Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (37602 Views)

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by mablie(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2020
maak400:
Continue the good work @BlackNeo, saving the brotherhood from female manipulations and deceit is a task that must be accomplished. We must put as many men as possible on the right track to self improvement and life success.
Guys, the journey to self actualization starts with focusing on your own improvements and pursuing life ambitions, women should never be the focus.
I salute other redpill bosses who have helped guys become better versions of themselves. @ubunja, Martinez39s, Pansophist and many others More blessings.
Zabiboy
KevinDein
Skepticus
FROGMAN101
Kongolo
MenGoingThereWay

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by ElasmoBranchii(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mandela27:

Indeed!
Lol..it was raining heavily last saturday's morning,one girl(tho fair and pretty)ran under my umbrella without my permission..jeeez! I asked her if she asked me before coming,she said yea she told me,meanwhile she didn't.so i told her i'm not comfortable that she should leave...lol,I didnt even care when I saw her running like a mad bitch under the rain..
Unlike me of before,I'd form gentle man and see a girl under rain and tell her to come join me under my small umbrella..

I was loseguarding!Giving girls sweet treats they dont deserve..

Calm down bro. I believe you wouldn't have lost anything if you helped. The Redpill isn't about being heartless, think about it.

5 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Codec(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Don't be like this beta, It will end in tears

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Mandela27: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

Calm down bro. I believe you wouldn't have lost anything if you helped. The Redpill isn't about being heartless, think about it.
I would help a bro under the rain over and over again,but I'd never help a girl.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by ElasmoBranchii(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mandela27:

I would help a bro under the rain over and over again,but I'd never help a girl.

You need to calm down bro, I know one of the unfortunate stages of red pill awakening is anger at womanhood. You need to get past this stage if you want progress in the red pill.

It's like a white man saying he can't help someone else if he is black. You can help as long as you put your needs/self first.

5 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Mandela27: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

You need to calm down bro, I know one of the unfortunate stages of red pill awakening is anger at womanhood. You need to get past this stage if you want progress in the red pill.

It's like a white man saying he can't help someone else if he is black. You can help as long as you put your needs/self first.
I would av helped only if she is one of my bros.
Sorry i can't do that for some manipulative entitled persons.Let her go to hell,if You think I did bad,You can excort her.thank u.

10 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by ElasmoBranchii(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mandela27:

I would av helped but needed to be comfortable under my umbrella .

You shouldn't explain the reason for your actions to anyone, it is your umbrella you can do whatever you want with it.

But I can tell you are in the anger stage of the red pill awakening you need to get past it. There is no crime in helping a woman as long as you are not sacrificing your needs.

5 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Codec:
Don't be like this beta, It will end in tears
Oh my lawd! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by ElasmoBranchii(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mandela27:

Sorry i can't do that for some manipulative entitled persons.Let her go to hell,if You think I did bad,You can excort her.thank u.

No need for insults. I can't judge if what you did is right or wrong. Just know Red pill is not misogyny

5 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by maak400: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mandela27:

Indeed!
Lol..it was raining heavily last saturday's morning,one girl(tho fair and pretty)ran under my umbrella without my permission..jeeez! I asked her if she asked me before coming,she said yea she told me,meanwhile she didn't.so i told her i'm not comfortable that she should leave...lol,I didnt even care when I saw her running like a mad bitch under the rain..
Unlike me of before,I'd form gentle man and see a girl under rain and tell her to come join me under my small umbrella..

Lol nice one cool
If she was the one, she wouldn’t help you either.

16 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by maak400: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

I can bet my balls that if it was the guy that needed the protection of the umbrella because of the rain, the girl won’t help! It has happened to me before, women are not as kind in similar situations.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by maak400: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mandela27:

I’m feeling you bro!
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mandela27:

Indeed!

Excellent! cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Meedon: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2020

Women folks no go like this oooo
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
maak400:

I can bet my balls that if it was the guy that needed the protection of the umbrella because of the rain, the girl won’t help! It has happened to me before, women are not as kind in similar situations.
Don't listen to ElasmoBrañchii. Just yesterday, a pretty girl came to me and cried with a pleading, desperate and weak voice "Brother, I haven't eaten since morning and I don't have money to go home, can you spare me N100, please?" I sternly told her "NO, I don't have." She had a sad look on her face and she left. I knew she needed the money because she was looking dejected and she was begging others as I approached my estate gate, and I had free N300 I could have given her without breaking a sweat. She was the damsel in distress.

I didn't give because no woman, her included, will bail me out if I am financially down. Broke women and rich women look down on broke men with disdain and disgust, and they want nothing to do with them. As a redpill guy, I leave out sympathy and compassion in my dealings with women, I treat them accordingly and appropriately. wink

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Skepticus: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
BlackNeo:
Finally this is a Game thread, if you are an MGTOW, keep off! Please. This is an helpful thread! I’m not here to chase clout but to genuinely help those in need. Men need help. Create MGTOW and whatnots thread if you like. But this is pure Game. The act of getting women on your own terms!

It's a general thread on a public forum.

Expect your ideas no matter how noble it is to pass through the test of criticism.

It's what good teachers do and you sure don't have to agree with all of their criticism. Just pick the needful and ignore the rest. Trying to dissuade them from correcting your ignorance is corny and suspect (the constant reference to "creating your YouTube Channel"wink.

You obviously showed your ignorance in the description of MGTOWs and I'm glad that Angelfallz and Martinez39s have put you in your place.

No one is trying to shît on your parade or hustle.

I still have more to add to it but I'll do that after I'm done perusing what you call "game" lol

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2020

@OP, I have seen how you've abused me, iLegend, up there all because you want to feel fly and gather likes and shares from my haters and you achieved it.

Let me educate you as a senior and a wiser one.

There is something called The Men's Pyramid of Greatness. I know you have no idea about it.

Let me tell you the 15 stages smart men go through before they die

Stage 1 Birth
Stage 2 Kid
Stage 3 Mr. Nice Guy
Stage 4 Bad Boy
Stage 5 Good-Bad Guy
Stage 6 Changed Man
Stage 7 Entrepreneur
Stage 8 Rich/Successful
Stage 9 Leadership
Stage 10 Wealthy Man
Stage 11 Philanthropist
Stage 12 Legend
Stage 13 Accomplished
Stage 14 Old
Stage 15 Death

I used to be in your stage, which is stage 4 — Bad Boy. This is the stage where boys learned about dating tricks, terminologies, how to be witty, how to not give a f*ck or give women power to use you or manipulate you and did real life practices on 9s and 10s HBs.

In my case, I walked up and wooed hot white women, Asians, and blacks and got laid with all of them.

In your case, you've not seen how an airport looks like let alone entering a plane to different continents to woo women from different races.

You're still in Nigeria (a third world country filled liars and corrupt leaders) and under your keypad abusing someone with real life experiences about women, culture, and life globally.

This, to me is an insult on my peeson, but I'll forgive you for you know not the stage you're in; in The Men's Pyramid of Greatness ladder. Thank God I have revealed it to you that you're still in stage 4.

Don't get me wrong, stage 4 is better than stage 3. I have been in all the first stages and I'm currently in stage 9 — Leadership. It has taken me 12+ years to get there. I'm gradually climbing into stage 10.

You're still a kid in the game, an ordinary bad boy who got all his information by reading books written by beta male white guys who brand themselves as dating coaches.

Now, under your keypad in a dirty environment without light, you want to feel funky and abuse those ahead of you just to be noticed.

You claimed you're not selling anything and that is fine. I assure you, you'll regret that statement. "If you're not selling, you're dying," say a great man. All the great men you see today are selling something. You can't be great without selling something.

You need to be smart — you lack it. Don't allow "forming" to be a bad boy cloud your reasoning and bloat your ego. We all have egos, but we can manage it and put it in control.

You think being an alpha/a bad boy is about being rude, rough, drawing tattoos, smoking weed, abusing women, and forming gangster online? As you grow from your current stage 4 upward, you shall learn from experiences (just as I did) and finally know the difference between a

A. true alpha*
B. fake alpha
C. true beta
D. fake beta*

Real men are "true alphas and fake betas" while fake men are "fake alphas and true betas."

To be successful, you must be a true alpha and a fake beta. Why? You need beta behaviors to navigate some situations in this world filled with more true betas and feminists. It's called smart diplomacy.

If not for fake beta behaviors, most of the billionaires you see today can never be billionaires. Life is not all about forming to be a bad boy or an alpha online, but having a balance between real alpha and fake beta.

Lesson: Be internally alpha in real life, but exhibit a mixture of both real alpha and fake beta online and in your day-to-day life if you want to succeed in life. You must learn to conceal some things at times.

See you at the top, dear son.

Before I go, don't mislead Nigerian youths about alpha and beta. On page 10 of your thread, a young man, Mandela27, mentioned me to ask for help and you attacked him.

Why? Scared of me? Yes. You're not the only one. Most Nairalanders who are scared of me or envious always abuse me just to feel better and I'm okay with it most times. If nobody hates or stalks you, then you're a nobody.

That behavior of yours is a true beta behavior. Why did you talk to him angrily like that? Can't you just keep your cool like the alpha you want to portray yourself as?

Life is a game, but you're playing it blindly with lots of pride. You need a map and it's TMPG — I'm the one holding the real map for all men.

The young man made another comment that a lady wanted to enter his umbrella while it was raining and he told her to leave.

He did this not because he wants to — it's because he wants to feel like a bad boy / an alpha as you're trying to teach without knowing you're misleading them to becoming misogynists.

The game is not about to hate or abuse women, but to stop women's manipulation while being kind as a human and real as an alpha. It's all about having principles and not being wicked towards the opposite gender.

If I were the one holding the umbrella, I'll not chase her away, but woo her, make her my friend, and turn her to a business partner who will help me advertise my "How to Last Long in Bed" book to her boyfriend, Husband, or male friends. (In this life, the end result of all our struggles is happiness and wealthy).

We will chat on WhatsApp and I'll end up making money through her by using her as a marketer. At the end of the end, she'll still fall in love with me and want to have an affair with me — and it's left for me to agree or decline. It's all about being real and smart, not rude and revengeful towards women.

Listen to the words of elders:

Harddon was here before I came, but I never attacked him and call him beta.

I was here before Ubunja came, but he never attacked me and called me beta.

KingZaddy was here before you came, but he never attacked you or called you a beta.

All of a sudden, someone like you who has secretly learned from us wants to attack just because you feel you've learned and watched YouTube videos and you're now a pro.

You have failed even before you started. As I earlier said, you need to learn to be smart and not just to be a fake alpha or a bad boy.

Learn not to attack those in the same business as you if you want true success in your trade. If you've gained success already, then you're free to attack just for the sake of controversy and becoming more popular. At your stage, you need to be humble.

Las las, all these forming that you don't need people's money or you're not here to sell them anything will lead you to having a blog in the future and from a blog to books. At the end of the day, a blog fetches money with adSence  and books also fetch money.

It's all about the money, but here you are lying and being a fake alpha just to attract readers before you'll start selling 2 to 5 years later (if you last that long in this trade).

Learn to be sincere like me and door will open for you. I'm here to proffer solutions to people's dating and sex life and make money from them because my knowledge in that department worth all the money in the world.

If yours isn't, then give it away for free and stop attacking those who are making real progress.

Isaac Newton will always say, “If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants that have come before me.”

Read, but don't reply because I won't dignify you with another reply. By the way, it only took me a few minutes to write this, but it will take me 100 years to dignify you with another reply.

Zoom the picture below and see the stage you're in. Know your stage and keep growing. If you think you've grown already, then enjoy your pride, but stop misleading the youths into hating women.

For all the wise youths who read this post, my best advice is to follow my instructions and be a real alpha + a fake beta and NOT a fake bad boy/alpha and a true beta.

Below are links to download some of my free books.

Stay blessed.

1. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

2. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Skepticus:
It's a general thread on a public forum.

Expect your ideas no matter how noble it is to pass through the test of criticism. You obviously showed your ignorance in the description of MGTOWs and I'm glad that Angelfallz and Martinez39s have put you in your place.

I still have more to add to it but I'll do that after I'm done perusing what you call "game" lol
No need to be hard on Blackneo; he is one of us, and we learn every day. He erroneously thought MGTOW monks were the representatives of the entire MGTOW group. I am sure he now knows what MGTOW really is. However, we must admit that Blackneo knows the redpill to a good extent even if you don't agree with his game methods. grin

8 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Skepticus: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
drnoel:

Another BS on the works

grin grin

Same old snake oil bull crap of PUA's.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Skepticus: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
No need to be hard on Blackneo; he is one of us, and we learn every day. He erroneously thought MGTOW monks were the representatives of the entire MGTOW group. I am sure he now knows what MGTOW really is. However, we must admit that Blackneo knows the redpill to a good extent even if you don't agree with his game methods. grin

I'm not being hard on him. Far from it. He has a decent knowledge of the Red Pill and sharing the message is okay for me. I liked some of his comments for it.

I have always advocated a blend of PUA knowledge with MGTOWing. It's useful when one wants to bed women.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Skepticus:
I'm not being hard on him. Far from it. He has a decent knowledge of the Red Pill and sharing the message is okay for me. I liked some of his comments for it.

I have always advocated a blend of PUA knowledge with MGTOWing. It's useful when one wants to bed women.
Fair enough.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Skepticus: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
Fair enough.

I hope Blackneo disappoints my expectations of him being another PUA-centric clown (To me, full PUAs are men desperate for female validation and in fact, they end up validating women rather than being validated), but so far from what I've read from him is what Red-Pillers and MGTOWs yap about all the time, except for his encouragement of marriage. It's impressive to me and I liked and shared his opinions, likewise others.

My criticism of him came off from the PUA-centric vibe he gave in his comments at the beginning of the thread, his ignorant opinion on MGTOWs and his discouragement of critics which I find suspect.

I'm good with his ideas so far and I don't see anything "game" about it. Just red pill reminders.

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Skepticus:
grin grin

Same old snake oil bull crap of PUA's.
Lol. Though I am bit sceptical, but let's allow him get to his point and show us his ways of gaming Nigerian women as he promised. So far he has been dishing redpill truths that we know, and some pua tips some of us are aware of. Let's be patient and let him get to his point and "practicals." If he turns out to be another Donovan Sharpe grin or pua snake oil salesman, we will call him out for the sake of his followers. If he works as he says he would (though he hasn't written his approach methods yet), we would give him the thumbs up. Let's wait. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Skepticus:
I hope Blackneo disappoints my expectations of him being another PUA-centric clown (To me, full PUAs are men desperate for female validation and in fact, they end up validating women rather than being validated), but so far from what I've read from him is what Red-Pillers and MGTOWs yap about all the time, except for his encouragement of marriage. It's impressive to me and I liked and shared his opinions, likewise others.
Indeed. He has been impressive so far in most of what he says.

My criticism of him came off from the PUA-centric vibe he gave in his comments at the beginning of the thread, his ignorant opinion on MGTOWs and his discouragement of critics which I find suspect.
These are enough to raise suspicions, but let's be patient with him and hear him out.

I'm good with his ideas so far and I don't see anything "game" about it. Just red pill reminders.
True. However, we will be patient and let blackneõ get to the end of his message. As I have said, IF he turns out to another pua clown or his methods fail, we will call him out immediately and fire him to correction. If he is knows what he is doing, we will give him the thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Skepticus: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
I have never had any problem with him; we just misunderstood ourselves. When he started this thread, I mistakenly thought he was seeking guidance on the step to follow after taking the red pill, and I was trying to lend a helping hand. I also wanted to correct his erroneous perception of mgtow men. I didn't know he wanted tutor men on the game. He thought, to my shock, that I was trying to contest something with him. grin

Nevertheless, the dude has been hit the target with his posts. Hope he ignores that male moniker operated by a female. grin

I think Blackneo confused you like he did to me and others who called him out earlier. His ignorance of what MGTOWS believe in some aspect was what caused him to appear out of shape earlier

Dude is even funny, telling MGTOWs to ignore his thread when he types ferocious MGTOW content than famous MGTOWers, plus he (Blackneo) gives a vibe that ladies and their soy toy-boys here, consider as a deep hatred for women. grin grin Martinez39s, you and I Neva talk reach dis level when dem begin call us INCELs grin

Blackneo, make I clear ur mind for now. Much love. You are MGTOW than a motherfûcker irrespective of what you think about it. Learn much about the manosphere community befoee contradicting yourself and exposing your ignorance. Na the use of the word, "game" dey make u tink say u different.

We are on the same team

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Skepticus: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
Indeed. He has been impressive so far in most of what he says.

These are enough to raise suspicions, but let's be patient with him and hear him out.

True. However, we will be patient and let blackneõ get to the end of his message. As I have said, IF he turns out to another pua clown or his methods fail, we will call him out immediately and fire him to correction. If he is knows what he is doing, we will give him the thumbs up.

I co-sign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by COOL10(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. Though I am bit sceptical, but let's allow him get to his point and show us his ways of gaming Nigerian women as he promised. So far he has been dishing redpill truths that we know, and some pua tips some of us are aware of. Let's be patient and let him get to his point and "practicals." If he turns out to be another Donovan Sharpe grin or pua snake oil salesman, we will call him out for the sake of his followers. If he works as he says he would (though he hasn't written his approach methods yet), we would give him the thumbs up. Let's wait. grin grin grin

Lol,we're getting our whips ready cheesy grin.

I do have a feeling he might deliver though

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Youngpo413: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
sunny4life:

Imagine sad
Will Smith wey we dey look up to from the days of fresh prince...With all the money and fame wey him get, all he could do was to act like a demented pussy.Infact between Will Simp and Prince Harry.....I wonder who has the title of the King of simphood.
is it a movie?
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

No need for insults. I can't judge if what you did is right or wrong. Just know Red pill is not misogyny

Exactly, loud it bro. If you think Redpill is misogyny, then you haven't really taken the pill
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Like I always say, A Beta can only run, run, run, he can never run away with Alpha moves. No one gets away with it!

Lol on today's episode of Betas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
COOL10:
Lol,we're getting our whips ready cheesy grin.

I do have a feeling he might deliver though
I have cogent reasons to be sceptical given some things he said earlier. As I have said, let's hear him out till the end.

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Betas never get it. No matter how highly placed a Beta is, when he tries to make alpha moves, he will get burnt. That is why you have a man of many achievements like Akpabio getting slapped by a woman who probably bleeped her way to the top. Betas can never earn women's respect. If they like they should become superman, it just will not happen!

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / Watch Video Of Alhaja Kaola Giving BJ To Unidentified Man (18+) / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.