Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? (23687 Views)

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / 8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
When will Nigerian males realize that cooking is a survival skill and not a gender skill?
I don’t blame most of you sha,this all started from home where your parents didn’t teach or allow you to cook just because you’re male. Smh

3 Likes

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Grateful02(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hope say na that girl you ko marry if not your thunder ehh
colestephan86:

Beans! Beans! And more Beans!
When I was in school, I will just go and dump all the food I carry come for my girl friend house, na there I dey chop
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by iamdyoung: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Very simple tin.
Have enough female folks. It worked for me
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
It's quite easy
You can order fast food online and pay using "737#. grin
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Grateful02(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
I see you. best bank
scarycuteface:
He buys food of course. Or pay people to cook him food if he's rich. He better be using GTB too. So he'll be able to pay on time using *737#
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by earnit1: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
hmmm
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:
Please learn to cook the basics. Women were not born with cooking pots and spoons. We learned them. It is a skill anyone can acquire.

I can see people suggesting a girl coming to cook for you. You mean as a teen in the university, I will be cooking for one small boy with 3 boxers, rather than reading my books? My parents sent me to school to cook for you, because your own parents couldn’t teach you something so basic?

After eating the food, you will now use the energy to start looking for how to hang her leg for knacking. Learn to cook the basics or use your school’s cafeteria.

Home upbringing is the cause of this fvckery.

You see why I love you.grin
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by kodix(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why won't the guy know how to cook what he will eat! Esp a young guy who is university,That is nonsense and people like painting nonsense, mtcheeeeew
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by MetaPhysical: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Judolisco:
my mum gave me tips back then... Asking girls to cook for you is jst another distraction

Eehn, na girls you dey call distraction? Allow yanga sleep abeg. grin
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Grateful02(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abeg can that your pics be converted to real life?Am hungry
pocohantas:
Please learn to cook the basics. Women were not born with cooking pots and spoons. We learned them. It is a skill anyone can acquire.

I can see people suggesting a girl coming to cook for you. You mean as a teen in the university, I will be cooking for one small boy with 3 boxers, rather than reading my books? My parents sent me to school to cook for you, because your own parents couldn’t teach you something so basic?

After eating the food, you will now use the energy to start looking for how to hang her leg for knacking. Learn to cook the basics or use your school’s cafeteria.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Grateful02(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
This advice eh I for like know your sch o
lichocho:
Listen carefully...u must be a fine boy..u have to be d best in ur class(so dem go de cook free food for u).no serious girlfriend(make quarrel no de)..biscuit Nd milk will carry u along(cabin 50 milk 50)..dats all u need to survive on campus..abeg no join cult so u go fit chop for ur houx..
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by pocohantas(f): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Elder0001:

Home upbringing is the cause of this fvckery.

You see why I love you.grin

Imagine the fckery;
How can a young man in the university feed?

Full grown men are saying, get a girlfriend. After eating the food, they will come online to claim alfa male and say no woman has ever done them good. They still have many years of singleness and I wonder how long they will continue looking for women to cook for them. Same guys will cry wolf when a woman also needs them for something and ask if they are her father. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by pauladonis(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Option 1: Have lots of money to eat out.

Option 2: stock up on garri, groundnut, sugar and lots of water.

I prefer option 1, that's why I learnt how to make money with crypto currency... If you want to get started too, check my signature.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by gbemishile: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Since when I don comot for school
Since 2009
Well I remember say na Everytime my food dey burn
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by selfdefence: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
If you can afford to buy already cooked meals then it's quite easy and would save you time, just like carrying out all your payments from your mobile phone when you dial *737#.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Imagine the fckery;

Full grown men are saying, get a girlfriend. After eating the food, they will come online to claim alfa male and say no woman has ever done them good. They still have many years of single-hood and I wonder how long they will continue looking for women to cook for them. Same guys will cry wolf when a woman also needs them for something and ask if they are her father. cheesy cheesy

I don’t blame them,it’s the female students that cook for them that I blame.
How can you be cooking for someone in the university when he’s not sick? Doesn’t he have two hands like you?

After eating the meal they’ll come online and start calling all Nigerian females hoes.
Some will be lying down with a Nigerian babe and would come online to advise other male folks to avoid Nigerian women like plaque.grin

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by chiibekee(f): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
U must have money to buy food if not go beg tire.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by kkinternet: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
You dont need to know how to cook to survive.. there are many restaurants out there so you will do just fine.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Imagine the fckery;

Full grown men are saying, get a girlfriend. After eating the food, they will come online to claim alfa male and say no woman has ever done them good. They still have many years of single-hood and I wonder how long they will continue looking for women to cook for them. Same guys will cry wolf when a woman also needs them for something and ask if they are her father. cheesy cheesy
Its not really my fault or should I rather say,the environmemt I found myself in. I grew up in the midst of three women and they're always handling the cooking and I never really took interest in learning. Now,I need to learn how to.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by wintersnow(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Up till now I no Sabi prepare stew.. and my favorite soup (egusi) I need a wife ASAP cry
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by wintersnow(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Imagine the fckery;

How much is that your bride price again
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Your suggestions/advice are welcome
by eating mama put
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Dreyton36: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
I know book
I get swag
I get cash
I fine join
Girls dey rush me
Why I go cook ?
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by mh53(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Knowing how to cook is a basic life skill, Everyone irrespective of gender should have this know-how.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by pocohantas(f): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Its not really my fault or should I rather say,the environmemt I found myself in. I grew up in the midst of three women and they're always handling the cooking and I never really took interest in learning. Now,I need to learn how to.

It is okay, forgive my tone. I found the responses annoying and hypocritical.

Every knowledge you need is online. There’s also a food thread/section on NL to guide you. If you have issues or questions, feel free to give me a mention, I’ll put you through.

I’ll rather have the knowledge and decide not to use it, than not have it at all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:

It is okay, forgive my tone. I found the responses annoying and hypocritical.

Every knowledge you need is online. There’s also a food thread/section on NL to guide you. If you have issues or questions, feel free to give me a mention, I’ll put you through.

I’ll rather have the knowledge and decide not to use it, than not have it at all. cheesy
Thank you ma;I'll keep that in mind.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Gabflex: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thank God am from a family that is blessed with cooking talents, i dont cook often bcz i had like 4 girls doing it simultaneously in sch.

one of my guy always cook his Jollof the wrong way but who cares as far the food done, e go reach belle b4 anybody complain.
he will boil the rice, while it boils he will then add the tomatoes (satchet) directly with other ingredients, cover the food for sometime when the water dries, dats it. food is ready.
chai, sweet memories

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by MrJavaS: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

Nobody was born with the ability to cook....apply your intuition and cook
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by mrfizy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Simple,Cook what you eat and eat what you cook.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HE LEARNS HOW TO COOK.

DID HE KEEP ANY SLAVE IN SCHOOL TO DO HIS CHORES FOR HIM?

IN FACT, IN MY OWN OPINION AS A YOUNG MAN, IF YOU CAN'T COOK EVEN SIMPLE THINGS YOU'RE NOT WORTHY OF BEING CALLED AN ADULT.

Exactly.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Juliearth(f): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

He survives by learning how to cook. Cooking isn't rocket science or Engineering maths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASUU: Our Public Universities Are Still Unsafe For Reopening / Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help / Jeffrey Lebari-Lube Nwidobie Wins 5 Awards At Tarleton State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.