Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? (23681 Views)

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / 8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Odeisaac08(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Learning how to cook is easy these days, there are books that teaches people how to cook.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
junk food is unhealthy to the body and as a student u shouldnt even be eating excess junk.u should be eating healthy meals that makes u sharp and alert and strong..not the ones that makes u sluggish,overweight and lazy.if u cant cook when u u travel out thats when it hits u.u will be forced to be eating kfc meals everyday and before u know u will become like fat albert cos kfc meals are highly fattening.learning to cook is very essential .

Exactly, my brother.

Knowing how to cook is very essential. If not, one would spend money on junk foods and yet not get the best of nourishment.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by tcfertilizermac: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2020
The rotary drum screener machine mainly consists of motor, reducer, drum device, frame, sealing cover, inlet and outlet. It is a common equipment in the production of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer. The working principle is that the material is divided into 1-4 sections from fine to coarse according to different classification requirements, and the separation of finished products and return material is controlled according to the size of the material, the precision and efficiency are high. At the same time, it has strong adaptability to materials, and can be screened for various properties such as viscosity, humidity, dirt and impurities, the feeding way is diversified, that is, the artificial way and the mechanical transmission, can realize the scale production. The central sieve is made of nylon, stainless steel and manganese steel according to different materials. The sieve hole is not easy to plug, the screening efficiency is high and the service life is long. The speed of the rotary screen is low, the operation is smooth and the noise is small. The sieving cylinder is sealed, easy to close and collect dust.
In npk fertilizer production process,we can use the roller press granulator https://m.hqhifertilizermachine.com/products/fertilizer-granulator-machine-series/roller-press-granulator.html machine to make the npk fertilizer granulator by using the extrusion method.And in the bio fertilizer production process,we can choose the flat die granulator organic fertilizer machine https://m.hqhifertilizermachine.com/products/ to finish the production process to finish the granulation process.Different type fertilizer granulator machine can be used in different type fertilizer manufacturing process sometimes,and it has different type working principle.

1 Share

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Adanaeriukwuanu: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2020
He learns how to, simple
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by dwizzed(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
It takes nothing to learn how to cook.... Just watch and learn. Period!!
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Skibani: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Guy learn o..as i enter school this year na steady oil rice and beans i dey cook o cus na only dem i sabi cook..only once na i eat soup and na mumsi wey visit cook am for me..
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by tbaby4u(f): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lordfranklin:

You know it's quite amazing the level of knowledge YouTube and Google holds. Do you know I prepared fried rice the other day through Google and YouTube?

Wow! That's nice. Utube is loaded with so much information. Pls Bluetooth mine when next u prepare such delicious meal o.......
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Samuelchisom: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thats another segment of learning entirely, for you to know school us not just about obtaining and coming out with certificate.
Not all guys have the idea or potentials in cooking, but when they get to school you find out that the type of roommate they have can play a positive role to that. So I believe they can cope extremely well with the help of room mate and do moree better in cooking
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Samuelchisom: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thats another segment of learning entirely, for you to know school is not just about obtaining and coming out with certificate.
Not all guys have the idea or potentials in cooking, but when they get to school you find out that the type of roommate they have can play a positive role to that. So I believe they can cope extremely well with the help of room mate and do more better in cooking
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Lordfranklin(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2020
tbaby4u:

Wow! That's nice. Utube is loaded with so much information. Pls Bluetooth mine when next u prepare such delicious meal o.......
All right Ma.
But how do I send yours when I don't know your Bluetooth device name?gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by tbaby4u(f): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lordfranklin:

All right Ma.
But how do I send yours when I don't know your Bluetooth device name?gringringrin

Smiles...
Just joking though
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Mathfan0147(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2020
You have no choice than to learn the acts of cooking or else, you will end up spending more money than necessary on feeding.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Lordfranklin(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2020
tbaby4u:

Smiles...
Just joking though
gringringrin

I'll be dumb to say I didn't know you were joking.
Enjoy your day Mademoiselle!

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by FunnySON: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
I didn't know how to cook until I gained admission. It's quite easy too, you can always improve by using tutorial videos.
Though I'm not perfect yet, but I can prepare some Nigerian soups wella. I even cook better than my some of my female colleagues in school. cheesy
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by chukemmang(m): 1:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Are there no canteens in your school?
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by StubbornGENIUS: 1:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Befriend female friends who always cook,especially deeper life and christ embassy girls.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by examjunkies: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Get a basic cookbook. Read a few recipes. Then watch some youtube videos for the simple dishes you pick -- the videos make it easier to understand the technique, and having read the recipes you know what the person on the video is trying to do.

The ladies will be impressed that you made something for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic, Ede Admission Process / Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees / Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.