Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? (23686 Views)

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / 8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by dumininu01(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Girls dey na cheesy cheesy... See question moreover if u no see any girl for school which is weird grin.. There are canteens if you have your money or look for a roommate that can cook but for we dah stay alone cooking na for chineke grin grin.. Tho my babe actually taught me how to cook because at home ah no dey near kitchen
Just go buy cornflakes and golden morn full your room grin
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by mgbedianya(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Your suggestions/advice are welcome
Better, it saves ur time. And you have various menu to choose from. Unless pepper no dey.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Emmanuelpraise9(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
look for a roommate that can cook or make friends with people that can cook if they cook for you , you go just find them small thing
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Drizzy5001(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
O boy! Na God dey help person o, while I was still at home with my parents, my mumsy dey always warm me to try and learn how to cook, but me I don't even care , because I get 3 sisters , so why should I learn how to cook grin 2 days to my resumption I managed to learn how to cook jollof Rice&beans and Yam porridge , throughout my year 1, it's either I eat indomie & fried egg , yam porridge or rice and beans na so I lean finish , grin no be say I no get money , but laziness no go gree me comot go buy food for restaurant grin grin Not until I got my self a girlfriend, in my 200 level now she does the cooking , she cooks everything eba and various kinds of soups, So I would advice u to get ur self a girlfriend or Try and learn to cook. wink

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nazyemmanuel: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Ha!!!
If you don't know how to cook and you're broke on top grin
Na only God go save you.
That's how one of my coursemate was calling me on the phone to ask me how to cook jollof spaghetti.

Pls if you don't know how to cook and you're going to uni and you're not rich,pls don't accept your admission.
Defer it till the next year when you've learnt how to cook.
Good advice
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by lilmonarch(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
You can learn how to cook anything on YouTube
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by goshen26: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

No big deal in cooking no....

If u have a girl it is even more easier; when she comes in weekend ask her to cook soup for u, you'll on need to boil rice and make eba on daily basis. Also ensure u stay with her in the kitchen while she cook.

If you are still at home cos of pandemic, ensure u stand to help us mum in the kitchen when she's cooking, with that u can learn simple food.

When I was young I use to think that my mum is wicked, until I got to school in 2008. If you don't stay with mom while she's cooking you won't eat from that soup. She would say "so if u wife is tired after work of the day at the office you guys won't eat in it house that night?"

Now that I'm married I once in a while relieve my wife from the kitchen and it's fun.

Buying food from cafeteria is not always too good bro

3 Likes

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by dumininu01(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Na food you go study there?
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by qanda: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by sheyitokz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
why won't he survive while i survived i get lots of babes wey sabi cook all dishes apart 4rm aboki diets
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Back in school no one did the cooking for me its always me even while in my 1st and 2nf yr when I engaged in combined cooking it's all me doing the cooking....

I turn ladies down who offer to cook for me.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Fidelismaria: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Eating out
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
As long as you are not the stinging type, you well definitely survive
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by sheyitokz(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
why not when i get plenty babes wey sabi dish food lyk say 2morrow no dey

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Christian07(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
By coming to his friend’s place to eat and after eating e hard for m to wash plate

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Olarewaju89: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
somtoto [s:
post=90952947]Just have numerous girlfriends and you will b fine[/s]

Wrong advice. undecided
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by highness25(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker post=9learning w sh725:
Sorry for commenting but this your question is a dumb one. There are too many hungry female students in campus, they'll come and cook so that they'll also eat from it. Just invite them and it's done. Me that doesn't know how to cook did I not survived 4 years in school? I'm learning now sha
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by pocohantas(f): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please learn to cook the basics. Women were not born with cooking pots and spoons. We learned them. It is a skill anyone can acquire.

I can see people suggesting a girl coming to cook for you. You mean as a teen in the university, I will be cooking for one small boy with 3 boxers, rather than reading my books? My parents sent me to school to cook for you, because your own parents couldn’t teach you something so basic?

After eating the food, you will now use the energy to start looking for how to hang her leg for knacking. Learn to cook the basics or use your school’s cafeteria.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by truthhurts2: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nor worry last last you go learn
After you don tire to dey buy buy
And i waka well don begin fail you
Having many female friends to do it for you go still fail you

Even me as a real niggarrr learn how to cook as a student for Uniben that year
But at first it was not funny unto say for house i nor dey do any domestic chores not to talk of Cooking. Na my female siblings dey run am as the only real niggarrr with five female siblings
Here he comes shocked
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Vanmatrix(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
You'll need to learn how to cook anything eatable, get a girl to cook for you or you'll surely buy food all through your stay in the institution.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by pocohantas(f): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I just found out yesterday that I have been preparing my stew in the wrong way for 3 years.

But who cares? Whatever rubbish I cook, I willingly and happily eat.

Nevertheless, I love good food and can't imagine being with a woman who can't cook excellently.

How have you been preparing your stew?
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Then in SON, I cooked rubbish till I was able to at least cook what i can eat.
I stay 2 days from the day i resumed without cooking. Thanks 4 ma tombrown.
I remember when i cooked indomie but there was excess water, i left it in the pot and went to class to read. when i came back it got dried and swollen.
thank God now it can cook smthn eatable.
the worst part is, no matter the conconctn i cooked my roommates and frnds will still join me and eat. MEN MUST WACK
DON'T refuse going to univ because u can't cook
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Eberechi24(f): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
somtoto:
Just have numerous girlfriends and you will b fine

Na so dem poison one guy, commot body. Better learn how to cook

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by 2Ways(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
just check some cooking tutorials on YouTube.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Burgerlomo: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
That should not be something to worry about if you know how to soak garri. grin
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by ibkayee(f): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:
Please learn to cook basics. Women were not born with cooking pots and spoons. We learned them. It is a skill anyone can acquire.

I can see people suggesting a girl coming to cook for you. You mean as a teen in university, I will be cooking for one small boy with 3 boxers, rather than reading my books? My parents sent me to school, to cook for you, because your own parents couldn’t teach you something so basic?

Then after eating the food, you will now use the energy to start looking for how to hang her leg for knacking. Learn to cook the basics or use your school’s cafeteria.
Oh Lawd grin

3 Likes

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by daziz1: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
There's only one way to find out.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by blackboy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
chatinent:
Let him cook what he knows, and eat what he cooks.

Simple and when money dey eat out.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by martineverest(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dbullofficial01:
Go get babe na
and it little money go finish
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by BREYZ: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Go and learn how to cook my friend. Youtube is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help / ASUU: Our Public Universities Are Still Unsafe For Reopening / 12 List Of Best Highly Paid Courses To Study In Nigeria – 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.