Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth (3120 Views)

Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth by Omar09(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Blackmoran:
the likes of rollo tomassi, tom leykis, anthony spade, and all redpill influencers make their content not to win souls but create awareness, they dont go about trying to change peoples believes rather they create a platform for people experiencing what they are talking about can link up, ask yourself this question why have redpill message not gotten the attention of mainstream media? it is because the red pill doctrine is against indoctrination of the society.. so most of them are been ban from socialmedia their content been removed from youtube, instagram facebook, making them creating there own website. to the extent that most of this influencers can not get other jobs and are being attack... because of the way society react to this message, so they have to go coded.... most people that came with redpll information didnt get access to the information by typing ;RED PILL; we came across it by asking question like, HOW TO GET MY GIRL BACK?, IS SHE CHEATING ON ME?, SHE BROKE UP WITH ME, I CANT MOVE ON, I CAUGHT HER CHEATING ON ME.....and so on... till now most people coming across redpill have to get their heart broken, nobody in is right sense will see you normal talking about redpill, imagine me in those days hearing be a asshole to your woman? then i will think that would be extreme and brutal...so shouting REDPILL up and down is a waste of time, you look foolish, what i will suggest create a forum where we can discuss our experience and dialogue, by that people who are searching for answers can come along. but trying it in your own way is unrealistic....

So what makes you think guys who are red pill on nairaland is making their content to win souls and not awareness? How did you come to the point that those guys whom you have mentioned are doing their content for awareness?
Re: What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth by HotPoundedYam(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Omar09:

So what makes you think guys who are red pill on nairaland is making their content to win souls and not awareness? How did you come to the point that those guys whom you have mentioned are doing their content for awareness?
Ubunja is fighting for his own dick bro. Wake up

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth by Omar09(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
Ubunja is fighting for his own dick bro. Wake up

Same is everyone.
Re: What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth by HotPoundedYam(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ubuja why Dem delete your post grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Shs Students Vera Sex Video Recorded Servicing Her Sugar Dad / Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State / When Did You Have Your Strongest Orgasm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.