Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland (8570 Views)

Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? / Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) / Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by safarigirI(f): 2:49am On Jun 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Chicken hearted cowards use the report button.
you think so?
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by StubbornGENIUS: 2:51am On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:
you think so?
why are you reporting her for a comment towards some1 else?
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by safarigirI(f): 2:52am On Jun 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
why are you reporting her for a comment towards some1 else?
my friend go and sleep.
Don't let me face you this night
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by StubbornGENIUS: 2:56am On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:
my friend go and sleep.
Don't let me face you this night
You can't do more than a yam porridge!Face who
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by safarigirI(f): 3:34am On Jun 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You can't do more than a yam porridge!Face who
I'm watching u.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by StubbornGENIUS: 3:40am On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:
I'm watching u.
Only gays with personality issues use a moniker that's not theirs.what kind of man are you?
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by safarigirI(f): 4:09am On Jun 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Only gays with personality issues use a moniker that's not theirs.what kind of man are you?
for the last time I'm warning u to back off.
I'm a very mysterious Lady and trust me you'll regret it if I deal with u
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by StubbornGENIUS: 4:16am On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:
Mr. Safarigirl,you can't do shiit!mysterious lady indeed!!Abeg shift joor
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2020
Stubborn VS mysterious girl
gringringrin

John Cena VS Rey mysterio grin
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by safarigirl(f): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Mr. Safarigirl,you can't do shiit!mysterious lady indeed!!Abeg shift joor

You spelt that moniker wrong.

That isn't me at all, it's a jobless fellow using my handle for nonsense.
Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by safarigirl(f): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
safarigirI:

I am flattered that I have gotten so popular, that some dude will use my handle to cause an upset.

I am reporting this handle now.

Seun, lalasticlala and co, please, you all would do well to ban this fellow permanently. I haven't built a reputation here for years, for some nonentity to ruin it with such foolishness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland by MrCanceller: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
Ekemeze:

You're a mistake!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Lubricant Before Making Love With Me. / Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.