Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Undesired Bride - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Undesired Bride (29443 Views)

Undesired Neighbors / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / The Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ann2012:
Well done OP
Thanks kiss
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
skubido:
Tanks for the update

Oya comma continue ooo
Thanks. There will be regular updates from now on ...

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by genius43(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Stargurl20:

Thanks. There will be regular updates from now on ...

It seems the previous Update was hidden
Re: The Undesired Bride by Adeola25(f): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: The Undesired Bride by do4luv14(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yes , cant see it again

genius43:

Re: The Undesired Bride by genius43(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
do4luv14:
Yes , cant see it again

Sad. I kept it as a bookmark to read when less busy and I accidentally refreshed the page.
Re: The Undesired Bride by genius43(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
do4luv14:
Yes , cant see it again

Sad. I kept it as an open Tab to read when less busy and I accidentally refreshed the page.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Taniaa(f): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thumbs Up,keep it up
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2020
genius43:

really? i can still see them.
Re: The Undesired Bride by genius43(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2020
Stargurl20:

really? i can still see them.

Here it is

Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Adeola25:
Thanks for the update
Most welcome kiss
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Taniaa:
Thumbs Up,keep it up
Most welcome kiss
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
genius43:

Here it is

But, can you access the episodes now?
Re: The Undesired Bride by genius43(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Stargurl20:

But, can you access the episodes now?

No changes here.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
genius43:

No changes here.

I really don't know what the case may be
Re: The Undesired Bride by genius43(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Stargurl20:

I really don't know what the case may be

Let me accept my fate.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Episode 17

" I've heard a lot about your proficiency and I would like you to prove that to me by surpassing beyond my expectations." Oluwole said and tapped the little amount of ash that formed on his lit cigarette into the ash tray. He took a deep drag and raised his head maintaining an eye contact with the seamstress whose outfit spoke volume of her profession.

" Make her look flawless in the dress." He said hoarsely, not looking away from the seamstress.

" Definitely, sir. I assure you the best." The seamstress said and she arched slightly.

" Good." He said and beckoned one of his men.

" Charles, take her to her room." He ordered while making a gesture at the seamstress.

Charles signaled the seamstress who picked her sewing kit and walked ahead him as he prowled behind.

" The third door at the left." He spoke in his baritone voice as they walked through the passage.

The seamstress stopped at the entrance of the room and saw that the door was biometrically secured. Charles walked closer to the door and placed his thumb on the fingerprint door lock which had the seamstress giving him a curious look.

She looked around as they walked into the magnificent room.

" There." Charles said as he pointed towards the angle where Wuraola sat in a tuck sitting position.

"Argh!" The seamstress gasped as she spotted Wuraola.

" Focus on what you were sent here for." Charles said menacingly, and the seamstress swallowed hard.

" Yes..."

She dropped her kit on the room table and brought out the measuring tape.

" I would need you to excuse us as there are some parts I will be measuring for her under garments." She said.

" Ok. Be quick and do not try to act smart." He said and sauntered out of the room.

The seamtress gave a quick scrutiny of the room, and when she was sure there were no CCTV cameras, she moved towards Wuraola.

" Do not come close." Wuraola said.

" Listen, I'm here to help you. Just cooperate with me. I'm detective Yanmife and I've been hired by your husband Bamidele. " She whispered into her ear

----

" Relax, Bamidele. Believe me, I purposely chose Yanmife to handle this case because I trust her ability. She has dealt with even worse cases which turned out to be successful in the end."

After deliberations on what to do, Korede had suggested that they should involve a detective who could handle the case discreetly without giving the abductor clues.
Having obtained all necessary details of the abductor through the unknown number, Yanmife had tracked all actions and movements of Oluwole.

" I know, Kore. But what if the fool hurt my wife? He gave me a day ultimatum remember? What if...if... Oh God knows what conditions she's in right now." Bamidele said in frustration, palming his hair while Biola stared in adoration.

So, it's true we don't realise the worths of what we have until we lose them, Huh? Biola asked nudging at Bamidele.

" Oh...no, Arike. Do not start now." Maleek warned sensing what Biola was driving at.

------

" I'm done, sir. The dress will be ready by tomorrow." Yanmife spoke.

" All right. You may leave." Oluwole said, still sitting in the largest couch like king of the underworld.

" Watch her closely." He instructed Charles as Yanmife left the building. " I cannot trust anyone with her. Not even a damn female!"

2 Likes

Re: The Undesired Bride by Ellafav: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am not seeing your post again stargarl20, I know you posted something this afternoon but I can't still see it ☹️
Is there somewhere else we can follow to get the update, like facebook ��‍♀️�
Re: The Undesired Bride by do4luv14(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Divepen1 abi nah devilspen1, pls your Attention is needed here Asap
Re: The Undesired Bride by genius43(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ellafav:
I am not seeing your post again stargarl20, I know you posted something this afternoon but I can't still see it ☹️
Is there somewhere else we can follow to get the update, like facebook ��‍♀️�

She was banned and the post hidden
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2020
I don't know why but I've tried posting twice where I'm been banned and my posts hidden. I wonder what the case may be..
Re: The Undesired Bride by EvaJael(f): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Ask Divepen1. I think he should be able to help.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2020
EvaJael:
Ask Divepen1. I think he should be able to help.
All right, thanks
Re: The Undesired Bride by genius43(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Thank you for the update.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2020
genius43:
Thank you for the update.
Most welcome kiss
Re: The Undesired Bride by Taniaa(f): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Stargurl20:
Most welcome kiss
wink
Re: The Undesired Bride by obyikye(f): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nice piece, update please. And remember to mention me once updated....
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2020
obyikye:
Nice piece, update please. And remember to mention me once updated....
Thanks. I will ...
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Happy new year, guys. I wish us all a prosperous and fruitful year.

I sincerely apologise for the long unannounced silence, guys.

Episode 18.

" Mr. Smith Oluwole, you're under arrest for the abduction of Mrs. Wuraola Mobolaji as well as the possession of unlicensed guns." One of the
six policemen announced as he pointed his identity card, emitting a sinister laugh from Oluwole.

" Do you have any idea who I am in this city? Well, I bet you have no idea." He spoke as he strutted forward, deeping his hands into his black plaid trousers.

" We're not here for your rants. You clearly don't know we have evidences for all your crimes. Be a gentle man and come with us."

" Okay. Fine. Can I at least call my lawyer?" He roared with eye shooting daggers at the police inspector.

" You have all time to do that when you get to the station."

Meanwhile, having heard the commotion between Oluwole and the policemen coming from the living room, Yanmife had been on the alert. She had came earlier, under the pretext of delivering the wedding dress and requested to have the dress tested on Wuraola.

" Put the gun down or I will burst out your brain!" She threatened, frightening Charles who was ordered to follow her.

" Fucking traitor!" Charles roared as he spun and stared at her pointing a shiny silver pistol at him.

" Move!" She ordered him, and tucked her arm into Wuraola's to help her stand on her feet.

"Ma'am!" The policemen said as they brought their right hands to their foreheads, stamping their foots on the floor as they observed their salutations to Yanmife.

Bamidele paced restlessly around the humongous living room which despite the presence of his friends, felt empty. He has never imagined any woman could hold such power over his sanity. Not even his ex girlfriend, Aduke. He folded his arms in akimbo, as he walked to and fro the room sighing at intervals.

" Common, man. Have a seat at least. I've spoken with Yanmi and she promised she will be here with Wuraola any moments from now." Korede said for the umpteenth time.

" The bastard has been arrested and locked up behind bars. Stop worrying and eat." Maleek said referring to the food placed on the dinning table by Biola before she got an urgent call from Olaniyi as he moved closer to him, patting his broad back gently in reassurance.

Bamidele looked towards the door as the door bell rung. He attempted moving, but Maleek gestured him not to bother while he sauntered towards the door.

The door creaked open as turned the knob, and Yanmife came into view.

"Hi..." He said smiling coyly as he welcomed her, peeking left and right wondering why Wuraola wasn't with her.

" Where is she?" Bamidele asked and Yanmife smiled heightening his curiosity and fears.

" Here I'm, handsome" A very familiar voice announced, making him shocked and turned towards the direction where the voice came from. He met with the most beautiful smile plastered on her luscious lips. In excitement, he swept her off her feet swiveling her about.

" Hey, girlfriend." Biola said enthusiastically as she walked in with stilettos clicking the floor. She moved closer and gave her a life squeezing hug. She moved back slightly, giving her figure an intense examination and squinted.

"Hey, you husband. you've a herculean task ahead." She commented winking at Bamidele and they all laughed heartily.

6 Likes

Re: The Undesired Bride by do4luv14(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Welcome back stargurl20, and Happy new year to you too

This year go sweet gannnnn... FTC and or the second time today
Re: The Undesired Bride by Adeola25(f): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thanks for the update ma'am and happy new year.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Chiritawiffy: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2021
Such an amazing work keep it up.Bam you have to take care of your wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ancient Magic Of Nissin / Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.