am On Jun 16, 2020
if ur last sentence had been ur 1st,
it would've saved me (& a lot of others) da stress of going through dz ur litany of unexpressed imbalanced hormonal feelings.

well,u go soon grow sha
Re: My Complicated Love Life by DaddyRochie1642: 3:11am On Jun 16, 2020
With This your Yeye English ... Oga Are You Sure You Really Graduted From the University and You Completed Your Nysc??

Nigeria Is Indeed Doomed.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Life by yomi007k(m): 3:25am On Jun 16, 2020
You don't need a girlfriend.

Your bestie is all you need. You don't need to date her.
Re: My Complicated Love Life by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 16, 2020
yomi007k:
You don't need a girlfriend.

Your bestie is all you need. You don't need to date her.
he should marry her but continue as bestie.

OP don't ever cheat on your bestie again but don't fvck her either. Maintain the relationship. Very soon you'll grow old while she'll happily get married to the love of her life. grin

You can even go to her husbands house to do holidays. Idiatic element!!!

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Life by roybanjo100(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2020
rubbish....what kind of a guy keep a girl as his bestie i put it down on ur growing up. U better be wise, u r a thief, i'm sure if she offer u sex, u will grab it, bestie my foot
Re: My Complicated Love Life by MedicH: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Poor people are dead-worried they have no girlfriend. Is life not funny?
Re: My Complicated Love Life by Inception100: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2020
This life sha, Hmmmmm just avoid her since u d'nt want to date her. Maybe she go leave u alone
Re: My Complicated Love Life by yomi007k(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2020
Carchoice:
he should marry her but continue as bestie.

OP don't ever cheat on your bestie again but don't fvck her either. Maintain the relationship. Very soon you'll grow old while she'll happily get married to the love of her life. grin

You can even go to her husbands house to do holidays. Idiatic element!!!

grin I dey tell u.
Re: My Complicated Love Life by Maxxim: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2020
grin rip English
Re: My Complicated Love Life by callmeRichie(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Hi guys, my story starts like this

During my first year in school, I meant a girl who we later became close very close(not sexual relationship) bestie kind of relationship.

Am not really a serious type when it that the day I will misstakely ask her out she will break my head, the thing is complicated really. I need a stable relationship that will not be destroyed by my friendship with another. Elders over to u please

I will be 25 this year

Guy no matter how close you are with this your so called bestie, you've to set a limit!undecided If you don't wanna lose good women in the name of friendshipundecided
So better wise up and respect your relationship than one yeye friendship!

When you defer 80% attention to that mumu bestie and u expect a lady to trust you??

iF you know you've feelings for ur bestie, tell her and man up! Stop hiding under friend's canopy!

Wise up man, if you're not ready to respect your relationship over 1 bestie, you just started having problems

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Is Going Viral 28 (18+) / Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public / In The Next 7 Hours Do This And You Will See What Will Happen To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.