Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party (129281 Views)

Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Rushna27(f): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Zoie:
Don't mind that bloody hypocrite.
yoruba hypocritical way too much

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by izubext007: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
respect
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rushna27:
dey can't try nonsense indeed but dia gal child fit go Bleep and bring d money to feed d papa and mama, I guess it's part of training too
well,u just defined your flattheaded Nation's way...we have plenty of them here doing olosho work...even your Lord (Cownu) confirmed it angry
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by sholexB: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Where did he hide those boobs and surgery yansh of his now..his people sef are not happy to see him
you can see him pulling his shirt forward.. U get ?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by 02Kebreal(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
...That shows how much love She has for his Father..

She is a Good son.
He is also a good babe.
Shim is a good boy/girl

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by 02Kebreal(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
That shows how much love She has for his Father..

She is a Good son.
He is also a good babe.
Shim is a good boy/girl
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by maasoap(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Where did he hide those boobs and surgery yansh of his now..his people sef are not happy to see him

See how he grabbed his dress in the front and pulled it out in all the pics. He was hiding what you were asking for. The same reason he wore that dress to cover the rest
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! That garri, epa, milk and assorted meat shaaaaaa

Hanty, you too like food jare. Dat na why you comot your fine picture come put Milares Kitchen for profile. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Spiff20(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
So the man has not disowned him yet. Maybe it's the money he brings.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by whiteafrique: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
papa for happy birthday is not even happy,what advice will i give to young ones
when i have one lost sheep as a son who is almost a woman the only difference
is he does see his mensuration..
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by ACE1010: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Did "he" or "she" attended the party with p**sy or pr***q grin grin grin
Just asking tongue

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Babaken(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:
Now look how ugly he looks without all the make up

Look at his old man's face....

He is disappointed
Very disappointed.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Junkelie: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
If your earthly father could be this mad at your foolishness, how much more ur heavenly father. Bobrisky repent for the time is at hand, obey your father and mother so that ur days may be long
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by gwama: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
What a birthday party, they all look sad. cool cool cool
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by kayenhere1: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
seunlayi:
This guy has undoubtedly be dealing with all these so called women ninja merch friends including Tonto inside the inner room.

This style really paid him angry grin grin grin grin grin

African parents are the best. Especially Yoruba parents, their children can't try nonsense with them angry
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Babaken(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
What a fake life.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Naijaarchive(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
The dad is disgusted by his/her presence... I thought she/he said he/she now have boobs where are they
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by vickydevoka(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Him father looks lyk burnt offering while bobrisky looks opposite
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by galaxy2020(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
But him still get pleek nah ...he has always been a man.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
His father's look shows that the man is not happy to have such a person as son/daughter , though wetin poor man go do ,

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by gbishman: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lagos big boy or should i say big girl, just imagine see your papa house, una dey struggle were to even snap better picture
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by wyqay: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
it shows that the father is not happy with everything.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by mrkings84(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
The father will be like "" This disgrace child come and go, I doubt if you are my blood""
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by AleagueEdu: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Eni bimo Oran ni pan an
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Is he pregnant? Why the maternity gown

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by iAmTheJoker: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dozis:
His life, his choice...not mine.
Nothing concern me

If it didn't concern you, i don't think you'd be commenting
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by friday2011(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abeg i no understand that 3rd picture, na wetin dem serve guests be that?
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Champneys: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Looool.
Confused human being!
Bobrisky oni idi bread! grin
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by kolade560: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
seunlayi:
This guy has undoubtedly be dealing with all these so called women friends including Tonto inside the inner room.

This style really paid him angry grin grin grin grin grin

I dey tell you
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by perdollar(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
so ds man get small sense sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.