Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? (29852 Views)

Why Must Men Ask For Sex !! / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Hathor5(f): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Here I was thinking that someone would ask why men must propose at all to discover this nonsense.

Msheeeeew ....

Respect for the female gender has been flushed down the toilet here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
@Op ure a learner.

Onyi22:
Using Ring is an old fashion of proposing to a lady, Must men still use it up till date?

Can't they use Cars, Landed properties, Company shares, investment Portfolios to prospose marriage?

What's your take on this?

U still they learn work.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by martineverest(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
why don't women give out cars and phones as they accept the men they want?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by DexterousOne(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Using Ring is an old fashion of proposing to a lady, Must men still use it up till date?

Can't they use Cars, Landed properties, Company shares, investment Portfolios to prospose marriage?

I watched a reality TV program once where a man used a house to propose to the wife to be.

BTW
That was America tho
Not Nigeria

Anyone can use whatever to propose
It does not have to be a ring

It does not even have to be anything

The commitment is all that matters
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nicoddemus(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
So what will you use to accept the proposal. Just your p**** Let me not just talk

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by inereunwa1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is what happens when too much emphasis is placed on material things in the society! How can someone reason like this... Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaket! Chai

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Owodan(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

must ladies use pregnancy as a mechanism to tie a man down just for marriage purpose??

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Altimatic27: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

My take is that you need to take sense because you are a woman does not give you the right to just say stupid things

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by FASASI1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Have I always monitor this onyi22 comment unconsciously and I can tell you that girl is a gold digger, I pray they don't end up using her for ritual lazy punk that refuses to work na only money she dey find. Thief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Mishydoo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Women that don't want to be empowered,stand against feminism have a greater tendency to be abused,cheated on and disrespected.

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by SILVERLINES: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

I will propose to you with a jet

Trust me you will love it baby, the children are building it
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Kingrefreshed: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Why do women demand for money or gifts directly or indirectly after sex

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Altimatic27: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hathor5:
Here I was thinking that someone would ask why men must propose at all to discover this nonsense.

Msheeeeew ....

Respect for the female gender has been flushed down the toilet here.

Girls are getting more foolish by the day

5 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
He who Mods want to punish they push to front-page grin

If you know, you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by SaintNegro77: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
You must be a thief

5 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Am now a born again christian, Am no longer what I use to be.. Heaven is my target
If this is true then change that picture, the room looks dillapidated, while the bed looks overused.
Your clothings sef look too cheap, no wonder money turns you on.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by SmartPolician: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

I will do that for you only when you remove that disgusting, dirty-looking picture you have on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by inereunwa1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
So before man propose to a woman e go first empty him account abi

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by 12345baba(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by bobowaja(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

I rarely comment on romance thread. But all ur posts and threads reeks on entitlement mentality. Why can't you get those landed properties or cars from your father since he started working before the supposed unfortunate guy that will end up with you?

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by correctyourself(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Don't you think its old fashion for men to do the proposal, you should lead your fellow to start doing it the other way round as per new fashion. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Altimatic27: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
FASASI1:
Have I always monitor this onyi22 comment unconsciously and I can tell you that girl is a gold digger, I pray they don't end up using her for ritual lazy punk that refuses to work na only money she dey find. Thief.

They should use this girl quick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by olamakinde(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Preshieben:
Ah wonder sef
awon chop money geng

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by InvertedHammer: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Preshieben:
what will you gain from calling her names undecided
I detest your type.
/
She chose to show dirty background and feet.
Na as dog take stand dem dey price am.
\

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

I pray you don't fall into wrong hand with this your rich guy mentality.
The way you crave for material things is alarming.
Does your Father propose to your mum with Exotics cars or Landed Property?
It is high time you turn away from worldly things and engage in something that will beautify your future rather than depending on a guy for survival or living.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by finaleeec: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why Men do Propose with Something ,It should be without anything ,Just propose with a word that is all .Of what value is proposing to a Lady with something ,Nonsense .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Mikeangelo0433: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Cars,landed properties and shares for sex? Isn't that all you have to offer? I would love guys to try and read a book titled Rational Male it will help guys understand the schemes and treachery of the feminine gender and how to do your own thing as a man and not to be unduly pressured or manipulated by the only tool ladies have in their arsenal-deceptive sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Sniper101(m): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
I'm with you on this,propose with a valuable assets if it ain't a diamond ring.lmao

You do know that an engagement ring can rightfully be taken back, if the initial plan of marriage doesn't work out.
You know that. Right?

And if it is a diamond ring, that's double reasons why it would be taken back grin
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by lomprico(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

hungry geh
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by PraiseHim4ever: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Preshieben:
ohh yeah
I thought you said I don't exist undecided
i love ur reply. More wisdom befall on u.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by inereunwa1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Am now a born again christian, Am no longer what I use to be.. Heaven is my target
anybody can say he or she is born again, but it doesn't change anything unless you are doing the work of the father! And according to your post you are still interested in worldly things, he that loves the things of the world the love of the father is not in him! You cannot serve two masters at the same time! He that has ears let him hear!

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by stagger: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

what is the symbolic nature of a ring? Ask your parents to educate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.