Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech (31465 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by cap28: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2011
Beaf:

Daft.

So remembering your ancestral roots means you should stop buying Werstern goods? What does buying Western goods even have to do with quality of spoken English? In your miserable time in the UK, have you ever witnessed anyone being turned away from a shop, because their English isn't good?
What has English got to do with being Western, cos the last time I looked Germany, Spain, France and a few others were non-English speaking Western countries?

I would have doubted it was biologically possible for a grown man like you to be so dim, but the evidence is staring me in the face.
Listening to the ranting of an addled mind can be thoroughly entertaining though! Dude, you should be in a research clinic or in a zoo.

You sound like a lonely soul cooped up in some bedsit somewhere with NL as your own source of companionship, i am inclined to agree with other posters on here that you have no life, hence your desperate attempt to create one on NL.  

I never knew that it would ever be possible for a certified ret.ard to call into question the intelligence of another human being - wonders shall never end.

Given your advanced state of mental retardation i will not bother to even attempt to explain or clarify my statement in my last post as it will be completely futile.

It is now common knowledge to everyone on NL that you are an unhinged nuisance whose only ambition in life is to sing the praises of a criminal couple who couldnt care less whether you lived or died, unfortunately for you all your shameless  praise singing, ar.se licking, pleading and begging will not change anything for you - you will remain an aimless, directionless failure condemned to an empty life spent raging helplessly at a computer screen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by tpiah2: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2011
i dont know why some are tripping over the fact that gej is a philanderer with multiple kids from multiple women outside the home.

arent these the same ones who will fight to the death for polygamy and concubinage.

so what's the problem if gej slept with the women you provided for him to sleep with?

plz explain because i dont get this double standard.

obj also had multiple wives and had only stella as his first lady, likewise other presidents, so why all the screaming as if it's a strange thing in nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by cap28: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2011
tpiah*:

i dont know why some are tripping over the fact that gej is a philanderer with multiple kids from multiple women outside the home.

arent these the same ones who will fight to the death for polygamy and concubinage.

so what's the problem if gej slept with the women you provided for him to sleep with?

plz explain because i dont get this double standard.

obj also had multiple wives and had only stella as his first lady, likewise other presidents, so why all the screaming as if it's a strange thing in nigeria.

to be honest i couldnt care less if he slept with 100 women every day without using a condom (its apparent he doesnt even beleive in practising safe sex) my concern is that he is weak, directionless and above all corrupt. And before you tell me that obj and his predecessors were the same way i can tell you that i couldnt stand them either. If we are saying that we intend to move forward as a nation we need people in office who are capable of making a postiive change, Goodluck Jonathan is not that person and the fact that he is also a philanderering theif to boot just makes him even more despicable.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
Please, let us focus on the subject of the thread and stop attacking ourselves when in most cases we have not met offline. The poster did not insult First Lady Patience Goodluck Jonathan, but simply addressed her problem. She is a public figure and under public glare. What others have pointed out are what they also have the right to agree or disagree since the First Lady and her husband President Goodluck Jonathan are accountable to us, the tax payers and voters. The President's supporters even paid for full page adverts to attack one of the wives of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. So, people should discuss the subject and chill.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by cap28: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2011
Just as i thought, Patience Jonathan went all the way to the US to carry on with her one woman illiteracy show hoping that she would be given an opportunity to hob nob with Michelle Obama only to find that SHE HAD BEEN DELIBERATELY LEFT OFF THE GUEST LIST !!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here is an excerpt of the story:

Despite her large, show-off delegation to New York—perhaps because of it—First Lady Patience Jonathan was on Friday in New York spurned by the wife of the world’s most powerful man.

Michelle Obama, who was in New York as part of the 65th United Nations General Assembly, 
invited spouses of world leaders, including those of the leaders of such countries as Cameroon, Mongolia, Swaziland and Latvia, to tour a farm north of New York City as part of “Healthy Living” initiative.  She thereafter treated her guests to a seasonal lunch featuring bounty from the farm as well as the White House garden.

[b]At both events, Nigeria’s Mrs. Jonathan was embarrassingly missing.

It was not immediately clear why she was not invited, but reliable sources said Mrs. Jonathan is not highly regarded because of her poor reputation.  It will be recalled that President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been very critical of corrupt African leaders, and Mrs. Jonathan has highly-visible and un-discharged money-laundering charges against her.  One of them, concerning the seizure from her of the sum of $13.5 million dollars by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on September 11, 2006, was broadcast worldwide by the International Herald Tribune.

Other factors in the decision to exclude her may be her insertion of self into the political process in Rivers, where she recently had a run-in with the state governor.  Mrs. Jonathan also has a penchant for frivolous jamborees and wasting taxpayers’ money.

A report of her curious trip to Lebanon and Dubai in the early days of her husband’s presidency has badly damaged her reputation, a source said yesterday.  

The White House was also certain to have received reports of her bloated delegation to New York.  According to report by 234next newspaper and the entourage list obtained by Saharareporters, personal aides that accompanied Mrs. Jonathan into New York include her steward, Benson Okpara; her luggage officer, Geoffrey Obuofforibo; and her special assistant in charge of administration, Oroyemisi Ojewole.[/b]

Just as i thought, this waste of space together with her waste of space husband have been acting like the primitive Ijaw crooks that they are parading around the world with bloated entourages - AND FOR WHAT.

Thank God Michelle Obama treated her like the waste of space she is.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/un-jamboree-fallout-michelle-obama-shuns-patience-jonathan-new-york-updated-correction-and
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by manny4life(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
gymer:

How has your own kind of mentality that does not have respect for its leaders move you forward? You should know that speaking english eloquently is not a criterion for becoming the president of the FRN or the first lady. If it were to be so, maybe Prof Wole Soyinka or your mother who speaks english better than the queen will be the president and first lady respectively of Nigeria.

Seriously do you have a reading or comprehension problem? Where in my post did you read that it's a criteria for becoming president? Please get a grip over yourself and start afresh because you just missed. Again, I would reiterate this so you can grasp it in the context I'm talking about. Every leader appointed or elected are subject of criticisms , like it or hate it they are and still are. In addition to that, when someone reaches a level in life; hence in this case political status to be a leader aka Mr./Ms./Mrs. president, (please this is after the fact), there are STANDARDS and EXPECTATIONS the people require of this leader. If Mr. and Mrs Jonathan cannot keep up with the pace, competent individuals would take over period. No one is forcing her to give speech, she decided to because neither you nor I forced her into into; however, when she decided to give the speech, her fellow constituents are expecting more than a awful speech. Please tell me, is that too much to ask for?
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by comechop(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2011
cap28:

Just as i thought, this waste of space together with her waste of space husband have been acting like the primitive Ijaw crooks that they are parading around the world with bloated entourages - AND FOR WHAT.

Thank God Michelle Obama treated her like the waste of space she is.

My brother - I have a question for you. . . .

[size=16pt]Dont you have anything better to do with your life?[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by cap28: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2011
comechop:

My brother - I have a question for you. . . .

[size=16pt]Dont you have anything better to do with your life?[/size]

First of all i am not your brother as i do not know you, secondly i dont know if you know this but freedom of expression is a basic human right, if you dont like the topic be my guest and get lost.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2011
cap28:

Just as i thought, Patience Jonathan went all the way to the US to carry on with her one woman illiteracy show hoping that she would be given an opportunity to hob nob with Michelle Obama only to find that SHE HAD BEEN DELIBERATELY LEFT OFF THE GUEST LIST !!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now look here Cap you are getting too personal here! I wonder why the fixation with another man's wife. She is still a private citizen remember and is entitled to be treated with respect. angry angry

Honestly I don't get the joke or maybe I am missing something. undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Natasha2(f): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2011
@cap28
you are a BIG FOOL
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by cap28: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

@cap28

"You're a big fool"  says the self hating african dunce with a russian name - words fail me here.

If only you know what russian people think of black people you would change that name back to  your native name.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by cap28: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2011
tensor777:

Now look here Cap you are getting too personal here! I wonder why the fixation with another man's wife. She is still a private citizen remember and is entitled to be treated with respect. angry angry

Honestly I don't get the joke or maybe I am missing something. undecided

are you still tracking me all over NL as usual, is it so hard for you to carry on with your life without me? I'll tell you what you are missing - a bottle of valium washed down with a bottle of vodka, try it, it just might make you feel better.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by gohome: 12:52am On Jan 31, 2011
cap28:

are you still tracking me all over NL as usual, is it so hard for you to carry on with your life without me?  I'll tell you what you are missing - a bottle of valium washed down with a bottle of vodka, try it, it just might make you feel better.

oga cap28 you are becoming to piss me off with these insults. Please what did this woman do to you? Is she your president? she partook in money laundering , i am sure she dint do that alone, her hubby may be involved as well.

Like I said I Dont see anything wrong with that apart from the fact she cant read fast like most of us,  and the accent thing as well, plus a lil stage fright,   she sounds way better than Turai, Yardua Abacha Obj put together. I know loads of the people here did not even listen to the speech. hear and tell me 1 single error. English is not her first language period,  whether she was educated in English or not it is not her first. have you guys seen Indians speak,  omg i dont hear a thing. have u guys also seen a scot read or speak (Cheryl Cole),  its as awful. what about our brothers in east Africa,  that is exactly how they read and speak,  give her a break. How many of us can stand in front of 10 people and make a speech,  very few. I remember my first day i gave a speech, i almost died but subsequently i got better. T.B Joshua is another example. I remember when this man couldn't speak eloquently,  now see the transformation.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by cap28: 2:00am On Jan 31, 2011
gohome:

oga cap28 you are becoming to piss me off with these insults. Please what did this woman do to you? Is she your president? she partook in money laundering i am sure she dint do that alone, her hubby may be involved as well.

Like I said I Dont see anything wrong with that apart from the fact she cant read fast like most of us,  and the accent thing as well, plus a lil stage fright,   she sounds way better than Turai, Yardua Abacha Obj put together. I know loads of the people here did not even listen to the speech. hear and tell me 1 single error. English is not her first language period,  whether she was educated in English or not it is not her first. have you guys seen Indians speak,  omg i dont hear a thing. have u guys also seen a scot read or speak (Cheryl Cole),  its as awful. what about our brothers in east Africa,  that is exactly how they read and speak,  give her a break. How many of us can stand in front of 10 people and make a speech,  very few. I remember my first day i gave a speech, i almost died but subsequently i got better. T.B Joshua is another example. I remember when this man couldn't speak eloquently,  now see the transformation.

It is only in nigeria that a first lady with substandard reading abilities is defended by clueless trolls like yourself.
How many times do you want me to point out to you that it is unacceptable for a first lady to possess the reading ability of a ret.arded 4 year old.

Imagine mentioning TB Joshua and Cheryl Cole - T B Joshua is not an ambassador of his country he is just a pastor with a very limited audience, when was the last time you saw TB Joshua addressing foreign dignataries?

Cheryl Cole is a pop star from newcastle who speaks intelligible english which her fans understand so i dont know where you are getting your facts from, just say that you dont understand her newcastle accent and stop talking bollocks my friend.

Why are you having high blood pressure over a woman whose only contribution to nigeria to date is money laundering ?

You could be dying of starvation, or living as a destitute on the streets of lagos and this woman would just walk past you as if you were invisible so why are you getting all hot under the collar? 

When are you going to wake up and realise that nigerian politicians look down on people like you and have nothing but contempt for you.

I would advise you to save your anger for after the elections when your "leaders" will sentence you to many more years of grinding poverty, misery, hunger and suffering.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Theblessed(f): 2:54am On Jan 31, 2011
blacksta:

Oya now

Write the above in your mother tongue  cheesy

[b][size=16pt]Oh, is that a challenge Mr

Because, they send you school and you refused to learn, na him make you think say some people no go?? Think again o o!  Now take it!

Ufodu nime unu kporo onwe unu, utu huru uzo/mepere anya/wara anya (take a pick from these words to make up a meaning for yourself, ok!), ma unu enwegi nghota na asusu/Okwu mbu isuru/ikwuru tupu gi asua asusu ozo bu Okwu ire Nne gi ma obu kwanu, Okwu ala Nna gi. Okwu Beke/Okwu Oyibo bu Okwu anyi gbaziri agbazi na aka ndi Beke/Oyibo, na ala Nigiria. 

Ya mere eji nwe ire di iche iche nime ya (Okwu Beke/Oyibo) na Uwa nile.

Ihe eji ama nka atu bu - asusu Beke ndi Amerika, ndi Istan Iro-opu, ndi Ostrelia, ndi Chaina, ndi Eshia na ndi Afrika - nke bu otu anyi si asu Okwu Beke na pigin Inglish.

Ngwa, kedi kodi, ebe unu nile bu Mazi na Nnekwu ya mepere anya, asusu Beke?

Now, I challenge you all, to write yours in any of the WaaZooBia and, let's see!

So, you can do it, then?  Why are you all crucifying the First Lady, when she could easily address the World Press in any of the WaaZooBia and let them do the interpretation themselves, eh?

You see, Nigerians have issues with grandiosity, a psychological disease that would take a long time if not several generations to get rid off, our psychs.

Now, you all should go and hide your faces in shame, as there's nothing wrong with addressing the World Press in our language, but you!

[/size][/b]
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by olojoro: 3:03am On Jan 31, 2011
grin grin

ma da awon omo oloriburuku omo ale oshi yen lohun.  grin grin wo n suffa lati aisan ti kokoro ti je gbogbo agbari won.  Oyinbo ti fun won ni ogede je wo n de ti jeun yo. Awon omo ale ti won ti shepe fun yii.  To ba ti ya wo n ma ma pariwo "Naija 4 life" bii eni wipe nnkan ta fe je ni yen, awon oponu oshi apa jati jati ti o ye ka ti si inu shalanga yii.  grin 

SHIOR KELEBE TUWEHHHHH!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 31, 2011
Oh here we go again. . . . the same B.S excuse.

Why should she address the world in her native language? Can the world speak your language?

If she needed to speak her language, then she ought to have hired an interpreter  to translate her language to English for the rest of us non-deltans or wherever she came from.

And did she inform anyone that can even write in her native language?
When (if) she went to school and graduated from uni, with what language was she taught? If not English?
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by olojoro: 3:05am On Jan 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oh here we go again. . . . the same B.S excuse.

Why should she address the world in her native language? Can the world speak your language?

If she needed to speak her language, then she ought to have hired an interpreter  to translate her language to English for the rest of us non-deltans or wherever she came from.

And did she inform anyone that can even write in her native language?
When (if) she went to school and graduated from uni, with what language was she taught? If not English?

Did you understand the words she spoke in her speech?
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 31, 2011
olojoro:

Did you understand the words she spoke in her speech?

partially.

kini idi ibeere e?
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by olojoro: 3:18am On Jan 31, 2011
ko si ede ti o ju ede e imi i lo. Ti eyan o ba gbo ede kan daa daa  o "mean" wi pe ko ni ogbon ni ori.

To be honest it bothers me  that GEJ is president, because I don't think he is qualified to run a country, especially one in Nigeria's state. But I also think this crusade against his wife because of this particular speech is unwarranted. There are many legitimate reasons to object to the Goodluck's being in charge. I don't think this is one of them. I think this is just very petty, at best.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by fstranger1: 3:22am On Jan 31, 2011
olojoro:

ko si ede ti o ju ede e imi i lo. Ti eyan o ba gbo ede kan daa daa  o "mean" wi pe ko ni ogbon ni ori.

To be honest it bothers me  that GEJ is president, because I don't think he is qualified to run a country, especially one in Nigeria's state. But I also think this crusade against his wife because of this particular speech is unwarranted. There are many legitimate reasons to object to the Goodluck's being in charge. I don't think this is one of them. I think this is just very petty, at best.

all these people you are arguing with arent there intellectually

You would make more sense to them if you were taking about something flimsy like romance and love!
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 31, 2011
olojoro:

O da bi pe iwo ni ko gbo nkan ti mo n so.
mii s'ope ko logbon lo ri. Ko s'eni to sope ko logbon lori nibi yii. Sugbon, nitori ipo madam GEJ, ko le lo s'iwaju araye lati ma soro bi omo primary school. To ba je pe ko gbo geesi ni, ko si wahala. Nkan to le se ni ko wa enu ti a tumo ede e si geesi. Ko ni lati lo s'iwaju araye (people like Obama etc) maa soro bi enu ti ko mo'we.

Sebi o moh pe awa omo Naijiriya lo n represent. Ko ti n se accent e lo n dami lamu, sugbon bi o se n soro bii pe ko moh nkan to n so lo n y'omi lenu.

And nobody is talking about GEJ himself. We're just analysing the woman. . . . if she wants to communicate with the world, then she ought to practice very well. Se iyen lagbara lati beere l'owo e?
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by olojoro: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2011
So basically we should hide her from the public because we are insecure about that?
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Beaf: 4:04am On Jan 31, 2011
cap28:

You sound like a lonely soul cooped up in some bedsit somewhere with NL as your own source of companionship, i am inclined to agree with other posters on here that you have no life, hence your desperate attempt to create one on NL.  

I never knew that it would ever be possible for a certified ret.ard to call into question the intelligence of another human being - wonders shall never end.

Given your advanced state of mental retardation i will not bother to even attempt to explain or clarify my statement in my last post as it will be completely futile.

It is now common knowledge to everyone on NL that you are an unhinged nuisance whose only ambition in life is to sing the praises of a criminal couple who couldnt care less whether you lived or died, unfortunately for you all your shameless  praise singing, ar.se licking, pleading and begging will not change anything for you - you will remain an aimless, directionless failure condemned to an empty life spent raging helplessly at a computer screen.    

All this for the love of another mans wife? shocked shocked shocked

Dude, do you realise you're regressing down the evolutionary tree? Some believe that man came from monkey, thats a stretch; but seeing man become monkey? Boy, thats damn hilarious!

There is a traditional belief that madness can be cured by a truly sincere flogging. It sort of chases out the 7 mind bending demons, you see.
So dude, I'll advise you to write love letters to Aso Rock. There is a 100% guarantee that you will get a mind straightening once over from highly dedicated mopols. . . The cure will be immediate! grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by dejstahl: 5:58am On Jan 31, 2011
WOW so much noise over this issue, i wont say that i am mega-proud hearing the first lady speak with such "eloquence" but i will say this. It is not wrong for her to speak in such a manner, what i will term wrong is if with time her speech remains that way,
If i must ask, Did anyone ever hear her speak publicly before her husband assumed the role of President? If you did then you would probably have shot yourself in the head in shame because ITS WAS WAY WORSE THAN IT IS NOW!!
All i will say now is that we give her some more time, because she definitely is making progress, believe me, she is working REAL hard on herself.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by oluwafemi113(m): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2011
olojoro:

So basically we should hide her from the public because we are insecure about that?

No. Someone close to her should advice her on public speaking and communication.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2011
And I seriously dont get the point of the sunglasses.

How did she hope on drawing interest if she has the unnecessary sunglasses on.

Why do Nigerians like to do ish like that, not just mrs gej? Wearing sunglasses in the club, wearing sunglasses in winter in a temp of -3, wearing sunglasses in the movie theater etc. Makes no damn sense.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by fstranger1: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

And I seriously dont get the point of the sunglasses.

How did she hope on drawing interest if she has the unnecessary sunglasses on.

Why do Nigerians like to do ish like that, not just mrs gej? Wearing sunglasses in the club, wearing sunglasses in winter in a temp of -3, wearing sunglasses in the movie theater etc. Makes no damn sense.

Take it easy o fashion police!

Hope you are fine. . . take am easy

You are too young for anti-hypertensives!
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Bawss1(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2011
olojoro:

By all means YES!! cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Bawss1(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2011
I say hide her completely and our lives would be better for it. grin cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2011
Bawss1:

I say hide her completely and our lives would be better for it. grin cheesy

nah we need some comic relief na

give the dame enough time and we will have some viral youtube vids

remember idi amins notorious speech when he addressed 'undressed' queen Elizabeth.

Memorable Speeches of Idi Amin

After a luncheon hosted by the Queen in London in his honour, the former Ugandan leader Idi Amin had this to say for his vote of thanks. (Personally I cannot believe this is true.)

"Mr Queen, Sir, Horrible Ministers, invented guests, ladies under gentlemen. I thank the Queen very plenty for what he has done to me. I tell you, I have eaten so much that I am now fed up with malicious meal.

Before I continue, I would kindly ask you to open the windows so that the climate may get in plenty. But before I go back I must invert Mr Queen to my country and I can assure you, Mr Queen that when you come, I shall revenge to you. You will eat a full cow and I will work very difficult to make sure that you will come back with a very full stomach.

For now I am sorry that I have just made a short call on you. The next time I will make a long one possible for a full moon. Thank you for letting me UnCloth you in front of all the disgusting people."

The speech below was also allegedly made by him.

"Ladies and Women, my beloved husbands and men in this general assembly I am thank you very difficult for your kind to forgive me this hour to talk about Africa and my country which is in Uganda. First I am Field MArshal Dr Al Haj Idi Amin Dada the life President of my country I am apologised because I have not deaded Archbishop Jamani Luwum when so many people tell me so many questions about him. His death on my behalf was happened with accident which was in the car when he walked with it. So again let me teach that as far as I am knowing and even the two Ministers all Oboth-Ofumbi and Oryema was all of the two deaded in one of that very accident. So I am not mistake you see.

Another words is for the order in my country in Uganda. The Press Newsmen which you can all look them here will wanted to know the law orders of my country. They have enquiring me many questions on because my policemen don't catch people in court while they have just them lost them on the way. No this is not the right yet all of them who are catched by my fellow policemen are removed for court. When the court does not find them good enough and tis them with all mistakes beginning from one month to ten years with even above. So we attempt people in court before we die them in prisons and those you understand about them dead are if they travel with care and they don't find control and miss in the bush where they previously dead themself as my men invent their death. Uganda is a peace loving brother country when people enjoy as is they are in another country. This is the true about one country.

Dr Kurt Waldheim you are very beautiful in one of these husbands. I think you are this beauty to look what is going in South Africa and Rhodesia. I am sending two hours to whites as if they choose freedom to African Brothers or you will not blame me and I take a wondering action to blow them.

Lass of that I am thank your lunch which is smelly good. I am again fed up with it and I have admitted to revenge when bothe of you are invented by Uganda. Thank you very hard an we shall collide everywhere else in internal."

When the Queen later asked the journalists present what on earth Amin had said, they replied that it was in a language similar to English, but that was all they could say.
and other speeches

"Sometimes people mistake the way I talk for what I am thinking. I never had any formal education -- not even nursery school certificate. But, sometimes I know more than Ph.D.'s lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed because as a military man I know how to act, I am a man of action."
Idi Amin, president of Uganda, as quoted in Thomas and Margaret Melady's Idi Amin Dada: Hitler in Africa, Kansas City, 1977.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident / Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.