Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty (56183 Views)

S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Graysons: 12:51am On Jun 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

Hey, Mad Man, I wanna sleep now. You can stop with the manic posting. You're yet to post groundbreaking buildings. Some tried shame, but they were and far between - and surrounded by grime.

You can take a rest now, ask your keeper to unleash you again in the morning. grin
This is a Nigeria forum not South African, why not carry your foolishness go to south African forum? No one need you here.
No your limits.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 12:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Graysons:
This is a Nigeria forum not South African, why not carry your foolishness go to south African forum? No one need you here.
No your limits.

BOOMNAIJA needs me here. Who else will he show off Nigerian buildings to in order to gain some international relevance

Are you done, Lai Mohamed - Nigerian spokesman ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 12:57am On Jun 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

BOOMNAIJA needs me here. Who else will he show off Nigerian buildings to in order to gain some international relevance

Are you done, Lai Mohamed - Nigerian spokesman ?

Xenophobia is written all over ur demented statement man.... xenophobia and hate will kill u like it killed ur god, Nelson Mandela...watch this space. Lol lol hahaha grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 12:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Meanwhile, more from d great giant of Africa, NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:00am On Jun 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 1:00am On Jun 22, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

Xenophobia is written all over ur demented statement man.... xenophobia and hate will kill u like it killed ur god, Nelson Mandela...watch this space. Lol lol hahaha grin

Clearly you don't know what xenophobia means. What about that statement is xenophobic? In fact, your own have been the offensive ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:02am On Jun 22, 2020
South Africans must die of envy and hate.... meanwhile I'm sure they wouldn't even av been as developed as Togo if not for the whites.... bunch of bastards and xenophobic children of hate...hahaha I'm loving this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 1:07am On Jun 22, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
South Africans must die of envy and hate.... meanwhile I'm sure they wouldn't even av been as developed as Togo if not for the whites.... bunch of bastards and xenophobic children of hate...hahaha I'm loving this.

Cuckoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:12am On Jun 22, 2020
NIGERIA, ALMIGHTY GIANT OF AFRICA AND BLACK RACE IN GENERAL....Bleep them little South Africans. Lol

More from Almighty Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Giant of Africa, NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:16am On Jun 22, 2020
South Africans must die of hate, jealousy and envy....hahahahaha. I'm loving this mhen! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:18am On Jun 22, 2020
They'll all die and follow their lousy xenophobic god, Nelson Mandela...bunch of asswipes lol grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

You should notice all these buildings above were built in the last 25 years of the ANC BLACK government by local and foreign investors. So give credit where it's due man, the black SA government knows how to attract investment into the country.

Do you wanna see what the government itself has built over the past 25 years? Just give me a nod when you ready. grin
Can you post them? I like the architectural designs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by SIRTee15: 1:29am On Jun 22, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
They'll all die and follow their lousy xenophobic god, Nelson Mandela...bunch of asswipes lol grin

Some of your pictures are not nigeria...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 22, 2020
we don't have a city in Nigeria Yet.

All we got is a robust Economy !!

cities in SA are much more organized and beautiful then developed urban centers without organization and development plans we have in Nigeria.

that's the painful truth!! but we got to deal with it...

Cape Town is rated higher than most European and American cities, which Nigerians city has ever rated been among top 10 cities in the world?

in terms of Tourism, investment, infrastructure, beautiful cities, SA is ahead

21 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 1:34am On Jun 22, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

You need to relax a bit dude, the wiring in your head is seriously overheating. It's the overcrowdedness of Nigeria - it's like living in a beehive.

Come chill with us in SA, get you to de-stress a little. But don't overstay your visa now. You must go back ! grin grin

CAN YOU FEEL THE CALMNESS ? cool cool cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 1:36am On Jun 22, 2020
COME CHILL in Durban, NAIJA IS TOO CHAOTIC. That's why you are mad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:42am On Jun 22, 2020
The picture above looks like a landscape from old Jerusalem....no mind-blowing structure...I'm disappointed, man

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 22, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Shut up!
Have you been there before?
The same Johannesburg slum I watch on aljezeera or what?

Let their fake pictures be deceiving you.

I know Nigerian leaders are complete failures but South Africa is no better than Nigeria in anyway.
SA has better cities,
Lagos, Abuja, port Harcourt, Enugu, Ibadan etc don't even come closer in all ramifications be it Electricity, industrialization, city planning and Organization, Tourism, infrastructures yet they Do not have OIL

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:43am On Jun 22, 2020
Goodnight, we see tomorrow.... meanwhile I don't even know or care to know about any southafrican forum....but its so funny how u guys always find urselves here....u are a disgrace to humankind...I'm done.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 1:51am On Jun 22, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Goodnight, we see tomorrow.... meanwhile I don't even know or care to know about any southafrican forum....but its so funny how u guys always find urselves here....u are a disgrace to humankind...I'm done.

Goodnight man. I understand, the generator has run out of gas. cry Although I wouldn't know anything about that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 22, 2020
TMKsouth:
COME CHILL, NAIJA IS TOO CHAOTIC. That's why you are mad.
Which city in South Africa?
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 1:53am On Jun 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Which city in South Africa?

Durban.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by TMKsouth: 1:55am On Jun 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Can you post them? I like the architectural designs.

Let's see if Mad-dog returns then I'll be forced to unleash them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Grgton:
SA has better cities,
Lagos, Abuja, port Harcourt, Enugu, Ibadan etc don't even come closer in all ramifications be it Electricity, industrialization, city planning and Organization, Tourism, infrastructures yet they Do not have OIL
Oh low doh.
In your village, It's only oil that drives a city...
And of course, all those cities you mentioned in Nigeria has platinum and gold...
Get a life!
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Jazzlite: 2:48am On Jun 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

Only if you post stuff that's better than this and not old-fashioned square cement blocks from the 80s in Abuja.

JOHANNESBURG Let me know if you require further lessons in modern architecture. There's more from where this came from. cool cool cool

Cc. forgiveness - the troll.
Brideofdracula stop it. We should be talking about taking black Africa to the next level not competing with nonsense structures and facilities. We should be talking about providing better quality of life for our people, of a truth ZA is very organized but there are slums here and there even in the city centres. Lagos is an eyesore generally dirty and overpopulated..
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Jazzlite: 2:50am On Jun 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

Ushaka marine. Is Durban July happening with the covid19 issues?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Jazzlite:

Ushaka marine. Is Durban July happening with the covid19 issues?
What is Durban July?Are Nigerians welcome in Durban
Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by jumobi1(m): 3:16am On Jun 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

I was going to visit Cape Town and JoBurg in December but Corona disagrees with me.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by gmuobo: 3:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Hi, check this out http://prosperwithginny.forexus.biz and earn daily as easy as abc it is more than amazing, i have never seen a system that works like this before first ever decentralized earning platform that truly pays in ethereum daily with just a tiny once off investment anyone can afford that returns multiple income passively for years.

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by cucumbar: 3:19am On Jun 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

You need to relax a bit dude, the wiring in your head is seriously overheating. It's the overcrowdedness of Nigeria - it's like living in a beehive.

Come chill with us in SA, get you to de-stress a little. But don't overstay your visa now. You must go back ! grin grin

CAN YOU FEEL THE CALMNESS ? cool cool cool
camps bay, capetown! Oh I miss this place :' will visit again after corona.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty by heniford2: 5:28am On Jun 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yes, the same AIDS buttocks you came out of. grin grin

some cheesygrin useless, stupid analysis check Africacheesy brothers oh hahahagrin those site most be broke looking for any means to be fame with Nigeria fake analysis..stop bring Stupid SA stuff here i have never seen a white SA act stupid the are always smart, but you see the cheesy black SA your guys stupidity has no brakegrin.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) / South Africa Mulls Visa-free Status For Nigeria, China, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.