Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Baggage Claim - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Baggage Claim (67573 Views)

Freebie! Claim Your Free Copy Of A Newly Launch Book By Gloria Grossi / It Is Vulgar Nationalism To Claim That Kikuyus Are A Blessed Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baggage Claim by enirock(m): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2020
The part that got me is "Innonie ". Shey when Rowland head reset, e come remember say Bari been get belle for am, e go come claim relationship abi

Please ooo Rowland is not a representation of the whole male folk rather an insignificant number so that aunty that said "men ehn", please know we are all responsible for the decisions we make not our genders or the entirety thereof

1 Like

Re: Baggage Claim by okikioluwafemi(m): 6:39am On Jun 27, 2020
OP,you are doing well
Re: Baggage Claim by oyinella(f): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2020
Bari you are beautiful! world people, una see wetin una cause? women now feel like if they dont have fleshy fats in the right places they are not fine. Slim babes, curvy babes, whatever great personality your body size houses, you are a spec!

2 Likes

Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2020
CHAPTER SIX

The sun was up in the sky and the weather was hot, that was Bari's favorite weather, she knew there would be nothing like rainfall. The queue at the ATM was so long that it could go all the way from Ibadan to Lagos. people sighed and muttered and complained bitterly about how slow the machine was, always.

"I hate this bank eeehn, everything about them is just slow, when you are going to deposit your money? they will waste your time, when you are still coming to withdraw your money, their machine becomes slow" a young lady in her early 20s complained. Bari turned to look at her. She wore a blue high waist jean trouser that accentuated her curves with a white crop top and a red Fashion high sole sneakers, a red handbag in her hand. She shifted part of the weavon that fell on her face from time to time.

"She must be a student" Bari thought taking her gaze back to the people standing before her, the queue was moving and it would soon get to her turn, she sighed happily. That was the only Bank they had along the Nibo express way, the reason it harboured crowd every minute of the day.

"I have an appointment to catch ooo, this machine should stop delaying na, mbok" another person said from the back

It finally got to Bari's turn to make use of the machine, she thanked God inwardly and stepped up unto the small pavement, a bit high to demarcate the people withdrawing from those still waiting.

"Bariludu? is that you?" someone called out to her.

Bari turned sharply to know who wanted to distract her just when it was her turn to make use of the ATM after standing for hours, she wondered if her village people had sent someone after her. Her eyes widened in shock and her jaws dropped. She stood transfixed staring at him.

"Madam, abeg if you never dey use the machine, shift make people wey wan use am see road" the guy standing behind her on the queue said irritated.

"Am sorry" she replied turning around to face the machine. She slotted in her card and punched in her pin, seconds later, the machine cashed out her money, she took it and left, he followed her immediately.

"Bari, wait, please" he dragged her by the hand making her stop abruptly.

"What is it, Rowland?" she barked snatching her hand from his grip.

"I have been looking for you, when did you move to Awka?" he asked staring at her from her head to the toe.

"I don't see how that is any of your business, as long as am concerned, we don't know each other, just go your way, let me go my way too" she turned to walk away, he held her hand again.

"Bari, am sorry, can we go somewhere and talk?" he pleaded.

"Am not going anywhere with you, Oga, leave me alone" she replied harshly.

"What of my child? how is he or she?" he blinked his eyes in anticipation.

"Did you just?" she breathed in and out trying to steady her heartbeat. "did you just refer to her as your child?" she finally asked with a chuckle.

"Oh, it's a girl, she must be all grown by now. it's been eight years, Bari and i never for one day forgot about my child, if you can please give me the chance to meet her" he muttered softly.

"I laugh in Swahili" Bari said laughing at him, so much that it brought tears to her eyes. "Listen to me young man, you don't have a child with me, infact, i have never met you my entire life, you grab?" she said after she stopped laughing.

"I know, you have every right to be angry, am sorry, please, let's go somewhere private, we really need to talk" he pleaded with her again.

"Do you want to have a position in her life?" Bari asked with a grin.

"Yes, yes, i want to" he replied enthusiastically.

"Then you have to remain the sperm donor that you are. don't come close to me again, if you do? I will break your head, trust me, Dead beat father" she hissed and walked away.

10 Likes

Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Embellished:
Bari has a child for Rowland her ex-boyfriend?

Choi damsel, i fear who no fear you.

hahahaha abeg fear ooo

thanks for reading, babe
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2020
damis28crown:
Rowland will not have another child until he goes to claim his baggage ooooooo (what nonsense)

lol, abi? Karma is a bitch
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2020
MhiztaRange:
Maybe this Bari girl never heard of SelfLove, abeg make we love ourselves and give ourselves the best we can

I wonder if she has.

thanks for reading, honey.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2020
veenessha:

Thank you for yogurt.
Is it not the same Rowland that is looking for a child when he has one outside, hmm it is well with his soul.

Damsel do and matchmake Bari with our handsome Doctor (but tell us the kind sickness she get).
Thanks for the update

yes ma, i will.

thanks for reading
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2020
Khriztarl:
So Oga Rowland, you have an ella somewhere in the world. Yet, you ill-treat 'Madam' and ask her to marry God. Ya brain is paining you abi?
men sha..
weldone damsel swtie.. Never saw Bari as a baby mama though.

yes, his brain is paining him.

thanks babe
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Ujunwa14:
aaah Bari has a daughter?
not just her body, she has given up on marriage because she has a daughter.

kudos damsel, i never saw this coming.

Thanks for reading, babe
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Please do o

Another twist, Bari has a child! Wow!! I didn't see that coming. Rowland, enjoy your retribution.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks babe, for reading
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2020
Adesina12:
So barri and her daughter are the baggage.
Who is claiming these baggages, Rowland?
Ride on Jennifer Lopez grin
Sweet popcorn for you

lol, thanks babym.

na me go claim the baggages.

1 Like

Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2020
ADUKKY:
Bari reminded me of the movie Tiwa's Baggage by Kunle Remi and Bayray McNwizu.

yes, i have seen the movie too.

she wanted to Bleep up at the end but God later reset her brain.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Preshbeauty:
ewoooo, Bari has a daughter?
nice twist.
well done damselposh.

thanks babe, yes, Bari has a daughter.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2020
divinelypruned:
Thanks damsel,you didn't even invite me, toh, baa masala

Chineke Mee, i didn't even know that i didn't mention you. Abeg no vex for me.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2020
enirock:
The part that got me is "Innonie ". Shey when Rowland head reset, e come remember say Bari been get belle for am, e go come claim relationship abi

Please ooo Rowland is not a representation of the whole male folk rather an insignificant number so that aunty that said "men ehn", please know we are all responsible for the decisions we make not our genders or the entirety thereof

lol, not all men are bad Sha. but the bad ones plenty pass the good ones. I took my leave. (runs away)
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2020
okikioluwafemi:
OP,you are doing well

thanks boo
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2020
oyinella:
Bari you are beautiful! world people, una see wetin una cause? women now feel like if they dont have fleshy fats in the right places they are not fine. Slim babes, curvy babes, whatever great personality your body size houses, you are a spec!

my dear eeehn, am telling you. am writing this story because of people that have low self-esteem and one of them is here reading this story, I won't mention her name before she beats me. hahahaha, lemme run.
Re: Baggage Claim by oyinella(f): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2020
Rowland! ewu gambia
Re: Baggage Claim by Embellished(f): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2020
hahahaha, I love this girl.
serves Rowland right. sperm donor.
Re: Baggage Claim by Embellished(f): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2020
oyinella:
Rowland! ewu gambia

hahahaha ewu Gambia no be small.
Re: Baggage Claim by oyinella(f): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2020
damselposh:

my dear eeehn, am telling you. am writing this story because of people that have low self-esteem and one of them is here reading this story, I won't mention her name before she beats me. hahahaha, lemme run.
really? baby girl whoever you are, just know that you are beautiful! I'll give anything to be petite, I mean you guys are ageless! see how Simi just snapped back to her normal body after birthing a child.
Thank you damselposh for this beautiful story, plus for consistent update. you're the real mvp
Re: Baggage Claim by Khriztarl(f): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
enirock:

duely noted sir.
Re: Baggage Claim by enirock(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
"Dead beat father", 'sperm donor', chai there is God oo. Bari is just too kind standing there and listening to the gutter water Rowland dey spew. Her personality to soft nd she get heart of gold. Shey Bari never hear say na lekpa dey board? Make she nor dey beat herself u. Damselposh, nne Imela.
Re: Baggage Claim by enirock(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
damselposh:

lol, not all men are bad Sha. but the bad ones plenty pass the good ones. I took my leave. (runs away)
This one there is sha attached to it, u ar nt entirely convinced I deduce from the sha?
Re: Baggage Claim by ukaface(f): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
I know person like Bari go get sharp mouth
She no fall my hands,gosh.....after 8 years? You want to see pikin. Bari for add ' thunder fire your left n.yash Rowland'

Good One ma'am damsel,keep it coming,I'm hooked. grin
Re: Baggage Claim by eyezik3(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
oyinella:
Rowland! ewu gambia

Oyinella you gat me laughing angryand rolling on the ground, you remind me of Castro the ewu gambia grin in KataKata Street of my friend Centino story.

Damselposh you are too much dear, you know I kukuma dey intrigue with your story but this one too short ooh wink
Re: Baggage Claim by Ujunwa14(f): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rowland iberiberism.

I trust Bari na, she just finished him.

well done damsel.
Re: Baggage Claim by Preshbeauty(f): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rowland shey ya werey ni?

thanks damsel
Re: Baggage Claim by Ann2012(f): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rowland should leave our Bari alone
Thanks for the update
Re: Baggage Claim by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pls you guys should leave my Rowland alone ooo
bunger fish Bari is still forming cheesy
TeamRowland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Toto Pass Toto 21+ / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction

Viewing this topic: silverlinen(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.