Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? (23682 Views)

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / 8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
I remembered during NYSC, there was one ajebutter like that who didn't know how to cook. I chop that guy money no be small.

Until we met while hustling for accommodation, this guy was surviving on junk foods morning, afternoon and night.

Anyway, fate brought us together, and I began to do our cooking. Na rich man pikin so I made profit on him no be small.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Akantronics: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
I trust myself, no woman can beat my cooking skills.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by tbaby4u(f): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lordfranklin:
Learn how to cook bros

Exactly n very simple. Just go to utube n download food videos
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Paxxcarl:
i survived bro for five fvcking years
I swear, I went to school and didn't still know how to cook jack. God bless my roomy
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by mitakemi2427(f): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nikeruka:
Eats his food raw
There is actually nothing to learn. Just put everything in the pot and apply heat. Wait till you can perceive the aroma and the food is done
Lol
Ur own get k leg o

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dumb question. Really
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Abusadiq01(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
If u cook for the first two weeks and e no make sense, no body go tell to go look person wey Sabi to teach u... oga forgt, man gass survive!
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by 3moses: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Throughout my days in school with 2 degrees, I never cooked for once. I made a lot of gal friends and have selected ones among them that I gives order to cook... But, most times I give money with my food stuff from home...
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by colestephan86: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Grateful02:
Hope say na that girl you ko marry if not your thunder ehh
Leave that one to me,
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Unigweson25(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Look at their secret here.The same way the guys who doesn't know how to Bleep, Bleep in the university.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Before I entered school, I barely cook at home but I know how to cook rice, beans, egusi soup and yam. It was in school I honed my jollof rice skills. My roommates normally hail my jollof and even at home mum asks me to cook it sometimes.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by tartarus(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HE LEARNS HOW TO COOK.

DID HE KEEP ANY SLAVE IN SCHOOL TO DO HIS CHORES FOR HIM?

IN FACT AS A YOUNG MAN IF YOU CAN'T COOK EVEN SIMPLE THINGS YOU'RE NOT WORTHY OF BEING CALLED AN ADULT.

Thank you. This is the only reasonable comment here

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
ol boy u just have to learn how to cook oo or else most of the money u would need for essential things would be spent on buying food in cafeteria and resturants.u safe more money when u buy food from the market and cook than when u buy food from cafeteria and resturants.imagine one small plate of rice and tiny fish they will be selling it to u 1500.now imagine u spend 1500 on a plate of rice in the morning,then 2000 naira for a plate of eba and soup in the afternoon and for dinner u spending another 1500...omo dats money.or u going to mr biggs to eat ur breakfast,lunch and dinner there where u will even spend three times more..thats complete waste of money.try and learn how to cook and save ur funds for more important stuff.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
I remembered during NYSC, there was one ajebutter like that who didn't know how to cook. I chop that guy money no be small.

Until we met while hustling for accommodation, this guy was surviving on junk foods morning, afternoon and night.

Anyway, fate brought us together, and I began to do our cooking. Na rich man pikin so I made profit on him no be small.
junk food is unhealthy to the body and as a student u shouldnt even be eating excess junk.u should be eating healthy meals that makes u sharp and alert and strong..not the ones that makes u sluggish,overweight and lazy.if u cant cook when u u travel out thats when it hits u.u will be forced to be eating kfc meals everyday and before u know u will become like fat albert cos kfc meals are highly fattening.learning to cook is very essential .
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Oluwaseun1995: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by dalass(f): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Your suggestions/advice are welcome

Marry wife and take her with you to the campus because if you can't cook, it's sure you can't do any other thing like sweeping, washing clothes etc. grin

Or befriend mama put joint owner or her daughter. Just be going there jejely with your cash.... Indomie generation... Get cartons of noodles, even a dummy can make noodles... Get plenty snacks for your house plus soft drinks.. You'll survive....

Not to forget bread and butter oh... grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
dalass:

Marry wife and take her with you to the campus because if you can't cook, it's sure you can't do any other thing like sweeping, washing clothes etc. grin

Or befriend mama put joint owner or her daughter. Just be going there jejely with your cash.... Indomie generation... Get cartons of noodles, even a dummy can make noodles... Get plenty snacks for your house plus soft drinks.. You'll survive....

Not to forget bread and butter oh... grin
cheesy

why the insults na?frustrated woman
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Lordfranklin(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
tbaby4u:

Exactly n very simple. Just go to utube n download food videos
You know it's quite amazing the level of knowledge YouTube and Google holds. Do you know I prepared fried rice the other day through Google and YouTube?
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Quinniscent(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Ha!!!
If you don't know how to cook and you're broke on top grin
Na only God go save you.
That's how one of my coursemate was calling me on the phone to ask me how to cook jollof spaghetti.

Pls if you don't know how to cook and you're going to uni and you're not rich,pls don't accept your admission.
Defer it till the next year when you've learnt how to cook.
lol...mahd ooo!
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by BABANGBALI: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
kezy58:

So because he didn't go to study how to cook he should na die of hunger n not learn how to cook abi?
you're just as confused as your name..
Na food you go study there?
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Go and learn how to cook young man.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Quinniscent(m): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
By the time all those methods he's been surviving on begin to fail one after the other, no one would tell him to learn how to cook and moreover it will help him a lot
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Fox12(m): 12:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Cook Fire!
Visit Maami market with babes sponsoring
Visit d female besties
Occasional Owambe too
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by biobash(m): 2:26am On Jun 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

Was in a similar fix, I am used to campus cafeteria. But as soon as everywhere was locked up, I started eating biscuit and tea. Now, was forced to learn using YouTube. You can also learn using YouTube it's very practical.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by kcij(f): 3:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Hahaha.. Dis reminds me of Dat yr.. My younger bros Wil jst cal me and said sis.. Pls how do I prepare ogbono soup.. I Wil jst be teaching him on phone... But now he is an expert in cooking
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by ofiko123(m): 4:11am On Jun 29, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Na food you go study there?

I wonder o..
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by DaInferno(m): 5:45am On Jun 29, 2020
I don't know how I did it, but the lord always guided me, "son, that salt is enough, that Maggi is enough, add more water" I cooked small, e sweet, I chop, e no sweet, I throway
thank God I can cook better now
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by dalass(f): 5:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
why the insults na?frustrated woman

Did you see any insult in my comment?

Uncouth man boy!... angry
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by jaysoft: 6:02am On Jun 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

During my school years though I know how to cook but I don't even have cooking pot nor stove in my hostel.

Hints

Makes friends with plenty of girls and always endevour to assist in one way or the other either by helping them on class assignment, marking attendance if absent etc.

You won't regret you don't know how to cook.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Movicq(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2020
By joining cult
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by DESTROTECH(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

The guy go buy food tire.... Or u get better friends that can cook
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by KushLyon(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2020
They look for a roommate that can cook and stick to him till thy kingdom come. That's what my roommate did grin and also the guy knows how to make friends very well, so he can never go hungry in that school. Oh did I forget to mention his sister also lives nearby? Dude is on a cruise grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic, Ede Admission Process / Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees / Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.