Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? (34103 Views)

Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / Falana: Buhari Can Confer Honour On Any Nigerian — Dead Or Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Bighead9: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
I'm an Igbo man and I respect the following leaders. President Buhari, Oshiomole, El Rufai, Aisha Buhari, Tinubu, Pastors Ize Iyamu, pantamı, Osibanjo, Amaechi, Okorocha and DCP Aba Kyarı.

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by TheRareGem1(f): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Muhammadu Buahri
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Ibrahim Gambari
Boss mustapha
State governors

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Akukaliaa(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chief Chukwuemeka Chikelu!
Fmr. Minister of Information and National Orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by gnykelly(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
lonelydora:
Dora Akunyili Umaru Musa Yar'adua Gen. Sani Abacha
if I may ask why abacha
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by 12345baba(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fela
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by extol1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Umaru Musa Yar'adua Dora Akunyili Abubakar Audu
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

Egbon... No need wasting good words!!! Let's just leave it at a single word: Nobody!!! Not a damn soul!!!

Politics and leadership are clearly not for most Nigerians!!!
u r right
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by LudaChriz(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Peter Obi

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by butterfly777(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmmmn

Awolowo.

Only Awolowo.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Akurakambe(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Peter Gregory Obi. I just don't know why I so much love this man.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
tomdon:
Ganduje Gandollar gomna op Kano sitate our mentor teaching us how to collect bribe in dollars and stuff in a babanriga
you mean babariga banking

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by obc: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Peter Obi
Gani Fawhemi
Ogbonnaya Onu

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Burruchaga71(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Peter Obi, pat utomi, Dora akunyiri, Frank Mba and Musa yaradua that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by TheRareGem1(f): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
lomprico:
Where is Osinbade?

You dumb. Do you think na senseless no brainer dey this NR. Go and pay your condolences in Nnamdi Kalu's grave. And cut the crap here. No brainer geng
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by johnmartus(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Notorious.
IlovePMB:
Emeka Ihedioha, Yaradua, Peter Obi, Obasanjo
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by rashcity: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Alhaji Gaz Momoh, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,Alhaji Ikharo Riwanu(Picolo) and Barister Asuquo Bassey.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by israelmao(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Awolowo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by WakeNbaked: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Optional09:
Omoyele Sowore
I really respect what the guy stand for, history would surely be kind to him.

6 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by lomprico(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheRareGem1:

You dumb. Do you think na senseless no brainer dey this NR. Go and pay your condolences in Nnamdi Kalu's grave. And cut the crap here. No brainer geng

what is biting you? grin why are u so pained by my question?

what is wrong with that question?
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by VirginSearcher(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
You see almost everyone here writing Peter Obi, does that mean if he's given the presidential ticket he will win?
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by illicit(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nigerian Army....
I involuntarily respect them at checkpoints
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by lomprico(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bighead9:
I'm an Igbo man and I respect the following leaders. President Buhari, Oshiomole, El Rufai, Aisha Buhari, Tinubu, Pastors Ize Iyamu, pantamı, Osibanjo, Amaechi, Okorocha and DCP Aba Kyarı.

who asked for your tribe? bigot!
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by xynerise: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sam Mbakwe
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by lonelydora: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
gnykelly:

if I may ask why abacha

The best Head of State we have had so far. Better than the useless idi.ots we have had in democracy.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by spy24(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
DONALD DUKE
FASHOLA BABATUNDE
PETER OBI
DAKWANMBO
UMARU MUSA YARADUA
NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by oneman2k7: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
1. My mummy

2. My mummy

3. My mummy
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by drealzum(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
JD Gomwalk. Governor Benue Plateau.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by manny4u(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
PrecisionFx:

U mean same Pat utomi that supported buhari?

Yes the same Pat Utomi, nobody is unfallible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by stormborn28(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chief Gani Fawehinmi
Prof. Dora Akuyili.
And The Doctor Who handle the first Ebola patient in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Jack500: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Nnamdi kanu

Ojukwu

Afonja public hero r betrayals n coward lyk awolowo

U surely don't deserve oxygen, tribalistic p1glet
Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by Hollykid: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
jikins:

Op Nigeria is where it is today because of the founding father's. If it weren't for the greed of Namdi Azikiwe, Tafawa Balewa and co, we wouldn't have had a coup. If these people had actually invested in the country and its people instead of themselves, we would have had a totally different history. So these aren't great Nigerians but failed Nigerians.
The best thing have ever heard ever since i was born

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
I give my humble and unreserved respect to the following people:
Alive:
My mother
Dr. Daniel Olukoya
Pastor Adeboye
Pastor Kumuyi
Dead:
Apostle Ayodele Babalola
Rehinad bonke
My biological father
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.