Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? (29896 Views)

Why Must Men Ask For Sex !! / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by darediamond(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
OdenKelechi:

I no sabi her o, but one thing i know for sure is that she's maddddd
grin grin
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by darediamond(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
AiteeAitee:

Me? grin
Am I nepa? grin
Yeah you are brigth!

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ah.
That makes sense then.
smiley
Hi
Rozz:
she's just playing around lol
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
bizme:
Ah. That makes sense then. smiley Hi
how are you doing
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by olamakinde(m): 12:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Preshieben:
Broke men cartels
grin
oh you wish, you can never have someone comfortable as me

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Spaxon(f): 2:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Preshieben:
yeah

Eyeneka mmi cheesy
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 18, 2020
olamakinde:
oh you wish, you can never have someone comfortable as me
No sense in this mention grin
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 18, 2020
Spaxon:

Eyeneka mmi cheesy
waow grin cheesy
Mmesiere ohh
Idem abadie?
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Onyi22:
Cc Lalasticlala pls move this to front page..
Front page kee u... nor go bathe angry
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Spaxon(f): 4:04am On Jun 19, 2020
Preshieben:
waow grin cheesy
Mmesiere ohh
Idem abadie?
Idem mi ofon o.

Idem mfo 'o.?
Amesiere ñde.
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Onyi22(f): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Spaxon:

Idem mi ofon o.

Idem mfo 'o.?
Amesiere ñde.
Eka mfo o'?
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Emanodimo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Just watch how feminists will avoid this post like a plague...But i wonder why women hate being in a position of responsibility in any relationship.
Some, not all.

Those who hate being financially responsible are mostly due to their poor background and poor understanding about relationship nowadays.
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks, I'm doing well. And you? smiley
Rozz:
how are you doing
Re: Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? by darediamond(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
OdenKelechi:

I no sabi her o, but one thing i know for sure is that she's maddddd
grin grin
I are a bad MAN!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dealing With Bossy Women / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.