Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us (30666 Views)

Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free / Those Working Online Please Come In / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Oswin(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Adschobiz:

Here Is An Opportunity To Earn More Than N5000 Daily.

Earn N1000 Sign Up Bonus When You Confirm Your Email.

Earn N500 Per Referral.

Earn N100 Daily Login Bonus.

Earn N50 Per Post Share.

Earn N5 Per Comment.

Registration is FREE.

Chat me on Whatsapp for details with the number +2348028795138.
Or use the direct Whatsapp link on my signature to reach me.

What's their physical and web address?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by slimanyd: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Read below details of this e-commerce business opportunity..�����

*SAIRUI!*

*SAIRUI is a unique company that offers all you’re looking for in the world of Network Marketing,ECommerce,home business,international traditional trade business in a class of the World Top 10 BEST!!!*

*LAUNCHED IN 2016 BY A CHINESE BILLIONAIRE, Sairui has become ONE STOP COMPANY FOR DIRECT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MANUFACTURERS, RETAILERS & CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE*

*SAIRUI ....is a Conglomerate,with business interest in MANUFACTURING,ECOMMERCE,Trading,NEW RETAIL Shopping& Wholesales BUSINESS �*

*Sairui Deals on COMMODITIES Trades for members,returning Capital and profit every 10DAYS to members after registration.*

*Sairui sells ALL KINDS OF Quantum Energy Products and more on behalf of their distributors*

*More African countries are coming on board Sairui Business Opportunity across the world �*
*As a member you can have a trading store � in *SAIRUI MALL * *to upload your Sairui products and it goes international* *as it is sold within 10 days in which profit and capital returns to you in Dollar, Naira & Bitcoin*

*�People all cross the world can buy your products from the *SAIRUI * shopping platform and physical malls across Asia.*

It’s just amazing �.

*SAIRUI BUSINESS Registration and its corresponding trading capital for All Members depends on their VIP Level*

*All this is one time payment and you will earn money to infinity*

*JOIN A SIMPLE WIN-WIN BUSINESS MODEL CALLED "NEW RETAIL".*

To win in this present age our mentality must change the way we see thing.

Uber has taken away taxi business from normal traditional concept into digital taxi business.

Jumia, Konga and Jiji are selling more than very mighty stores in Nigeria.

Alibaba is selling more than many retail store in the world.

The Shock is that they never own asset to run those people. Technology help them to use other people properties to make their money.

*NOW AM PRESENTING TO YOU A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN OWN A SHOP AND WHERE THE COMPANY HELP YOU SELL*

The company is called *Sairui Group Holdings*

With the power of technology and social media.

*YOU CAN BUY A SHOP*
*YOU STOCK YOUR SHOP WITH PRODUCTS*
*THE COMPANY WILL ALSO HELP YOU SELL*
*YOU EARN YOUR RETAIL PROFITS AFTER SALES*

*THE COST OF VIP REGISTRATION ACTIVATION AND PRODUCT TRADING COST.*

VIP1. 9,500
VIP2 53,200
VIP3 106,400
VIP4 319,200
VIP5. 638,400

*Expected Monthly Passive Net Profits without recruiting any marketer:���*

VIP1.
VIP2 7,980
VIP3 15,960
VIP4 47,880
VIP5. 95,760

Expected Monthly Products. You will get 3 of the product monthly.

*This is just one profit out of 6 major profits for members*

*What are the products for trading?*

They are quantum products which comes in form of eye glasses, pendants, pants, chips, anti radiation stickers, fuel saver cards, facial treatment mask, etc.

Generally, business is very though everywhere, with power of social media, technology couple with strategic planning, E-Commerce has made this possible for us.

Partners testimonies are uncountable.

Other Benfits include

1. Chain store profit (3% one downlines)
2. Direct Sharing profit (20% one time)
3. Service Profit (12% daily)
4. Chain Service Profit (20% ,50%, 75% & 100%)

Chat me up via my digit below to join other group members as well. Thanks
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Uduakuduakobong(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please, tell me more about this. Sundayud4@gmail.com. Thanks.

jidegold:
I make money by typing captcha and doing some online surveys but it will take you a lot of time and effort to make so much in it.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Henrich211: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2020
CHY Mall is an amazing business opportunity. The world has never seen anything like it before in any e-commerce company. You shop and earn 15% profit plus free products every 10 days trade circle without referring anybody. For a successful registration contact Mr Henry - 08024414822
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by blazebaba(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
immaq8:
while not join Wazobia cash investment. the site that doesn't require referral before withdrawal. cash is being paid straight to your bank account through an assigned user (s).
Click : https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=9SC1H

and how does it work bro
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by spyglaxx: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigerians and lazy way of getting money.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Prinss: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Over 6 threads and not one viable means of earning online aside forex and bitcoin trading the rest ponzis

6 Likes

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by okem09: 1:06am On Jul 26, 2020
mosho2good:

can u plz teach me
I've been hearing about Forex for a while now but I wish I know about it, can u guide me as a beginner

Really wanted learn pls help
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Cryptofxt10: 1:30am On Jul 26, 2020
Learn forex trading with me and you will earn in dollars till you depart this planet
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by dexmond79(m): 3:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Due to the pandemic outbreak all schools are physically closed but allowed to run online.
Some final year project supervisor are already making use of different online platforms such as email and whatsapp to collect project write-up softcopy for correction from final year students. They collect the softcopy, edit and return back to the student for correction.
Some students don't have access to PC at home, some have but don't know how to go about with their final year project write-up.
Do you know there is an enterprise where you can get it done on whatsapp? Yes on WhatsApp!
Akmond Projects for seminar reports, final year project topics and materials. They're fast, accurate and time consciouse. They're always online (WhatsApp) to serve.
Final year project write up made easy with Akmond Project
Akmond Projects is verified by google ( to confirm this, search for Akmond Projects on google https://www.google.com/search?q=Akmond+Projects&nfpr=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjPs6e15OnqAhXPxoUKHXgaDJcQvgUoAXoECBUQJg
If you're a final year students in need of help with you final year Project write-up, you have a friend in final year or you are in a school whatsapp group where you can pass information to final year students, this is a great opportunity for you to earn massively!

To participate:
1. Contact Akmond Projects on whatsapp to collect your unique referral link and flyers if needed.
2. Refer
3. Akmond Project will contact you for your account details.
4. Your account will be credited within the next 24 hours.
Note: The more you refer the more you earn
you can contact Akmond Projects on WhatsApp: 2347062335760
or follow this link to send them message directly on WhatsApp [url]https:///2347062335760?text=Hi!%20%0AI%20wants%20to%20participate%20in%20the%20ongoing%20refer%20and%20earn%20promo%0aFrom%20Nairaland[/url]
Email: akmondprojects@gmail.com
Instagram: @akmondprojects
Contact them now and thank me later!
Feel free to reply with your experience with Akmond Projects

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Ogbenia: 3:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Really?
slimanyd:
Read below details of this e-commerce business opportunity..�����

*SAIRUI!*

*SAIRUI is a unique company that offers all you’re looking for in the world of Network Marketing,ECommerce,home business,international traditional trade business in a class of the World Top 10 BEST!!!*

*LAUNCHED IN 2016 BY A CHINESE BILLIONAIRE, Sairui has become ONE STOP COMPANY FOR DIRECT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MANUFACTURERS, RETAILERS & CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE*

*SAIRUI ....is a Conglomerate,with business interest in MANUFACTURING,ECOMMERCE,Trading,NEW RETAIL Shopping& Wholesales BUSINESS �*

*Sairui Deals on COMMODITIES Trades for members,returning Capital and profit every 10DAYS to members after registration.*

*Sairui sells ALL KINDS OF Quantum Energy Products and more on behalf of their distributors*

*More African countries are coming on board Sairui Business Opportunity across the world �*
*As a member you can have a trading store � in *SAIRUI MALL * *to upload your Sairui products and it goes international* *as it is sold within 10 days in which profit and capital returns to you in Dollar, Naira & Bitcoin*

*�People all cross the world can buy your products from the *SAIRUI * shopping platform and physical malls across Asia.*

It’s just amazing �.

*SAIRUI BUSINESS Registration and its corresponding trading capital for All Members depends on their VIP Level*

*All this is one time payment and you will earn money to infinity*

*JOIN A SIMPLE WIN-WIN BUSINESS MODEL CALLED "NEW RETAIL".*

To win in this present age our mentality must change the way we see thing.

Uber has taken away taxi business from normal traditional concept into digital taxi business.

Jumia, Konga and Jiji are selling more than very mighty stores in Nigeria.

Alibaba is selling more than many retail store in the world.

The Shock is that they never own asset to run those people. Technology help them to use other people properties to make their money.

*NOW AM PRESENTING TO YOU A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN OWN A SHOP AND WHERE THE COMPANY HELP YOU SELL*

The company is called *Sairui Group Holdings*

With the power of technology and social media.

*YOU CAN BUY A SHOP*
*YOU STOCK YOUR SHOP WITH PRODUCTS*
*THE COMPANY WILL ALSO HELP YOU SELL*
*YOU EARN YOUR RETAIL PROFITS AFTER SALES*

*THE COST OF VIP REGISTRATION ACTIVATION AND PRODUCT TRADING COST.*

VIP1. 9,500
VIP2 53,200
VIP3 106,400
VIP4 319,200
VIP5. 638,400

*Expected Monthly Passive Net Profits without recruiting any marketer:���*

VIP1.
VIP2 7,980
VIP3 15,960
VIP4 47,880
VIP5. 95,760

Expected Monthly Products. You will get 3 of the product monthly.

*This is just one profit out of 6 major profits for members*

*What are the products for trading?*

They are quantum products which comes in form of eye glasses, pendants, pants, chips, anti radiation stickers, fuel saver cards, facial treatment mask, etc.

Generally, business is very though everywhere, with power of social media, technology couple with strategic planning, E-Commerce has made this possible for us.

Partners testimonies are uncountable.

Other Benfits include

1. Chain store profit (3% one downlines)
2. Direct Sharing profit (20% one time)
3. Service Profit (12% daily)
4. Chain Service Profit (20% ,50%, 75% & 100%)

Chat me up via my digit below to join other group members as well. Thanks
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by slimanyd: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Ogbenia:
Really?

Yes bro. Feel free to chat me up via my digit below and see proofs and testimonies

https:///2347039421858
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Ogbenia: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by fikitooria(f): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by steviano(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'm surprised no one is talking about Cry{pto Mini}ng platform. They have a constant Advert on Blockchain sites. I don't think just any kind of company advertises with Block`chain.

Crypto Mining is a 2 years contract and pays 3.6% daily Interest

Capital refund after the 2 years contract. However you can decide to terminate your contract anytime you feel with just a 5% fee which will be charged from your capital

with a bounty program also to earn free b`tc
The site is registered for 6 years

Minimum investment with them is around $12 and minimum withdrawal is 0.0001Bt`c( that's presently around $5) so you can decide to withdraw daily

You can chat me up if you wanna know more about the platform.
Check my profile for my contacts
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by omodarasimi: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
I also have an online investment that I do . It is about buying and selling shares online. You can start with minimum of $3 using perfect money as your online wallet. You can chat with me on https:///6l9yp2 for more details. Thanks
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Oswin(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
steviano:
I'm surprised no one is talking about Cry{pto Mini}ng platform. They have a constant Advert on Blockchain sites. I don't think just any kind of company advertises with Block`chain.

Crypto Mining is a 2 years contract and pays 3.6% daily Interest

Capital refund after the 2 years contract. However you can decide to terminate your contract anytime you feel with just a 5% fee which will be charged from your capital

with a bounty program also to earn free b`tc
The site is registered for 6 years

Minimum investment with them is around $12 and minimum withdrawal is 0.0001Bt`c( that's presently around $5) so you can decide to withdraw daily

You can chat me up if you wanna know more about the platform.
Check my profile for my contacts

Haven't you lose money twice in such mining site?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Chiomfa: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
ManuelMount:
I've been broke throughout lock down
I've tried online businesses ranging from
Crypto currency reading news "Bitcoin mining"
Nothing seems to be working

I believe there are many of us in this situation let's help each other out
A candle that lights another doesn't gets dim by doing so

I believe there are people earning legit from online business

Help us out

NB I can do any online tasks for a token
Thanks in advance

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: ilegend
Cc: nobody
Cc: edoairways
Cc: dragnet

Ever heard of CHYMALL? Kindly visit www.chymall.net

All you need to know ⏬

*INTRODUCTION TO SAIRUI/CHY: Q & A*
============================
1. What is Sairui ?
- Sairui is a Chinese Corporation founded in 2008 with branches in various African countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroun, Kenya. Sairui joined with CHY a Malaysian Company is a conglomerate with many subsidiaries. Chymall is the E-Commerce platform of CHY.

2. Is CHY officially registered in Nigeria?
- CHY E-Commerce Nig. Ltd. is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), with EFCC, and CBN.

3. What kind of business is Chymall engaged in?
- Chymall is an E-commerce platform, like JUMIA, ALIBABA, AMAZON. However, in addition to traditional E-commerce, Chymall is a pioneer of the “New Retail” E-Commerce business model proposed by Jack Ma - the CEO of ALIBABA, whereby buyers of E-commerce products are provided the opportunity to profit from their E-Commerce transactions.

4. How does the “New Retail” concept work?
- When you register with Chymall, you are given access to their E-Commerce platform, where you can buy items from both the retail and wholesale sections. When you buy one (1) item from retail, you are given a quota to buy two (2) additional items from the wholesale section discounted at 60%. The company simplifies the trading process by helping you to sell the two (2) wholesale items at retail prices on the platform, and share the profit 70/30 with 70% going to you.

5. How much does it cost to register with Chymall?
- Chymall membership is packaged in 5 VIP levels. The fee for each VIP package has 2 components; - a registration fee and a trading capital. The registration fee pays for your online shop, giving you access to Chymall trading platform, while the trading capital is returned back to you at the end of each trading cycle.

VIP1: Registration ($25 or N9500), trading capital ($0); TOTAL ($25 or N9500)

VIP2: Registration ($50 or N19,000), Trading capital ($90 or N34,200); TOTAL ($140 or N53,200)

VIP3: Registration ($100 or N38,000), Trading capital ($180 or N68,400); TOTAL ($280 or N106,400)

VIP4: Registration ($300 or N114,000), Trading capital ($540 or N205,200); TOTAL ($840 or N319,200)

VIP5: Registration ($600 or N228,000), Trading capital ($1080 or N410,400); TOTAL ($1680 or N638,400)

6. How much trading profit can each VIP level make?
- Each trading cycle lasts for 10-12 days, and the trading profits for each VIP level is as follows;

VIP1: $0 (NO TRADING)

VIP2: $7 (=N=2660) or $21 (=N=7980) per month

VIP3: $14 (=N=5320) or $21 (=N=15,970) per month

VIP4: $42 (=N=15,960) or $126 (=N=47,880) per month

VIP5: $84(=N=31,920) or $252(=N=95,760) per month

7. How is the trading carried out?
- You can set your account on “MANUAL” or “AUTO” trade. On the MANUAL mode, you have to re-activate the trade every 10 days. On AUTO mode, you only need to re-activate the trade after every 50 days (5 trades) or 100 days (10 trades). Note that your trading profit is credited to your account after each trading cycle (10-12 days).

8. What happens to my trading capital at the end of the 10 days (for manual trade), and 50/100 days (for auto trade)?
- Your trading capital is returned to your account, and you have to initiate another 10, 50, 100 days trading cycle or withdraw your money if you choose to discontinue.

9. Are there other sources of income/benefits in Chymall apart from trading profit?

- There are significant opportunities for additional income if you decide to participate in the NETWORK MARKETING aspect of the business. These bonuses include; Direct sharing or referral profits, Service profits, Chain service profits. In addition, you get quality quantum products at registration and at the end of each 10, 50, 100 days trading cycles. These products depending on your VIP level include; Phone massager, Bracelet, Wristwatch, Anti blue-ray glasses…. etc.

10. How do I register with Chymall?

Interested?

call/chat: 08103872468

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by vincente274(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2020
jidegold:
I make money by typing captcha and doing some online surveys but it will take you a lot of time and effort to make so much in it.
send me the link please vincente274@gmail.com
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Gentlelad: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
sign up with them to become an affiliate, promote them online and start earning to your local bank account.
you will be assign a personal account manager to put you through. no prior knowledge is required. you can do all this with your phone it super legit. thank me later...

https:///3h1fgc7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.