Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty (56181 Views)

S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Karlifate: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
"We now know who's littering our city. What an evidence!"

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Who cares about what you like or not?
I'm not disputing that Lagos is organised. All I'm saying is, south Africa is no better than Nigeria in any way.
When you want to compare Nigeria with an African country next time, try Egypt or Morocco or Tunisia... And not a savage country like south Africa.

And I never said SA is. Our economy is better than theirs. I would rather stay in Nigeria than live in South Africa. We just compared certain facts about Lagos and Jo'Burg.

I would rather stay in this Lagos with all its roughness than somewhere with xenophobia. Why should I stay where I don't feel loved or safe when I don't have much to benefit from them? All the same, it's all a debate.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by JaceBlaze: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Let them come out and attempt to kill Nigerians first. I know some of the SA youths are blood thirsty and have violence in their blood... All your youths against how many Nigerian immigrants Shame on you!

There's absolutely no need for us to do that because Nigerians are already killing each other.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

And I never said SA is. Our economy is better than theirs. I would rather stay in Nigeria than live in South Africa. We just compared certain facts about Lagos and Jo'Burg.

I would rather stay in this Lagos with all its roughness than somewhere with xenophobia. Why should I stay where I don't feel loved or safe when I don't have much to benefit from them? All the same, it's all a debate.
Good.
Patriotism is very important for growth and development.
What is exposing Nigeria to the world is our unpatriotic behaviour and bigotry.
Nigeria is not the worst country in Africa. I have been to many parts Ghana, togo, Benin, Cote d'Ivoire, Kenya, Senegal and Ethiopia and I can boastfully tell you that Nigeria is very developed are more organized than many of those countries in all ramifications.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by JaceBlaze: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Please don't add Soweto. Let's keep the facts true... Soweto is a slum, we all know that. Lekki is never Soweto's mate.

If we can debate as intelligent African folks who want the best for the continent, there is nothing to shy away from....

What?

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

Exactly what did your mom tell you about Joburg? You said she's been here before. Which parts of the city did she visit to think Abuja can compare?

She told me the good, the bad and the ugly. Overall, I'm only criticizing my city cos I know the government has failed woefully as we should rank among the best cities in the world. Kigali doesn't have half of what Lagos has in terms of economy but it's the cleanest in Africa today

Those aren't bad pictures at all, but they are not mind blowing. Here are few very realistic pictures of Lagos... And what you see is what you get. cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:

What?

If I slap you ehn... So u want to compare that nonsense with Lekki

When last did u visit Nigeria

Village man grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Good.
Patriotism is very important for growth and development.
What is exposing Nigeria to the world is our unpatriotic behaviour and bigotry.
Nigeria is not the worst country in Africa. I have been to many parts Ghana, togo, Benin, Cote d'Ivoire, Kenya, Senegal and Ethiopia and I can boastfully tell you that Nigeria is very developed are more organized than many of those countries in all ramifications.

I believe so too. We must also not fail to say the truth where it matters. If not because our politicians have already failed the country, South Africans should be the ones coming here and not the other way round...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:

There's absolutely no need for us to do that because Nigerians are already killing each other.

Yea... Whatever. Just stay on your lane bro. I'm only here for peace. Uhuru for the entire Africa! cool
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

I believe so too. We must also not fail to say the truth where it matters. If not because our politicians have already failed the country, South Africans should be the ones coming here and not the other way round...
You're right.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Those aren't bad pictures at all, but they are not mind blowing. Here are few very realistic pictures of Lagos... And what you see is what you get. cool

I was challenging you saying Abuja beats Joburg. But if it's mind blowing pics you want we can go there dude. You just have to ask and you shall receive.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

I was challenging you saying Abuja beats Joburg. But if it's mind blowing pics you want we can go there dude. You just have to ask and you shall receive.

Hahaha, I'm liking you already, my silly South African friend cheesy wink

Abuja is lightyears ahead of the entire Gauteng... Don't even go there... Those were just some pics from Lagos. Not even Abuja!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Abuja is lightyears ahead of the entire Gauteng... Don't even go there... Those were just some pics from Lagos. Not even Abuja!

Lol grin I'm liking you too. Especially how you dodged the bullet by sending Lagos pics instead of Abuja. Where are these spectacular FCT images - I've got plenty Gauteng glass buildings stacked as ammo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin I'm liking you too. Especially how you dodged the bullet by sending Lagos pics instead of Abuja. Where are these spectacular FCT images - I've got plenty Gauteng glass buildings stacked as ammo.

LOL... You should join the army. Internet warrior cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

You're right.

FuckTheWorld and Iamundisputed, the Bromance is sickening angry. Go back to fighting.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

FuckTheWorld and Iamundisputed, the Bromance is sickening angry. Go back to fighting.

Lol... Man of war... grin

Maybe one day I'll invite you over to Nigeria and show you around. My people are very open and loving... No xenophobia here. wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by JaceBlaze: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Yea... Whatever. Just stay on your lane bro. I'm only here for peace. Uhuru for the entire Africa! cool

My Lane??
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by JaceBlaze: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

If I slap you ehn... So u want to compare that nonsense with Lekki

When last did u visit Nigeria

Village man grin

So that's where the thieving politicians live while over 60% of the population suffer?.. grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:

So that's where the thieving politicians live while over 60% of the population suffer?.. grin

undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Please don't add Soweto. Let's keep the facts true... Soweto is a slum, we all know that. Lekki is never Soweto's mate.

If we can debate as intelligent African folks who want the best for the continent, there is nothing to shy away from....
This is where I need to correct you my brother, Soweto is not a slum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Maybe one day I'll invite you over to Nigeria and show you around. My people are very open and loving... No xenophobia here. wink

I won't feel safe as a black South African. Maybe I'll adopt a Botswana identity instead.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

South Africans are loving and open too, that's why we've been accomodating Africans from all the continent for many years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Erm......No!
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

I won't feel safe as a black South African. Maybe I'll adopt a Botswana identity instead.

Naah, trust me when I tell you Nigerians are warm and always quick to forget. You'd me surprised by how much people would like to become friends with you... it's a Nigerian thing, I know my people.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
Erm......No!

Pas de problème mon frère. Je te crois. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Pas de problème mon frère. Je te crois. cool
vous devez, c'est un fait cool
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
vous devez, c'est un fait cool

Don't get swollen headed now... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by LeSudAfricaine: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Don't get swollen headed now... cheesy grin
lol
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Resees: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is too much yesterday Ghana destroyed our Embassy today Souths are picking on us.Nigeria is finished.com.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by jumobi1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
My Nigerians, lets be honest. Lagos and Abuja aren’t impressive. Parts of Abuja might be but it’s irrational to say Abuja looks better than JoBurg. That’s just far from the truth. If you’ve traveled outside Nigeria, you’ll know we are slacking. Lagos as a whole isn’t very organized. One day we’ll wake up and claim our rightful place.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
jumobi1:
My Nigerians, lets be honest. Lagos and Abuja aren’t impressive. Parts of Abuja might be but it’s irrational to say Abuja looks better than JoBurg. That’s just far from the truth. If you’ve traveled outside Nigeria, you’ll know we are slacking. Lagos as a whole isn’t very organized. One day we’ll wake up and claim our rightful place.

And this thread is not even about skyscrapers. It's about waste management.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by flokii: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
What if they now see the pictures of Aba and Ariara market grin grin

Developers moving around with their stock-in-trade. You'll see them twenty in one room, creating and dwelling in slums everywhere they go. Shoooor!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) / South Africa Mulls Visa-free Status For Nigeria, China, India

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.