Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? (29898 Views)

Why Must Men Ask For Sex !! / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by SyberKate(f): 2:30am On Jun 17, 2020
When they said Nigerian women are toooooo materialistic I thought it was a joke...

Now I see truly some or maybe most Nigerian women are indeed materialistic.

Dear OP a marriage proposal is what it is, simply a marriage proposal, not a ticket to poverty alleviation.
So please stop making us look bad
undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by renzhen: 3:12am On Jun 17, 2020
grin
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by samafooo: 3:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Can even you advice your own brother to do same?
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by kid7soccer(m): 3:38am On Jun 17, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
You this blockhead again.
chia grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by StillWiz: 3:53am On Jun 17, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Why do I find this funny?? cheesy

Like seriously... It's so ridiculously funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by toprealman: 4:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Using Ring is an old fashion of proposing to a lady, Must men still use it up till date?

Can't they use Cars, Landed properties, Company shares, investment Portfolios to prospose marriage?

What's your take on this?
Maybe with sachet water.
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by StillWiz: 4:06am On Jun 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Any guy that wants to marry this girl will have already seen this written boldly on her forehead GOLD DIGGER grin
I don't know what's there to strive and work hard for your money is that not Kylie Jenner she didn't wait for one Travis money
I didn't say you shouldn't marry someone that is rich but when you work hard for yours his money will be bonus for you

Good example...but you know dem no born Travis' money like 5 times reach Kylie Jenner? So literally is not a bonus. Love exist between them.
I believe some Nigerian girls truly have that entitlement mentality whereas their father doesn't own a dime of property

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Judybash93:
At least, we're in the era of equal rights
Exactly my brother!
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nackzy: 4:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi is a poor Nigerian girl from a very poor home, she's looking for a place to pitch her tent, may God never allow this type and their likes come To you in Jesus name Amen....if you marry this ones they will sleep with all Yahoo boys in the world and politicians just to have what their poor parents didn't have

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by makavelli80(m): 4:11am On Jun 17, 2020
Infact I had to go through her profile just to reaffirm ladies mentality.
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Spaxon(f): 4:27am On Jun 17, 2020
Preshieben:
Ah wonder sef
You're an AkwaIbomite?

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by SOJOSEPH(m): 4:39am On Jun 17, 2020
because there are many wasting ladies
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Carter4luv(m): 5:19am On Jun 17, 2020
if we should go by tradition our fathers did not proposed with rings, wen they see the woman they like they approach her and take her to see his people both families accepted marriage Continue. but today we copied the ring and flower proposal from the whites and now it must be a do or die affair, d ring is to signify ure married.

coming with ur post men are even tired of toasting a woman, before u can convince a woman to date u, u av to practice all the lines of words to make enjoy ur presence. dats a difficult task. now men should proposed with cars and lands. remain for ur papa house u never ready to marry.
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:19am On Jun 17, 2020
justscorchone:
I just know say na girl go ask this question. My own question is what is stopping women from proposing
dont mind them,

and they are the ones demanding for GENDER EQUALITY!
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by themanderon: 5:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Alaida nie grin
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Benwallt(m): 5:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Something has altered the molecular formula of this one's brain I think it poverty and lack.
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Blackmoran(m): 5:29am On Jun 17, 2020
desiregold:
I'm yet to understand how marriage favors only women in Nigeria.

Please, make me understand
give me three benefit of marriage to men. That will make us go gaga about it... And please don't bring in children and cooking, I can do that without getting married..
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Blackmoran(m): 5:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Joycekkh:
Look at you saying marriage is a woman's dream, I know so many men that love getting married and nobody forced them to, they just love it, stop deceiving yourself thinking that men are forced to marry.
babe am a guy and there some things we say to your face to make you happy but in our mind is the opposite...
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Tharaja(m): 5:38am On Jun 17, 2020
Marriage is a scam to begin with..
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Amungwele:
Sense no go kee u grin grin grin

Na so cool cool

hehe grin
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 17, 2020
bluefilm:

1 000 000 Likes.
i bottle of beer for you bro grin
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by elpochas: 5:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Op are you a virgin?after sleeping with many different men,you expect men to propose to you with all that you listed above when most of you worth a plate of indomie and fried egg.if we may ask what do we men tend to benefit from marraige that a baby mama cant give us.time will come when women will start doing the proposal,cos men are getting tired of the whole marraige thing.
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Gentle0wavez: 5:55am On Jun 17, 2020
What of using smiles to propose to you.
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by frozen70(f): 6:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Using Ring is an old fashion of proposing to a lady, Must men still use it up till date?

Can't they use Cars, Landed properties, Company shares, investment Portfolios to prospose marriage?

Ring is a symbol of love and marriage

Here in Nigeria cars and buildings are symbols of wealth

If a Nigeria man should propose to a woman with either car or building

Then, the marriage will be based on material things

That will be the worst mistake a Nigeria man will make

If you as a lady wants to be proposed in such manner, get married give him the support he needs and your names will be written in those properties as yours forever and no family member will drag it with you because you got them after marriage so it's assumed you are part of the success

In Nigeria we value material things than love

Give a lady a flower she will start reacting as if the flowers has no symbol

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:

You are disgracing us Igbos with this outrageous post of yours

Is this what you were taught growing up? You are worth a car, landed properties, company shares and investment portfolios?

C'mon nzuzufu n'ga before ma piakasi gi ahu.
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by blessedchild234(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Dont worry its airplane and submarine we'll use soon. Oshi.
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Abasman007: 6:40am On Jun 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

Tho you have a valid point about female entitlements

But know this

Most women today
Virgjn or no virgin

Are just not worth it at all!

A woman who a man would give his all to is a woman who is WORTH IT.

Virgin or not

Many of them are not worth the hassle and stress.

Men have come to realise it
Amd are sitting on the bench
Even here in Nigeria

So dont be deceived my good sir.

No be by V alone (not that Vs are bad)

But
IS SHE WORTH IT?
At least a virgin is worth the trouble Sha.. than these loose but he's claiming rights
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by whizbee(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Peace081:
Ring is d cheapest thing they can afford

Now I understand you find sense expensive

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by ogawisdom(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Attention seeker grin
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by rottennaija(m): 6:58am On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:

What if they stop proposing all together?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.