Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant (15917 Views)

Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / Jonathan Appoints Alhassan Yakmut As NSC DG (To Replace Gbenga Elegbeleye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Steadyangel(f): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2011
D first unpredictable president n Nigeria
Try 2 b unpredictable n u will c,
I love GEJ carry GO
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by ideylaff: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
With this appointment GEJ no need to import/export chicks anytime he's going abroad

He will just call his Special "Sexual" Assistant (SSA) on Diaspora Affairs to come along for Diasporian Discussion aboard NAF1, awa own AirForce 1

I del luku and Lafuuuuuuuuuu like BaBa 70 sang it, embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by dont8(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2011
Is her
husband not in 'Diaspora'
medical centre?which makes
her more qualify to report
every proceeding going on
over there,my concern is,who
is GEJ going to appoint in SW?
Maybe 'Senator' Remi Tinubu.
grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by cheikh: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Gbawe
Danjuma panel to Jonathan: Cut recurrent budget to 40% .
Thursday, 27 January 2011 00:00 Nasiru L. Abubakar   

Ten key recommendations intended to turn around the course of the Nigerian state were made to President Goodluck Jonathan by the Gen T.Y. Danjuma Presidential Advisory Committee last week, beginning with one that recurrent expenditure should not exceed 40% of the national budget and this should determine the size of the government. Other recommendations contained in a summary report submitted to Jonathan by the council dated January 20, 2011 and signed by Danjuma, include the need to reduce Federal ministries to 18 at most and to rationalise all non-ministerial agencies to eliminate overlap, duplication and redundancies.

Similarly, the Danjuma panel recommended pursuing programs to enhance capacity of the public service; reduce the salaries, allowances and overhead expenditure of political office holders; and pay to legislators only salaries and allowances as determined by the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission [RMAFC].

It also recommended a pruning of the budget deficit to no more than 3% of GDP; limiting borrowing by federal and state governments to only productive projects; stopping the legislature from hiking budget proposals; ensuring that expenditure and project costs are internationally competitive; scrupulous auditing of public accounts, as well as strict adherence to a policy of zero tolerance for corruption.

The Danjuma panel expressed “grave concern over the sub-optimal management of our national resources” in four key indices. It condemned the deterioration in the ratio of recurrent to capital expenditure over the years in favour of the former, from 39:61 percent in 2000AD to 60:40% in 2010 and a projected further deterioration to 71:29% this year.

It said the country is dedicating the bulk of its resources to finance government administration “rather than making investments in key infrastructure, to fuel growth and enhance quality of lives.”

It frowned at a situation where there are 30 federal ministries and a plethora of extra-ministerial departments, 42 ministers and “an army of special advisers and assistants.” It also said the National Assembly consumed N144bn in 2010, or N307m per legislator.

The Danjuma council also frowned at “the abuse of legislative oversight functions” with the allocation of big sums of money to finance committee members’ visits to projects sites. It said despite the cost, this has not added anything to the quality of spending and project execution.

It also said “unrealistsic budget assumptions have pushed up the government to resort to excessive borrowing to finance the budget.” It warned on the dangers of the growing public debt burden on the country’s future and said delay in passing the Petroleum Industry Reform Bill [PIB] has led to a suspension of new investment in the oil sector.

According to the panel, “no economic indicator better exemplifies our poor management of resources than the depletion of the Excess Crude Account at a time of rising oil production and prices.”

It said the account was eroded from £12.56bn in 2007 to £0.63bn last year, and even that £0.63bn was shared out between the three tiers of government on December 31, 2010.

@Gbawe

In the light of the above quote, will I be wrong to assume that 'Nigerians' and their 'Leadership' are practising a 'CYNICOCRACY' grin shocked
i.e. a government/society of mutual suspicion, contempt, and sneers at every motive/action of citizens of Nigeria.

It's obvious that the so called 'leadership' is pompous, insensitive to public opinion/contemptuous, and definitely does not heed to wise counsel  from sad the so called PAC as demonstrated by the cynical expansion of the government/administration recently.

"Government of Cynics, by Cynics and for Cynics">>>>'CYNICOCRACY' grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by bignaija(m): 5:15am On Jan 29, 2011
[size=30pt]the cheapest internetbrowsing packages check my blog below [/size]
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2011
violent:

@Evano

Could you elaborate a bit more on what you think the office of Special Adviser on Diasporan affairs will handle differently from the offices of Minister of Foreign Affairs?

Stop asking lame questions please.What does the special adviser on Niger-delta do differently with the Minister of Niger-delta?The Job of the ministry is basically on formulation and implementation of policies.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by floriana(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2011
In case does not survive this illness, Bianca will need a shoulder to lean on. GEJ is forward thinking and proactive.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by ideylaff: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ Ozin, RE: formulation and implementation of policies, embarassed

This is the over sabi English that is killing Nigeria today,

show me any of the Ministries that have actually performed "formulation and implementation of policies" LOL

They only perform in Estacode and Forex Compilation,

I begiiii special adviser and minister na the same 4 Nigeria,

They do Fk' ALL all year round,

Na GOD go hama dem all, B A S TAR DOES in HUMAN SKIN,
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by samparian(m): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2011
If he no do, una go talk
if he do, una go still talk
Haba
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by mrofficial(m): 1:41am On Jan 30, 2011
^ The woman dey downgrade herself.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by samparian(m): 1:48am On Jan 30, 2011
would you have preferred GEJ gave you the appointment?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by mrofficial(m): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2011
^^ hell no, f()ck the appointment itself.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by bkbabe97y(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2011
Someone is banging The Ikemba's wife, and he aint even hiding it!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by seanet03: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2011
Men expect more foreign trips from Jonathan. He will go on a Worldwide Banging of IKEMBA'S Wife anytime from now. Goodluck please Zap.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k. The hell out of Bianca for me. I have always want to get hold of her and Rammed her honey P.O.T. But she always run aways. Please no bang her to Heaven sha o
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2011
seanet03:

Men expect more foreign trips from Jonathan. He will go on a Worldwide Banging of IKEMBA'S Wife anytime from now. Goodluck please Zap.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k. The hell out of Bianca for me. I have always want to get hold of her and Rammed her honey P.O.T.  But she always run aways. Please no bang her to Heaven sha o

Wow, eww.

Jonathan doesnt share meat, okay!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by fstranger1: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2011
seanet03:

Men expect more foreign trips from Jonathan. He will go on a Worldwide Banging of IKEMBA'S Wife anytime from now. Goodluck please Zap.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k. The hell out of Bianca for me. I have always want to get hold of her and Rammed her honey P.O.T. But she always run aways. Please no bang her to Heaven sha o

Oloshi ni iwo bobo yi

Oloshi

Ofe do iyawo oni iyawo.

Anyway, in case you get chance, dont forget me ok? Me sef wan debedebe
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by mrofficial(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2011
^ LWKMD! Badtguys.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2011
Based on what qualification? Nigeria is a place where mediocrity is Celebrated. Nonsense!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by basadenet: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2011
Of what importance are d igbos in nigeria? If they like dey stay or go, it is of no important to us. Well if dey like dey can tell bianca to reject d appointment, dat is there own palava. Anyway GEJ Wil win, with or without Igbos.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2011
fstranger1:

Oloshi ni iwo bobo yi

Oloshi

Ofe do iyawo oni iyawo.

Anyway, in case you get chance, dont forget me ok? Me sef wan debedebe

After Ikemba?
After Jonathan?
After Seanet?
And you still wan to debedebe? She must be Halle Berry!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by fstranger1: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2011
Aigbofa:

After Ikemba?
After Jonathan?
After Seanet?
And you still wan to debedebe? She must be Halle Berry!

Well, what can i say, her pink punny is the gift that keeps on giving.

She is the Animashaun 1 of Nigeria

Why wont i want to debedebe?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2011
fstranger1:

She is the Animashaun 1 of Nigeria

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by seyibrown(f): 1:11am On Feb 02, 2011
Dis one wey dem dey dish out appointments to every Tom, Bianca grin and Harry! Abeg make una throw one of them reach my side o! Diaspo-wetin?? Me sef want Triaspo o!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by 21052011: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
cheap political points
lets see if it wont backfire
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Ikejaboy: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) / Akwa Ibom 2023: Onofiok Luke Declares Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.