Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty (56192 Views)

S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by EagleNest(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
I thought historically J'borg was built by apathied govt?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
EagleNest:
I thought historically J'borg was built by apathied govt?

Actually it was built by the colonial government in the 1800s with the discovery of gold, apartheid officially began in the 1940s by the Afrikaners. And now new cities are thriving under the black government with brand new buildings. The Leonardo in Joburg is now the new tallest building in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by proeast(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
flokii:
What if they now see the pictures of Aba and Ariara market grin grin

Developers moving around with their stock-in-trade. You'll see them twenty in one room, creating and dwelling in slums everywhere they go. Shoooor!

Look at this one. Do you want to expose yourself or what?

I was looking at that Soweto pictures, i.e. a ghetto by SA standards and I was appalled on realizing that it's more beautiful than Ibadan, Abeokuta and other relics in the SW grin grin

Please respect yourself and don't allow them to know about your "heritage" cry cry

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by EagleNest(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

Actually it was built by the colonial government in the 1800s with the discovery of gold, apartheid officially began in the 1940s by the Afrikaners. And now new cities are thriving under the black government with brand new buildings. The Leonardo in Joburg is now the new tallest building in Africa.

You guys should keep it up. Africa is looking for a shining example to give hope to Blackman that, yes! we can do it. Nigeria had big potentials but had blown it severally, although funnily we don't like others rubbing it on our face. Solution is insight anyway, it's just a matter of time!

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
EagleNest:

You guys should keep it up. Africa is looking for a shining example to give hope to Blackman that, yes! we can do it. Nigeria had big potentials but had blown it severally, although funnily we don't like others rubbing it on our face. Solution is insight anyway, it's just a matter of time!

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by thatigboman: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
That looks like KUMASI in Ghana.

Don't believe everything you see online.
it's in surulere. It was on nairaland sometime ago. Lagos govt went and cleaned it up the following day

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Torture2020: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Why does it look like Kumasi in Ghana?

FuckTheWorld:
That looks like KUMASI in Ghana.

Don't believe everything you see online.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by WannaHowzit(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:

So that's where the thieving politicians live while over 60% of the population suffer?.. grin

They live in London

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Mastakija(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
wanted to react to all this trash i was reading, but then boom i remeberd... South africans r just jealous of nigerians success Cuz dem no say dem no reach envy in peace o iyalaya anybody elo be sodo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
South Africa is far ahead of nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:
South Africa is far ahead of nigeria

Ur name says it all...

Even ur god, Nelson Mandela knows NIGERIA rules this fucking continent.... south Africa on a good day should av no reason comparing with Nigeria in anything if not for our corrupt past leaders....

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by 2cul2care: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Typical South Africa's, always blaming everybody but themselves for their own shortcomings, on the other hand LAGOS is highly overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by forgiveness: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

Exactly what did your mom tell you about Joburg? You said she's been here before. Which parts of the city did she visit to think Abuja can compare?

Stop recycling this same pictures of the 4 to five buildings. Is that all Sandton got?
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by SpicyMimi(f): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

And na the bastard politicians dey make life terrible for youths wey wan stay Naija. Is it easy to be pulling generator rope everyday just to have electricity for a few hours in this modern age?

The truth we are hiding from will be told by foreigners. An ordinary Ghanaian man had the guts to demolish our High Commission's building, it shows they don't respect even our government, talk less the citizens.
My major problem with Nigeria is that pulling of generator rope everyday! Like why is it so difficult for Nigeria to have constant electricity...or is it impossible in Africa? Someone pls explain to me as this almost got me crying thinking about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
forgiveness:

Stop recycling this same pictures of the 4 to five buildings. Is that all Sandton got?

It's not my fault you following me around everywhere like a lovesick puppy. angry Book a flight to Sandton if u wanna see 360• angles.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by forgiveness: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

It's not my fault you following me around everywhere like a lovesick puppy. angry Book a flight to Sandton if u wanna see 360• angles.

Stop recycling 5 buildings. grin
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by JaceBlaze: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
WannaHowzit:

They live in London

Yes lol
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
ABUJA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) / South Africa Mulls Visa-free Status For Nigeria, China, India / Prince Charles Drives Classic 49 Year Old Aston Martin That Runs On White Wine

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.