Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Undesired Bride - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Undesired Bride (29340 Views)

Undesired Neighbors / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / The Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Episode 19

It was a rainy evening when Bamidele returned from the office. He called out for Wuraola's name with no response.

He walked closely to the kitchen to see if she might be busy preparing dinner, but met with no one except the extravagantly furnished kitchen.

" Where could she be at this time during this heavy stormed rain?" bHe wondered out loud as he walked towards the dining area and see the beautifully decorated dining table, designed with lit candles and meals that made his mouth watered.

" These look nice." He said to himself as he heard a footstep approached him.

" You are back, sweetheart?" Wuraola asked as Bamidele stared, looking so dumbfounded.

" Y...yeah, I'm." He stuttered.

" Will you have your shower first or we should have dinner?" She inquired not breaking their eye contacts, heightening the tension building within Bamidele.

" These look irresistible," he said acknowledging how much more irresistible she looks in her transparent nightie. " I would rather I eat... before the shower." He said as Wuraola sensed the double meaning in his words.

--------

" Say it. You need not hold your self back. Not after how far we've come, Bamidele," Wuraola said

"I know you have been betrayed in the past. You have been wronged even when the only crime you commited was loved her genuinely. But I'm here now. I'm here to shower you with love she never gave you." She said palming his face as she assured him of her undying love for him.

" I love you, Wuraola. I thought I would never love anyone apart from Aduke, but you proved me wrong. You've captured my heart, and I....I never ever want to lose you to any one. Not even that scoundrel."

He confessed, and kissed her passionately as he directed them towards their bed to consummate their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: The Undesired Bride by Samrat01(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2021
We've forgotten about this story ma'am. Your last update was January 11... Not encouraging at all
Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Samrat01:
We've forgotten about this story ma'am. Your last update was January 11... Not encouraging at all

I don't think she invest her time to this story (this could be my insensitivity though). This piece has taken too long.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hey, guys!

I'm really very sorry for the delay of this story. Trust me when I say it wasn't intentional. I've really been busy with sch activities which has been nothing but so demanding.

Finally, I've have been able to complete this story and the final version is available on Okadabooks.com. And its title is now "once disdained wife" kindly show love to your girl by reading. Thanks.
Below is the link.
https://okadabooks.com/user/Adukeke

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today: Throwback, Now Pics / Ancient Magic Of Nissin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.