Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Undesired Bride - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Undesired Bride (29380 Views)

Undesired Neighbors / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / The Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Undesired Bride by kenidazz(f): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
we are still waiting o
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Episode 9

Bamidele drove into his mansion with few numbers of acquainted cars parked at the parking lot.

'What's going on' he thought as his brows furrowed and called the gateman.

" Akanni !, What's going on in my house?" He inquired.

" Ehn... Kilewi, Sir ( what did you say, sir)?" The gateman asked not understanding his spoken English.

" Kilonshele ninu ile mi( what's going on in my house)." He snapped, momentarily regretting why he employed the uneducated gateman.

" Awon madam, mummy ati daddy pelu awon ore yin ni,Sir ( it's your wife, parents and friends, Sir)."

Without asking further questions, he walked briskly into the large house.

He stepped into the dark living room wondering why the lights are turned out. Just when he attempted turning the switch of the lights on, they suddenly came on.

He became astonished by the beautiful decorations.

" Happy birthday too you...., Birthday dear
Bammy...., happy birthday to you..." They chorused and clapped.

" Thanks, everyone. I really.... cannot thank you all enough. Thanks." He said with enthusiasm.

" You should thank your wife more, dear. She planned all of these."Mr. And Mrs. Mobolaji said unison.

Bamidele stared intently at Wuraola looking absolutely gorgeous in her red floor- length gown.

'' gosh! She's so... beautiful'' he mumbled.

Hum! Hum!... Wuraola cleared her throat to gain his attention.

" It's time. Come cut the cake" she said smiling softly and pulling his hands towards the cake stand while Bamidele followed gawking at her killer curves.

After they fed the cake to each other, Wuraola sighted Olaniyi's figure and walked up to him.

"Hey, Niyi. I'm glad you came. Thanks." She said with a small smile.

" you're welcome Wuraola. By the way, you look so...divine." Niyi complimented and she blushed wishing the compliment came from her husband.

Bamidele scanned the entire decorated living room when he noticed Wuraola was missing. He flared up seeing her spoke to a man's figure and grinning from side to side.

" Not today..." He growled as he walked to them and without Wuraola seeing it coming, he held her waist possessively.

Wuraola was surprised at his strange behavior and Niyi became uncomfortable.

"Meet Olaniyi - My colleague." Wuraola introduced with her heart throbing at Bamidele's hold on her waist.

" I'm. Bamidele. Her loving husband" He said with mischievous smile plastered on his lips.

' what's wrong with him ....? ' Wuaola spoke inaudibly.

----------------------

" Hello, beautiful." Biola heard a voice said, and spun around.

" I'm Abdulmaleek Mustapha. A friend of the celebrant." Maleek introduced with smile while extending his hand for handshake.

" Abiola Lewis. A friend and a colleague of the celebrant's wife" she said receiving his handshake.

" You look so gorgeous." He complimented.

"Thanks, you ain't looking bad either." She reciprocated with her beautiful smile as they took a sip from their glasses.

They discussed few things and exchanged numbers.

---------

Bamidele got tipsy from few glass of drinks he had with his friends as they chit chatted and tease him about how beautiful his wife looked.

" Bam... You're one lucky bastard!, You know? Look how beautiful your wife looks tonight?" Korede said.

" I wish I met her earlier before you did." Maleek said

" What's that supposed to mean?" Bamidele asked and eyed him

"Fortunately, i met a beauty who happens to be her friend and colleague." he said smiling to himself.

" What! You.... Spoke to a lady?!" Korede exclaimed looking surprised as Bamidele.

" Yes.... I finally manned up. I couldn't let her go all because of my silly shyness." He confessed.

"Wow! Bravo!" Korede and Bamidele yelled while they clapped.

" So who's your new catch." Maleek asked hurling his question at Korede.

" Guys... I've repented." Korede replied while Bamidele and Maleek laughed.

" You... Korede. Mr. Randy himself has repented?" Maleek stifled.

" I'm serious, guys..." He said.

"So, what triggered your repentance? Did someone preached to you?" Bamidele asked trying to control his laughter.

" No, Kemisola changed me. It was lust at first, but she eventually succeeded in making this player fall hopelessly in love with her." Korede said with emotions his eyes.

------------------------------

After the party was rounded off, Bamidele walked tipsily into their bedroom. He heard sound of water droplets from the ensuite bathroom proving his wife was in the bathroom.

" Sweet...Lord!" He mumbled as Wuraola appeared in a white towel tied around her upper torso.

" I...I..."

"Ssshhh... Why do you always have to clarify yourself? I'm aware you weren't expecting me so...soon..." He said as he placed his index fingers on her lips.

He stared at her trembling lips.

" They look so.... succulent.". He thought.

" Thanks." He said.

"For...?"

" Making me feel special." He replied as he rendered her speechless.

7 Likes

Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ewo... Killer curves oooo
Re: The Undesired Bride by lahrra(f): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Op, pls more update oo.
Thanks Op.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Khriztarl(f): 12:40am On Jun 26, 2020
See the way stargurl hung me in the middle of no where. thanks OP. Thumb ups.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Ann2012(f): 4:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Bami can't wait to eat those succulent lips of Wura

Thanks for the update
Re: The Undesired Bride by Lamanii22(f): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
OP... IWO DA(WHERE ARE YOU)??....
Re: The Undesired Bride by andrewtosin(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
If "iwo" is "you" and "da" is "where", then which one is "are"? (20 marks)
Lamanii22:
OP... IWO DA(WHERE ARE YOU)??....
Re: The Undesired Bride by Lamanii22(f): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
andrewtosin:
If "iwo" is "you" and "da" is "where", then which one is "are"? (20 marks)

Loool
Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 3:16am On Jun 27, 2020
stargurl,this is not how we planned it ooo
Re: The Undesired Bride by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2020
They have fallen in love...
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2020
So... Sorry guys. Please, await an update today or tomorrow wink
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Episode 10

Ding... Ding... Ding... Biola heard the door bell rang and sauntered towards the door. She peeked through the door's hole, and saw a man dressed in DHL's outfit with a neatly wrapped parcel in his hands.

". Good morning." She said as she opened the door.

" Morning, ma'am. Are you miss. Abiola Lewis, ma'am?" The courier man inquired.

"Yes, I'm Abiola."

" Mr. Maleek Mustapha had sent us to deliver this at your doorstep, please sign here, ma'am. The courier man said extending the parcel while Biola received the parcel and signed.

She walked into her purple painted living smiling at Maleek's gesture as she unwrappedd the parcel containing a beautiful red kneel length gown, a diamond choker and beautiful shining waist beads.

Biola's eyes almost poped out after seeing the waist beads.

"What kind of guy gift waist beads to a woman who's not his wife or girlfriend?" Biola wondered and Maleek's call came in.

" Hello, beautiful!" He said with excitement.

" I'm sure you must've received my gifts by now, yes?" He asked

" Yes, Maleek, and thanks. But, what's the waist beads about?"

" You don't like them? " He asked

" I do..... But from a guy...?"

" Baby..., It's doesn't really matter whom they are from. What matters is that you love them" he said.

"So....I was thinking since today is weekend, why don't we hang out like....having dinner or something." He suggested hoping she wouldn't decline him.

" Hm...let me check my schedule for today..., and give you feedback." Biola said

" C'mon baby.... I know you hardly work on weekends. Please....say yes."

" Fine....if you insist."

" All right, baby... Be ready by 7pm, I will come pick you up. And please.... wear those..."

" What!" Biola exclaimed.

" Please....baby..."

"All right, fine..." She said and rolled her eyes.

---------------

Bamidele and Wuraola have been in good terms since his birthday celebration. It's Saturday's noon and they were at the dinning having lunch, when Wuraola's phone rang.

" Hello..., who's this, please?" She asked politely.

" It's me, Oluwole." A deep voice spoke from the other end and Wuraola became terrified.

Her cutlery fell on the glass dinning table, inducing an uproarious sound making Bamidele anxious.

" Hiiii....." She said incoherently.

" I want us to see" Oluwole said.

Bamidele wondered whom she was speaking with that got her looking so...scared and out of words.

" What's the problem,dear?" Bamidele asked looking worried after she hung up the phone.

"It's nothing, dear...j-just a client." She said faking smile.

Bamidele wasn't convinced but had to let it be. He stared at her timid expression as they complete their lunch.

------

It was exactly 6:50pm when Maleek drove into 'Distinct estate' as described by Biola. He parked his black BMW at the building where her apartment is located and called her.

" Hello..., my amor. I'm at your building's parking lot."

" All right. I will be there in few minutes."

Biola looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled.

' not bad...' she thought and grabbed her black purse.

She saw Maleek as soon as she came down the building leaning on his car.

' he must be damn rich!' she thought.

"Hey, baby girl! You look so... beautiful." He said hugging her.

" Shall we...?" He asked opening the door next to the driver's and gesturing for her to seat.

" Thanks."

They discussed their favorite songs in the car as they drove down to 'à la carte restaurant'.

---------

" Welcome to a la carte restaurant, ma'am, Sir. What would you like me to serve you? The male chubby cute waiter said, staring intently at Biola.

Maleek clenched and unclenched his fist at the
waiter staring at Biola who was busying reading through the the menu list and wanted to punch the fatso's nose until he bled, but he wouldn't want to constitutes nuisance at Biola's presence and make her think of him otherwise .

" Savoury rice, plantain and grilled chicken are fine." Biola said to the waiter.

" All right, ma'am" the waiter said smiling at her

" You, Sir...?" He asked with smile not as genuine as the one he smiled to Biola.

" I will have same thing she's having." He answered and eyed the waiter from head to his black shoes.

" It will be ready in few minutes" the waiter said and walked away.

"Tell me more about you, Abiola." Maleek said.

" You already know more than I imagined you knew about me, Maleek. So, stop acting oblivious." Biola said and rolled her eyes.

" Yes....maybe you're correct. But I want to know more than I already know. Like your previous relationships and the rest...."

" My previous relationships crushed because my past boyfriends and I weren't compatible, so... We had to call them off. She explained as the waiter served the food.

" I'm certain we will be compatible." Maleek mumbled and Biola pretended like she heard nothing as they began eating their food.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Undesired Bride by Missmossy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
More please....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Missmossy:

More please....

More update is coming tomorrow....Nepa has been doing us strong thing in my area.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Khriztarl(f): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
undecided
Re: The Undesired Bride by Amarita(f): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
No update today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Undesired Bride by Ann2012(f): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Episode 11

Wuraola called Oluwole's line Immediately she walked into a stuffy atmospheric building that looked like a deserted warehouse. She puffed out her chest and struggled for breathe.

" Could I be at the wrong rendezvous?"she asked in soliloquy and glanced at her phone's screen for the second time, with the exact descriptions of where she was clearly displayed on it.

" No, you're not at the wrong venue, Wuraola mi." She heard a deep raspy voice said and spun.

She spotted a man's figure from a not so bright distance. The figure strutted towards the brighter side, and she stared in awe seeing several tattoos drawn from his neckline, to his forearm as well as his pierced ears.

" You're astonished by my looks, aren't you?" he asked with a smirk.

"iiii......" She stuttered and was cut off.

" It's so.... adorable...that you think you could outsmart me so... easily." He said and lit a stick of cigarette. He dragged it and popped out the smoke like a chain smoker.

" P- please, Wole. I'm happily married now, and I love my husband. I c- can't go back to the lifestyle I didn't advertently lived." She said in trepidation, hoping that would cool him off and wane his heightened lust towards her.

" You think I'm not aware of that?" He asked and laughed hysterically.

" Please... just let me live in peace."

" You will live in peace only when you fulfil my wishes!" He roared and settled his dark eyes on her wide hips that filled the denim Jean trousers she wore, and groaned seeing how her bosom clung together in her blush pink chiffon top, slightly exposing her beautiful valley.

'how could he forget the passionate moments they shared?' he thought briefly and licked his lower lip with the tip of his tongue.

" You see.... I'm being generous enough to not punish you for fooling me..., And eluding my plans. Hence, I have two options for you. just two." He said illustrating his words with his mid and index fingers as he sauntered around her in circular motion.

"The first option is for you to satisfy my sexual urges in ways I deem fit. I'm sure you understand what I mean by that, or I reveal your past to the entire world who think you're chaste and virtuous." He stated and tears pricked from her eyes.

" Never! I will never fulfil your lustful wishes, Oluwole. Why can't you just move on and get rid of the stupid obsession you have for me?!" She yelled, feigning confidence, even though she was ostensibly terrified by his threats.

" Twenty four hours is all you have to make a decision, Wuraola. And I'm sure you gonna make the wise one." He said and walked towards the angle he appeared from.

---------

Meanwhile, Bamidele has been noticing his wife's timid and worried countenance since the day she received a call from whom she claimed was a client. He observed that she cringes at the sight of a particular number and also how she wouldn't pick the calls in his presence.

He had decided to give their marriage a chance and turn a new leaf. He wished she could entrust him with whatever is eating her up, and share her trying times with her.

---------

Tears cascaded Wuraola's face and wished she could turn back the hands of time.

She reprimanded herself for the life she didn't intentionally lived. She blamed her self for not trying harder to sought other ways in saving her dying father.

She thought of confiding in Biola, however, the thought of Biola advising her to choose the former option, made her have a rethink.

The thought of telling her husband also popped in her mind, for she knew for the fact that she wouldn't give into Oluwole's demands.

That was in her past and she vowed not to be a dog that returns to its vomits.

5 Likes

Re: The Undesired Bride by Lakesc: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks for d update
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lakesc:
Thanks for d update
Most welcome
Re: The Undesired Bride by Folashadepro: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
this update is small ooo anyways, thanks
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Folashadepro:
this update is small ooo
anyways, thanks

Most welcome smiley
More updates coming, InShaa Allah.
Re: The Undesired Bride by skubido(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ann2012:
EkopSparoAyara
Skubido
Adesina12
Prudysara

Call on others pls, popcorn and pepsi is also available

Ann2012 sisterly to sure.

Thanks for the update Mention oo

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by skubido(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wuraola should inform her husband ooo.

OP u too much. More ink to your pen
Re: The Undesired Bride by Khriztarl(f): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
cool
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
skubido:
Wuraola should inform her husband ooo.

OP u too much. More ink to your pen
Ameen. Thanks..
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by PrudySara(f): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Wuruola should let her husband know about it, before it turns to another thing.
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
PrudySara:
Wuruola should let her husband know about it, before it turns to another thing.
Thanks for the update.
Most welcome cool

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by Adesina12: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Come and continue this tory stargurl20
Waiting patiently
Sweet popcorn for you
Re: The Undesired Bride by damselposh(f): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
I yaff missed plenty action ooo

Wuraola should better tell her husband, now that Bam Bam baby is beginning to like her.

ride on stargurl, eshe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today: Throwback, Now Pics / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Ancient Magic Of Nissin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.