Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (37603 Views)

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
All the Betas masquerading and calling themselves Redpillers, I see you all. However, I will ignore. I have said it from the start:

1) If you are not interested in Gaming, stay off
2) MGTOW, stay off
3) Book sellers, stay off
4) So called "redpill experts" stay off

Look, this is not a pissing contest. I have only come here to help those who need help. To save the little I can save. I am not here seeking clout. Online fame is not for me. I don't have Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. I never had a Nairaland Account. I viewed as a guest.

I registered in this way to do my little. I only need guys who are tired and who don't know. If you feel you are an authority create your thread. Don't be a Beta idiot. Create your thread and teach your opinions.

What you are doing is derailing the thread. People who truly need help will have difficulty getting it when you are here competing over superiority of views. I only mentioned Ilegend because he is truly a beta. And I will never allow a Betas views to be mixed with mine. Just check his posts and judge if he's not worse than the most disgusting Betas. What makes him worse is that he even bandies these views and sells them producing more Betas.

So stay off. If those who truly need help don't shut you down, I will close this thread and vanish. At this stage in my life I have no time for pissing contests.

Go create your thread big boss. Just like I created mine. Everybody on their lane.

Any more rubbish on my thread, I close it!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Some people don't understand what Beta behaviour means. It's very wide. Any action that is not worthy of masculinity is Beta.

1) Imagine a fully grown man coming to derail a thread that he was clearly excluded from. Beta behaviour

2) Imagine a fully grown man coming online and asking people to "mention" him. Beta Behaviour

3) Imagine a man coming online to be posting pictures of himself unnecessarily and showing off( Ilegend) Beta Behaviour

Look the redpill has to be immersed. You have to go through an introspection. Whatever the men of yore, men who went to war and lived in the most dangerous times would not be caught dead doing is Beta. Don't be a shame to manhood! Divine within yourself today if you want to remain Beta or you want to keep calling yourself a Redpiller when in fact at the root you are still Beta.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
How can we move on to serious activities when we have all these dick length competitors derailing the thread. This is why I only said people who need help with gaming are the ones I cater to. Imagine coming online to ruin something geared towards helping other men. This is what happens when you either haven't taken the pill or its still stuck in your throat

16 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Meedon: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Abeg is okay

I the respect all of una views for this redpill matter, you guys should stop the name calling (especially that Ilegend own the thing pain me oooo I no fit lie).

So continue to give guys game, lets make peace abeg

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
WHY WE'VE NOT MOVED INTO GAMING PROPER

I've always wanted to make a post about this but I forgot. Most of the topic I'm treating now is in preparation for your game lessons. I don't want us going back to issues that should have been cleared. This is the reason why I make all those posts about Betas, Communication, masculinity, the greatness of man etc. It is to clear your mind and ensure there are no more old cobwebs.

Naturally I couldn't delve into redpill philosophy. That would have been too bulky and complex especially for guys who don't have time to wade through the vast tomes of redpill praexology.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Miggs(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
BlackNeo:
Some people don't understand what Beta behaviour means. It's very wide. Any action that is not worthy of masculinity is Beta.

1) Imagine a fully grown man coming to derail a thread that he was clearly excluded from. Beta behaviour

2) Imagine a fully grown man coming online and asking people to "mention" him. Beta Behaviour

3) Imagine a man coming online to be posting pictures of himself unnecessarily and showing off( Ilegend) Beta Behaviour

Look the redpill has to be immersed. You have to go through an introspection. Whatever the men of yore, men who went to war and lived in the most dangerous times would not be caught dead doing is Beta. Don't be a shame to manhood! Divine within yourself today if you want to remain Beta or you want to keep calling yourself a Redpiller when in fact at the root you are still Beta.
Airforce1 grin

6 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
ON MARRIAGE.

As a guy, you probably will marry. That's not bad. I've already made posts about marriage. But then I want to clarify something on the timing of marriage.

As a man, you already know that most men, all things been equal age better than women. If a man takes care of himself, he will certainly look very good at an older age. Unlike us, women do not have this advantage. They age so quickly and not even all the cosmetics and plastic surgery in the world can change this.

Nothing beats nature! Men win with nature. Women lose with nature ( interestingly we win in several more aspects, we don't bleed monthly ( menstruation) or get pregnant for 9 months). Whether you believe in evolution or creation, the man is easily the better creation. Nature has not encumbered us as much as it has done to women.

We win with nature. We age like wine( a 300 years old wine will still taste fine) , they age like milk( a 3 months milk opened up will get sour and tasteless).

That said, don't ever believe you should be in a hurry to marry. Don't ever believe it. In the old days, it was good to marry early as a man. Women knew their places then. Hypergamy was suppressed. Men ruled their homes. As a woman you couldn't deny your husband sex. If he wakes up 2am and says open sesame! Your ancestors will regret it if you don't open. Now, there's feminism and hypergamy has open expression. The times, like Bob Dylan sang, are changing.

Therefore, don't ever rush to marry. If you do you will likely fall victim of the changing times. Take your time to achieve. Rule your world. Grow and Bleep women. If you want children, have a baby mama and do DNA test. Look at Ned Nwoko, he made his money and now at 50, 60 he can enjoy the finest pussy. He fucking buys it. I don't support that, but truth is he made his money. He hustled his way when he was young

Don't let marriage ever rush you. Discard marriage off your mind if you haven't self actualised. If you let anyone or society rush you, you will fall victim.

The import of this post is to get the thought of rushing to marry off young men's minds so that they can truly self actualised. A different age, different rules.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
GAMING IS NOT SEEKING VALIDATION FROM WOMEN

Only if you are trying to be mischievous, you will know gaming is not validation seeking from women. I defined game and I explained it. Game is the enemy of hypergamy. Game means men Vs WOMEN. Gamers are the only Redpillers who truly deal with hypergamy. We are the only ones who deal deadly blows to hypergamy. How? Because we utilize redpill philosophy as a weapon to destroy hypergamy. We don't become self defeatists. We don't give up. When you give up, you have not hurt hypergamy. MGTOW to me is giving up. Women don't give a shit about you. You don't hurt hypergamy. But for us, hypergamy would be on the rise. We are the punishers of hypergamy. I speak from experience. In my applications of game, I have disciplined a lot of hypergamous females. They hate me for it, but can't do without me. We are the revenge of manhood. We use the truth to destroy hypergamy strongholds. The best part? We actually win!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
GAME: THE MINDSET OF A NIGERIAN WOMAN

Note: At the basic foundation, all women all over the world are made of the same stuff. But, the difference in societies creates some points of note about the Nigerian woman. For example, because Nigeria is a poorer society, money means much more to a Nigerian woman than to an American woman.

Another example is the fact that you can game and bleep an American woman withing a few hours of meeting her( very common) but it's much more rarer here due to a higher shame culture.

So therefore, let us revise the mindset of a Nigerian Woman.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
THE NIGERIAN WOMAN

The Nigerian Woman is a laughable creature. Since the day she was born, her mother and other women let her know that she is the long lost treasure Nigerian men hunt after. So therefore, that treasure between her thighs must be guarded and kept for the " deserving" man. She is told to be careful with her goody goody. That all men are out to get her. This mindset can be easily seen on Nigerian media. In our movies, women talk about virginity as if it's a billion dollars and they talk about sex as if it's the gold standard. Their pussy is so costly that only the lost treasure of Atlantis compares to it. In fact, recently when a 14 year old girl was reported to have gone to some boys, the news placed high emphasis on the value of her pussy. The unlucky boys were portrayed as thieves who stole her jewel. Finally, another example is the fact that during the recent rape cases, women started saying stuffs like "watch out for men oo" " don't walk alone oo" " don't go to any guys house oo" " call police oo" " don't let anybody lick your lollipop oo".

In fact when I was in secondary school. I once heard a woman say she told a man if you want to have sex with with me you will first give me 5 million and open shop for me because my virginity is priceless.

There, you must understand that mentality. Keep it at the back of your mind in your game training because your aim is to destroy this mentality anywhere you meet it. If you do it well, you will erase this mentality from any woman you meet and she will accept your superiority. In fact she will now understand that that is all she can offer your royal majesty and will always know that when it comes to you oo, her pussy is worthless!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
BlackNeo:
All the Betas masquerading and calling themselves Redpillers, I see you all. However, I will ignore. I have said it from the start:

1) If you are not interested in Gaming, stay off
2) MGTOW, stay off
3) Book sellers, stay off
4) So called "redpill experts" stay off

Look, this is not a pissing contest. I have only come here to help those who need help. To save the little I can save. I am not here seeking clout. Online fame is not for me. I don't have Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. I never had a Nairaland Account. I viewed as a guest.

I registered in this way to do my little. I only need guys who are tired and who don't know. If you feel you are an authority create your thread. Don't be a Beta idiot. Create your thread and teach your opinions.

What you are doing is derailing the thread. People who truly need help will have difficulty getting it when you are here competing over superiority of views. I only mentioned Ilegend because he is truly a beta. And I will never allow a Betas views to be mixed with mine. Just check his posts and judge if he's not worse than the most disgusting Betas. What makes him worse is that he even bandies these views and sells them producing more Betas.

So stay off. If those who truly need help don't shut you down, I will close this thread and vanish. At this stage in my life I have no time for pissing contests.

Go create your thread big boss. Just like I created mine. Everybody on their lane.

Any more rubbish on my thread, I close it!

Go ahead with your redpill/game contents. No one is competing with you or stopping you except you want to stop yourself. I wonder where you got this idea that people are competing with you or others for superiority. There is no power contest here, it's just people throwing different ideas as usual. You need to realise this is a public forum and no matter how much you shout "MGTOW stay off, red pill expert stay off, ..." those that want to enter this thread will still enter. Shouting "stay off" doesn't work here. If you truly want to help people and you are serious about it, you will ignore and keep on posting your contents. If you feel this thread is being derailed, nothing stops you from taking time to compile your contents and posting them at once (even on a new thread).

Whether you like it or not, your followers are here, your enemies are here, and those that are curious or sceptical and are awaiting the results of your methods so as to scrutinise/review/criticize them are here (after all, you promised to put your methods in practice). That's what a public forum is all about, and there is nothing you can do about it. If you are really serious about helping people, nothing can stop you from releasing your contents except you are not really serious about it. If you come to a public forum, and you are easily disturbed by the intrusion of diverse ideas and opposition, this place isn't for you and you should consider the diary section or a secret WhatsApp group where you can have all the control.

Every redpiller, you included, on this forum can't escape haters, scrutineers and critics. Of your own accord, you promised to demonstrate your methods, and those that want to see the results of your methods for whatever reasons are watching, commenting and waiting. Either you keep chidishly whining and throwing the beta label, or you go on with the work you are bent on doing if your are a serious person with genuine intentions. Let your results speak for you. No matter what you write, as long as you are on this public forum, you and your results can't escape diverse opinions, scrutiny, and criticism. Others before you faced it, and your case won't be different.

Posting redpill contents that all redpillers here already know and have said, and shouting "stay off," "stay on your lane," etc are wastes of time if you don't have results. Show results, and you had better not be another Donovan Sharpe because you won't flourish here (redpillers will make sure of that as we did to other pua clowns), and you would only make yourself a laughing stock. If you want to help others and you are serious about it NOTHING can stop you on this forum except the mods. Just know that if you quit today, you did it because you wanted to.

NB: I have nothing against you. I support most of your content so far. You just have to come to terms with the fact that you are on a public forum.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Priam: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Honestly, could these guys just let the OP be and allow him space to expound his own views on the game aspect of redpill.

It speaks volumes of the kind of individuals you are that you're waiting for him to make a slight mistake and slip so you can devour him; what arrogance! Like, who made you the sole authority in matters of redpill?

Martinez, you've been telling all who care to listen about how you're a redpill monk who's never had sex, well good for you and the lifestyle you choose to follow. But I hope you know that'd be a difficult strategy to propagate in Nigeria where most people would like to have a family of their own. And since you have your own redpill thread, please preach you gospel of monk mode there, you'd still have people interested in that.

Women will always be with us, there's nothing anyone can do about that. What BlackNeo is trying to do is hand out tools and strategies to enable men efficiently traverse their interaction with women.

21 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is a guy that needs game! This is a guy that needs help!. You don't begin by telling him to join MGTOW! You fucking teach him how to use game to punish the woman oppressing him. So much that she will beg and beg and when next she crosses path with another man, she will think twice before dipping her filthy hands into her bag of tricks

9 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Priam:
Honestly, could these guys just let the OP be and allow him space to expound his own views on the game aspect of redpill.

It speaks volumes of the kind of individuals you are that you're waiting for him to make a slight mistake and slip so you can devour him; what arrogance! Like, who made you the sole authority in matters of redpill?
I am not waiting for him to make a mistake. I don't even wish for him to make a mistake. I don't consider myself an authority on redpill issues. There is no leadership or creed in the redpill manosphere.

As I have said, I am curious to see his results. All I simply said was that if he turns out to be another PUA clown like the ones we had in the past, we will call him out. Those who have the best interest of men will call out PUA scammers who prey on men's hope for easy pùssy and extort money from them. So far, I have seen nothing wrong in the OP's contents, and I have never called him a scammer. His work is interesting and I am following. Did I not stand for the OP when someone came hard on him? Didn't I say we should hear him out to the end? Please do read my post very well.

Martinez, you've been telling all who care to listen about how you're a redpill monk who's never had sex, well good for you and the lifestyle you choose to follow. But I hope you know that'd be a difficult strategy to propagate in Nigeria where most people would like to have a family of their own. And since you have your own redpill thread, please preach you gospel of monk mode there, you'd still have people interested in that.
I am not forcing my ideology on anyone, and I never did. If you followed this thread closely, you would see that I erroneously thought OP was asking for the next step after the redpill, and I was sincerely lending a helping hand. I didn't know he wanted to tutor those that needed help. In fact, I later followed his post and I saw his intentions clearly. I am a MGTOW monk, and I don't force it on others.

Women will always be with us, there's nothing anyone can do about that. What BlackNeò is trying to do is hand out tools and strategies to enable men efficiently traverse their interaction with women.
Do I not know this? Am I stopping him? Am I stopping anyone from listening to him? As I clearly stated, I am not against anyone playing game.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by heisdvrkskinned: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Spread love and not hate! You'll should leave the OP be and stop being bitter.

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by DaddyRochie1642: 1:49am On Jul 15, 2020
BlackNeo .... You're Spitting Knowledge Sir.

#RESPECT

5 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by DaddyRochie1642: 2:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. Though I am bit sceptical, but let's allow him get to his point and show us his ways of gaming Nigerian women as he promised. So far he has been dishing redpill truths that we know, and some pua tips some of us are aware of. Let's be patient and let him get to his point and "practicals." If he turns out to be another Donovan Sharpe grin or pua snake oil salesman, we will call him out for the sake of his followers. If he works as he says he would (though he hasn't written his approach methods yet), we would give him the thumbs up. Let's wait. grin grin grin

What do you have against Donovan Sharpe??
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by phoenix90(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2020
Martinez39s:

Whether you like it or not, your followers are here, your enemies are here, and those that are curious or sceptical and are awaiting the results of your methods so as to scrutinise/review/criticize them are here (after all, you promised to put your methods in practice). That's what a public forum is all about, and there is nothing you can do about it. If you are really serious about helping people, nothing can stop you from releasing your contents except you are not really serious about it. If you come to a public forum, and you are easily disturbed by the intrusion of diverse ideas and opposition, this place isn't for you and you should consider the diary section or a secret WhatsApp group where you can have all the control.

NB: I have nothing against you. I support most of your content so far. You just have to come to terms with the fact that you are on a public forum.

You’ve got to learn to respect people’s spaces, right. This is a dogma he’s trying to imbibe right now, so a doubting view from closet Betas who claim to be redpillers can easily mar the whole process. Just give him his space.

6 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by shekauvsbuhari: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't listen to ElasmoBrañchii. Just yesterday, a pretty girl came to me and cried with a pleading, desperate and weak voice "Brother, I haven't eaten since morning and I don't have money to go home, can you spare me N100, please?" I sternly told her "NO, I don't have." She had a sad look on her face and she left. I knew she needed the money because she was looking dejected and she was begging others as I approached my estate gate, and I had free N300 I could have given her without breaking a sweat. She was the damsel in distress.

I didn't give because no woman, her included, will bail me out if I am financially down. Broke women and rich women look down on broke men with disdain and disgust, and they want nothing to do with them. As a redpill guy, I leave out sympathy and compassion in my dealings with women, I treat them accordingly and appropriately. wink
Bros to be sincere, if I see that the girl was truely distressed, and I can comfortably spare de change, I would have given her the money. What I wuld not tolerate is trying to use feminity to manipulate or cajole me into giving help. Should being redpill stop one from rendering genuine help?

5 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Miggs(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
Bros to be sincere, if I see that the girl was truely distressed, and I can comfortably spare de change, I would have given her the money What I wuld not tolerate is trying to use feminity to manipulate or cajole me into giving help. Should being redpill stop one from rendering genuine help?
Many of you guys simply dont get it.If you were in a similar situation the lady was in,she would NEVER have asissted you even if she had a billion in her bag.Infact she would have been disgusted by you asking her for help.For goodness sake,start treating these women how they treat you men

25 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2020
phoenix90:
You’ve got to learn to respect people’s spaces, right. This is a dogma he’s trying to imbibe right now, so a doubting view from closet Betas who claim to be redpillers can easily mar the whole process. Just give him his space.
There is no personal space on this public forum except you want to run to the diary section. Besides, have I ever disrespect his space or spewed hatred at him? I don't usually comment here to derail his thread. When people ask me a question here, I carry the answer and subsequent discussion to my meme thread so as not to derail his thread. Closet betas who claim to be redpillers (whosoever he considers them to be) are not his problem as longer as he ignores them and keep on posting his contents. His results are what will speak for him not shouting "haters and so, stay off" or throwing the beta label.

As regarding the issue with skepticus, you need to know where we are coming from with our comments. Skepticus is foud of spotting and calling out PUA scammers. He judged Blackneo too early, and I told him that blackneõ is actually one of us, he should hear Blackneõ to the end, and if he turns out to be a pua scammer or his methods fail, we can call him out or offer our corrections. As simply as that, we are not saying that we want him to fail. We are just following and enjoying him, and we want to see his results to know if he is worth his stuff. Though I am sceptical for cogent reasons, but that shouldn't be his business. His results will speak for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Miggs:
Many of you guys simply dont get it.If you were in a similar situation the lady was in,she would NEVER have asissted you even if she had a billion in her bag.Infact she would have been disgusted by you asking her for help.For goodness sake,start treating these women how they treat you men

This is a slippery slope she might, she might not but that doesn't matter. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I will use the umbrella case to illustrate, let's imagine after the girl goes home, she says ”Because a guy refused to help me today I decide never to help a guy again". Then the next day a guy asked her for a favor which is within her power to do but she refuses because she doesn't help guys. Now the guy goes home and says the same thing...

You see where this is going, it's completely irrational.

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Miggs:
Many of you guys simply dont get it. If you were in a similar situation the lady was in, she would NEVER have asissted you even if she had a billion in her bag. Infact she would have been disgusted by you asking her for help. For goodness sake, start treating these women how they treat you men.
Exactly! If ship is sinking, I can't be among those shouting "women and children first." I put myself first and fight for my survival. I won't be like the men that died when the titanic sank because women will still embrace feminism and tell you with scorn how they are strong and independent and don't need your protection.

24 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by ElasmoBranchii(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Read this story

The European scientist Eibl-Eibesfeldt (1975) provides the account of a
German soldier during World War I whose job was to capture enemy soldiers for
interrogation. Because of the nature of the trench warfare at that time, it was extremely
difficult for armies to cross the no-man's-land between opposing front lines, but it was
not so difficult for a single soldier to crawl across and slip into an enemy trench position. The armies of the Great War had experts who regularly did so to
capture enemy soldiers, who would then be brought back for questioning. The German
expert had often successfully completed such missions in the past and was sent on
another. Once again, he skillfully negotiated the area between fronts and surprised a
lone enemy soldier in his trench. The unsuspecting soldier, who had been eating at the
time, was easily disarmed. The frightened captive, with only a piece of bread in his
hand, then performed what may have been the most important act of his life. He gave
his enemy some of the bread. So affected was the German by this gift that he could not
complete his mission. He turned from his benefactor and recrossed the no-man's-land
empty-handed to face the wrath of his superiors.

Copied

2 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by softguy1: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2020
BlackNeo:
How can we move on to serious activities when we have all these dick length competitors derailing the thread. This is why I only said people who need help with gaming are the ones I cater to. Imagine coming online to ruin something geared towards helping other men. This is what happens when you either haven't taken the pill or its still stuck in your throat

@BlackNeo there are people who are interested in ur teaching, pls ignore those who are not interested and trying to cause obstacles or ruin this thread, if u truly want to help,
It is called maturity.
Meanwhile it is taking u too long to post ur contents here pls let's be a little bit faster..

3 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:
This is a slippery slope she might, she might not but that doesn't matter. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I will use the umbrella case to illustrate, let's imagine after the girl goes home, she says ”Because a guy refused to help me today I decide never to help a guy again". Then the next day a guy asked her for a favor which is within her power to do but she refuses because she doesn't help guys. Now the guy goes home and says the same thing...

You see where this is going, it's completely irrational.
grin What makes you think women store your good deeds in their emotional bank account and would repay you or other men in kind when the situation arises? We are not saying you should hate women, we are saying you should treat them how they treat you in a particular situation. After all, are we not in the era of feminism and equality? Forget about what a woman will think of men, she will always do what she wants whether you are helpful or not.

Look at husbands that have been super kind to their wives and have tolerated "equality" in their household (to the extent of assisting in the house chores even though they pay the bills), and look at those that have been dominate and ruled as alpha males. Is there any difference in the way they are treated by their wives when they grow broke and their wives are now making massive money? NO! Forget about what a woman will think of men, she will always do what she wants whether you have been helpful or not. Treat them accordingly and appropriately, and don't die or inconvenience yourself trying to please or protect a woman.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by ElasmoBranchii(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Martinez39s:

Look at husbands that have been super kind to their wives and have tolerated "equality" in their household (to the extent of assisting in the house chores even though they pay the bills), and look at those that have been dominate and ruled as alpha males. Is there any difference in the way they are treated by their wives when they grow broke and their wives are now making massive money? NO! Forget about what a woman will think of men, she will always do what she wants whether you have been helpful or not. Treat them accordingly and appropriately, and don't die or inconvenience yourself trying to please or protect a woman.

You are not getting my point at all. If you go through my intial comments you will see I have been advocating putting your needs first, don't sacrifice yourself.
What I'm against is saying you can never help a girl.

I was on a queue and the next in line to use the ATM. A pretty lady came up to me ask if she could use the machine that she has somewhere urgent to go. I had to tell her to join the queue not because she would have told me the same if I was in her position but my first priority was to use the machine any other thing is irrelevant to me.

She later told me that she will have her revenge, one day I will need her help and she will do the same thing( crazy bitch)

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Mandela27: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2020
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.
To those asking blaCkneo to be fast in posting,please take a chill pill.don't rush things.

when u read a little,allow it to digest and try to overstand what u've read,gradually we are improving in our dealings with females.just this morning I finally understood that the redpill is NOT encouring misogyny,Our big bosses in the house have been very helpful,I'm happy i found myself in this coalition.Please no more fights about who is right or wrong,only females and betas fight to prove their points.we are alpha redpillers,we would rather keep silent and watch.but we know our mission btw.

3 Likes

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by mattfeuter(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

You need to calm down bro, I know one of the unfortunate stages of red pill awakening is anger at womanhood. You need to get past this stage if you want progress in the red pill.

It's like a white man saying he can't help someone else if he is black. You can help as long as you put your needs/self first.

This is correct.

Lol we’ve all been through the anger stage, I’m sure he’ll get over it momentarily but yes I agree with you, nothing bad in helping someone.

Again, as long as it’s on your own terms.
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by mattfeuter(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Mandela27:

I would help a bro under the rain over and over again,but I'd never help a girl.

Red pill isn’t cruelty and making you heartless, it simply tells you to be logical at all times.

If Na your sister nko? You no go help her? shocked

1 Like

Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Mandela27: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

You are not getting my point at all. If you go through my intial comments you will see I have been advocating putting your needs first, don't sacrifice yourself.

I was on a queue and the next in line to use the ATM machine. A pretty lady came up to me ask if she could use the machine that she has somewhere urgent to go. I had to tell her to join the queue not because she would have told me the same if I was in her position but my first priority was to use the machine any other thing is irrelevant to me.

She later told me that she will have her revenge, one day I will need her help and she will do the same thing( crazy bitch)
Re: African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill by Martinez39s(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

I was on a queue and the next in line to use the ATM machine. A pretty lady came up to me ask if she could use the machine that she has somewhere urgent to go. I had to tell her to join the queue not because she would have told me the same if I was in her position but my first priority was to use the machine any other thing is irrelevant to me.

Are we not saying the same thing? The mistake is from you. You thought I was advocating hatred towards women whereas I was only saying men should put themselves first and treat women the way women would treat them in a particular situation. Also note that too much kindness and unearned privilege given to women by betas/nice guys invariably create a huge sense of entitlement. Too many nice guys and betas have been letting her use the atm machine ahead of themselves so she feels entitled to it. If someone is used to preferential treatment, equal treatment will be like discrimination or unfair treatment. I am not saying we should hate women.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / Watch Video Of Alhaja Kaola Giving BJ To Unidentified Man (18+) / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.