Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home (65927 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by cococandy(f): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maybe she hates you for other reasons we don’t know.
Y’alls cup of tea hunae
We didn’t need to know that wink
kokaneprodigy:

You can conduct yours let’s see,
you talked about me feeling better Have always been better. There are ladies wanting to date me and even get married and I’m highly selective cos I’m principled and very realistic. A lady I hooked up with from Nairaland here hates me till date cos I refused to take things forward after we met, note I didn’t have sex with her cos I’m not that cheap.

I’m just being real here, trust me I’m not a woman hater either. The truth is just what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
cococandy:
okay cheesy
grin
I’m not a fan of unconditional love unless it’s a situation beyond your control and whoring is definitely not one.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
cococandy:
Maybe she hates you for other reasons we don’t know.
Y’alls cup of tea hunae
We didn’t need to know that wink
Hate me?, someone I ghosted cos I saw some traits I know I can’t live with.
Na me know the kind messages she started sending while threatening before I blocked her off.

A month into relationship she crashed at my crib for the weekend for the first time. Spent two nights. Phone won’t stop ringing, some she could pick others she couldn’t pick. day two phone was on silent all through facing down. I made sure I didn’t touch her not to complicate things cos I knew I was ghosting her afterwards no questions asked.

I don’t have time for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You can conduct yours let’s see,
you talked about me feeling better Have always been better. There are ladies wanting to date me and even get married and I’m highly selective cos I’m principled and very realistic. [s]A lady I hooked up with from Nairaland here hates me till date cos I refused to take things forward after we met, note I didn’t have sex with her cos I’m not that cheap.[/s]

I’m just being real here, trust me I’m not a woman hater either. The truth is just what it is.

Where is that cho cho cho meme?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nooil:

Where is that cho cho cho meme?
You are worried your cover is blown?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You are worried your cover is blown?

Huh!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Again. Didn’t need or want to know that wink
kokaneprodigy:

Hate me?, someone I ghosted cos I saw some traits I know I can’t live with.
Na me know the kind messages she started sending while threatening before I blocked her off.

A month into relationship she crashed at my crib for the weekend for the first time. Spent two nights. Phone won’t stop ringing, some she could pick others she couldn’t pick. day two phone was on silent all through facing down. I made sure I didn’t touch her not to complicate things cos I knew I was ghosting her afterwards no questions asked.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You’ll see them at 30+ desperately hunting, attend all marriage programs in church, going about with scary makeup. After fcking the whole neighborhood forming what a man can do a woman can do better they’ll start looking for a gullible man that will wait till after marriage for sex.
I can't stop laughing. Lolzzzzzz

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Amorprincesa24: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's possible none among the children was his. After she pressured to confess. So he decided to kill her.
Goldencheese:
Why would a man kill his wife? If you don't want the marriage again, quietly divorce her rather than become the very undertaker of the woman you once loved. This world is very simple. I mean, this is terrible.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

There can never be two captains in the cockpit.
A lady will be taken care of and pampered if she behaves like a lady, will be treated like a man if she behaves as such, treated like shiît if she behaves like a whôre. Period.
Those words couldn't have been stated better.
ON POINT!.

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Afrikween(f): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
my sister knew that Femi from where she was working... she said truly that man had the spirit of jealousy and that he liked one of her colleagues... such a pity.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Phone won’t stop ringing, some she could pick others she couldn’t pick. day two phone was on silent all through facing down. I made sure I didn’t touch her not to complicate things cos I knew I was ghosting her afterwards no questions asked.

Guy you are blessed with wisdom and experience.
Those signs can't be mistaken......a girl in multiple relationships. Certified Olosho!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Beautyaddy: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Very Unfortunate and sad case, but it showed that the man was a very jealous man with very low esteem to have murdered the mother of his child or children.

They were not even married yet... and the report was that they were planning on getting married in August and that the relationship during dating was estranged with multiple breakups going on for 7 years.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Arewa1408: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Twoclans:

LOL

What has my age got to do with this discussion?

Well everybody on nairaland knows I am 45 years old.

Ekukukukukukuku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue3DEDpQ4pc
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Twoclans(f): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Arewa1408:

Ekukukukukukuku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue3DEDpQ4pc

LOL

Shaking my head

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Arewa1408: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Twoclans:

The bold is not entirely true.From time immemorial women have been silently killing their spouses over cheating allegations. Do you know how many men have been silently poisoned by their wives .Making them die outright or making them very sick and unable to even step out of the house.while the women sit back and inherit all the man has laboured for.

A woman might not have the physical strength to tie up a man and butcher him but I tell you things happen .Or should we talk about the women who will go from one spiritualist to another to make the man to stop cheating.

Cheating on a partner regardless of the gender involved puts your life at high risk especially when you have a mental case as a partner.

This shows there is basis for some African cultures where a woman has to drink water used in washing the corpse of the husband and some other fetish things they do to exonerate her as the potential husband killer. In most African cultures, when a man dies, the wife is the immediate suspect. I've always wondered why. You just put it into perspective. Na wah oh.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Ishilove: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pretty lady

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pictures obtain from the scene of the murder/sucide

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by stacyadams: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

If the prize is not marriage why are y’all complaining about men not wanting to settle down, why do majority of y’all make men your prayer point once u are approaching 30. Why do u ask where the relationship is going, why are most single moms always bitter to an extent they can’t even hide it from social media.

Keep living in denial na Shiloh las las, you’ll just end up like funmisticqueen2
cheesy grin grin[center][/center]

So funmisticqueen2 ended up in shiloh

Ehhhh

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by stacyadams: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
[img][/img]
Ikennamurphy:

That's bad...I don't know why they do that..my own babe sef was maltreating me in my house, sometimes I don't eat before going to work and she did not care..she changed completely unlike what she used to be till I saw the chats of how she has been sleeping with the guy in the same house I rented for her...I knew it was over..the mumu gal is asking I forgive her and let's move on..I simply told her I have forgiven but can never move on with her ...women are becoming the oppressors too

It's not funny

U sef dey pay her rent. ,,I sure say u pay her salary join grin

Huna mumu go leave huna by force grin
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
illicit:
Call BlackLondon

Yes. If you need the services of a private investigator for incidences such as missing person, theft, fraud, assault, homicide etc
PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by saxby(f): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
tiredoflife:

The cause is a woman who refuses to close her legs
lol grin
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by saxby(f): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
stormborn28:
na wrong Fvck cause am
na so you reason am abi?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by stormborn28(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
saxby:
na so you reason am abi?
if you carry a man's pregnancy to another man, na wrong Fvck e be
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by amuwo1980: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
crafteck:

Is this one blind, as usual the woman is not guilty.... Na dem.

Even the name no tell u say na oloshi , skip her comments pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.