Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (84077 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Younger Sister Or My Boss Daughter ?? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoregiek:
This kind of cheating is not for poor people, as soon as madam catch you,when you can afford it, give house girl 250k to move out straight away, collect her number so you go check on her and make sure she do that thing that's going to cost you millions, before madam call family distribute 200k each to her mama and papa, then most importantly change her car to something she can show off to her friends, but if you really have money just send her and the kids shopping in Dubai, at least you get extra time with that young 19year old girl, that can handle in a way you can't tell anybody lmao!!!!
If u have all that money u would never think of fvcking ur house girl. Import them and leave no loose ends. You can't be billionaire and think like a damn peasant undecided

I can't even fvck my girlfriend's friends no matter how hot n tempting they are.. talk more of my wife's sister or the house girl... Haba still cheat with respect na

11 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Monogamy is not for men.

Monogamy is not for everyone...we like to try new things, nobody wants to watch only Africa Magic or eat only jolof rice.......

. women are just a lot reserved than men when they are married......it’s easier for men to swing their infidelity and dirty sexual style under ability to marry more than one wife..
but women can’t swing it anywhere so it’s more shameful for them to be caught jumping from one d!ck to another..... but make no mistake... both gender are prone to polygamy..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by sanpipita(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Theres always a lure for men to sleep with their maids especially if they are hyper sexual, you will also find maids who don't mind because they will love the little attention and orgasms it gives them, but with marriage it makes it all wrong and best to avoid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by fati2001(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
If you ve ever straff your maid........ Anytime your maid be like: Aunty, there is something i want to tell you, Na so your mind go want to jump out through your mouth grin
if you heart Clean, you mind no go want jump anytime madam stand with the maid.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Oscar767: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
callmeRichie:
I wonder how these men do it. Imagine under/on their matrimonial roof and bed! That's a highest level of betrayal cry
Men dey F Up walahi.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by ndidibabe(f): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
My former maid was a fucker. She slept with all manner of men including my fat neighbour. I found out so late..

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Chuksmonika(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
that is too bad, sleeping with your house help, it even gets worse by banging your wife sister... One thing I promise myself is that once I get married, am gonna stick to my wife, I know is not easy, but God will help me, Na only my wife I go know, infact no woman out there will interest me apart from her, that is why am trying so hard to make the best choice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Omoregiek: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
dairykidd:

If u have all that money u would never think of fvcking ur house girl. Import them and leave no loose ends. You can't be billionaire and think like a damn peasant undecided

I can't even fvck my girlfriend's friends no matter how hot n tempting they are.. talk more of my wife's sister or the house girl... Haba still cheat with respect na

There is something about that innocent peasant girl that's just too tempting, imported girls with high mileage, abeg give me village girl anytime

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ingriid:
SMH! This is the only thing we are good at discussing. Sex sex sex, marriage , is ur bf/ gf good in bed, my bf is cheating on me bla bla bla. All of us ( youth) will be alright in this country . sha!

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by robosky02(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
dayleke:
Which kind house OP dey live?

Op dey live for flat

You go pass my flat waka go inside the compound before you reach my neighbor flat. From my window I can see the world lol

And if you think am not around talk nonsense near my window I go record am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Kdon2: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Zoie22:

Bloody pervert. Tomorrow when they say "all men are potential rapists" you'll come crying buckets of crocodile tears.

Sadly it's true
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
SQLmastar:
If the maid is 18+ and gives her consent, then he's not a pervert.
Besides, don't you think it is tiring and boring having to only straff one hole (wife's) your entire life?

Why marry only your wife then if it's boring to straff one hole? Practice polygamy and stop betraying your lack of sexual discipline online

8 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by safarigirI(f): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin

Third leg is shameless hole digger.
with no conscience grin
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by xyz89: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
ol
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Slynation(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And when wife bathes him in hot water for infidelity, the "After God, fear women" crew will not do well to remember it was the man who went to wake up trouble.

Isorait
Lol... Did anyone remember George Floyd used a fake currency to make purchase? No... because the end product matters a lot grin

Why would she pour him hot water?? Na only phuck e phuck naw, e no kill person grin

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Igbunu4: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
robosky02:

But why leave the madam... A woman you are legally married to, a woman you can do without fear or tension

For few minutes with a maid or or sister?

Is a man's thing, A borrower of a bicycle rides it more than the owner.
Dick's like adventure

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Pirosaw: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sex is only for husband and wife, sex with someone else apart from your better half is a disgrace and lack of respect for the sanctity of marriage. There is life after here

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by DexterousOne(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoregiek:

There is something about that innocent peasant girl that's just too tempting, imported girls with high mileage, abeg give me village girl anytime

Na wa

Wetin man no go read
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by IAMBlesssed(f): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
MiVida:
the maid enjoyed it abeg... Say something else.

You are shameless..
Tuehhh!
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
robosky02:

But why leave the madam... A woman you are legally married to, a woman you can do without fear or tension

For few minutes with a maid or or sister?

He didn't leave the wife, he is only outsourcing his dick grin
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Kdon2: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
endeavor:
All this about sex here and there is becoming too much. Sex is too overrated and given unnecessary importance, leaving the fundamental problems that needs time and attention to solve.

I don't think it's over rated...people are dying for it people are killing for it people are destroy because of it yet you say over rated. The first transgression ever in life is sex related. So don't oversimplify sex

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by bizhop01: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wife sister's pussy always sweeter, and i wonder why tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Ingriid(f): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
extol1:

that doesn't take away the fact that you are gorgeous
Thanks for d good words but that could be my half sister u know. shocked
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
My former maid was a fucker. She slept with all manner of men including my fat neighbour. I found out so late..

I also think it is unfair that families do not give their maids personal time/day off. This is me assuming these maids are ADULTS. My mum had this girl that helps her and she was there everyday. At a point I had to ask my mum, “when do you want this girl to form purposeful relationships?” I advised her to give her day(s) off. She should also observe public holidays. If not, they will start seeking relationships around. They are adults with hormones.

30 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

You are shameless..
Tuehhh!
But considering the fact that the maid wants to gain from it.... maybe he has a point no matter how shameless.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by emerged01(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
When you straff your maid in tension or fear, the better or sweeter the pleasure you derive.

There is this unexplained sweetness and pleasure that one experienced when bedding a maid or a wife's younger sister....If only you are not caught and embarrassed oo..

That kin thing na sugacoated bitterness
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Liposure: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
including your husband?
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Kdon2: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:
you sound like an abuser... raping your maid is the right term not "straffing"

If its consensual nko? Particularly when the wife is the not available type
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Slynation:

Lol... Did anyone remember George Floyd used a fake currency to make purchase? No... because the end product matters a lot grin

Why would she pour him hot water?? Na only phuck e phuck naw, e no kill person grin

Like George Floyds case, the man is the one who would end up disfigured for life, or possibly dead from sustained injuries. A good legal case will give her a few years in jail and then freedom. Exactly like George Floyds case, he's dead, his killer is alive cheesy wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.