Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland (8584 Views)

Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? / Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) / Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by CAPSLOCKED: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol, been busy offline I'm just seeing this.
Thank you very much for the kind words.
You also don't have to bring down my fellow women to appreciate me you know? wink

OUR FELLOW WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THE BARE GROUND. THERE'S NO CRIME IN MENTIONING WHAT'S SO OBVIOUS.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol, been busy offline I'm just seeing this.
Thank you very much for the kind words.
You also don't have to bring down my fellow women to appreciate me you know? wink

Those people ain't women jare...
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OUR FELLOW WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THE BARE GROUND. THERE'S NO CRIME IN MENTIONING WHAT'S SO OBVIOUS.

Yes oooo.... Mr Caps cool
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
Don't mind him
CreamyBanana:
see gbas gbos.
but amatarasha fine pass the ghanaian girl jor.

Is Amatarasha a name of a wild animal, desert place or inconsequential thing
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol so that's why the op is stupid to you?
Don't let inferiority complex finish you sha, this is not a competition.
And who is this one.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:
And who is this one.
Koshi danu

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Koshi danu
Same to you.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Makydebbie is the prettiest girl I've seen in a while. Zoie, if it's paining you, upload a picture of your face and not what I'm seeing there.

1 Like

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
rottencorpse:
Makydebbie is the prettiest girl I've seen in a while. Zoie, if it's paining you, upload a picture of your face and not what I'm seeing there.
The opinion of a rottencorpse cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:
The opinion of a rottencorpse cheesy grin grin
Don't veer off. Upload your pix and prove that you're prettier than her.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
rottencorpse:

Don't veer off. Upload your pix and prove that you're prettier than her.
To please you?
Guy, you're dead grin. Corpses aren't judges of beauty. Just lay back and let the decomposition complete it's cycle. I'll come plant a tree in a few months time ontop of your grave.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
.wetin musa no go see for gate
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:

To please you?
Guy, you're dead grin. Corpses aren't judges of beauty. Just lay back and let the decomposition complete it's cycle. I'll come plant a tree in a few months time ontop of your grave.
Stop wasting your time. You made a comment stating that you're way prettier than she is. Prove it by uploading your picture.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
rottencorpse:

Stop wasting your time. You made a comment stating that you're way prettier than she is. Prove it by uploading your picture.
Story story, rotten corpse.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:

You've made it clear that you're an ugly duckling. If you're not ugly, you would've uploaded your pix proving your earlier statement. Goodbye.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 2:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Zoie:

Aye e ma gbo adura

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 6:06am On Jun 18, 2020
Zoie:

Simp

Like ur Brothers n parle

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by fattprince(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Is it that Makydebbie that is calling all men rapist. And is always bitter and always on the defensive. Very insecure human being. Even when a 17 years old girl seduce a man. The man is the one at fault in her own opinion.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Zoie post=90797040][/quote]

Underneath ur Brazilian hair is a coconut head
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
fattprince:
Is it that Makydeie that is calling all men rapist. And is always bitter and always on the defensive. Very insecure human being. Even when a 17 years old girl seduce a man. The man is the one at fault in her own opinion.

Abeg pedophile, unfollow me.
Ewwww..
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by fattprince(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
makydebbie:

Ewwww..
I will unfollow you now. But never call me pedophile. Cos I've never had sex with a lady below 20. But I've been constantly harassed sexually by even girls below 13. But guess what? I have to suffer this in silence because people are like you. They will surely find a way to put the blame on me.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by obontami: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
makydebbie:

Ewwww..

Please, what's shito?
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
obontami:

Please, what's shito?
Are you using an android phone or are you still stuck with a java phone? Use the internet and stop trying to be savage cos I know where you're headed to.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by obontami: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
rottencorpse:

Are you using an android phone or are you still stuck with a java phone? Use the internet and stop trying to be savage cos I know where you're headed to.
Stay your lane boy!
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by InfinityFabric: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Never seen nor noticed her posts, but IF she's half what you said, she deserve the praise.
There are too many moronic ones roaming around. a good one should be encouraged.

As for the other ones u mentioned, they should be locked in a 50°C room with Barney & Friends playing in a REPEAT 1 loop.
That's revenge for being annoying!
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by InfinityFabric: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
rottencorpse:

Are you using an android phone ...
What's wrong with Android Phone ?
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2020
Oooh God!
I came all the way from far and wide over here to behold a "most pretty" lady and you showed me makydebbie. Smbh.

N.B: I never said she ugly but....(*walks out of thread mumbling some words**) cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? / He Approached Me-i Was Fronting = I Lost Him :( / How Long Can You Last On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.