Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home (65936 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by victorian(f): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

The matter tire person

As in extremely tiring.

But na them sabi.

Let them continue, it's their lives they are ruining not mine anyways.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nwodosis:
Is possible the man might have secretly taken the children for DNA test to confirm his doubt about the second child and the two children turned out not be his!
The man decided to end it all, he tried to have left the innocent kids to live.

That's crazy.
The worst should be to divorcing the lady.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by tydi(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kriss216:
One of the demerits of marrying a Nigerian girl.

I tell you my brother.. They offer what I term dark love . As for me make them no worry, na loneliness go kill them, and as for the dead empty brain men that keeps marrying them we'll continue to read their sad tales online here. Come to abroad and see where a man and woman is bound in true love...

My life I don't even take life serious, you say na pikin dey worry you carry am go. My child or another man child carry everything dey go, I love my life and peace of mind.

The man should have controlled his emotions, choose life and walk away that's why we are humans with functioning brain. Anyone who takes his/ her life is a coward.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Indulge me for a minute, will you?

Can you clarify the bold?
Lols,
If I am your fiance but along the line I cheated on you.
There could be problems and you may want to end the relationship but by the time me and my family beg you and yours tire, Including the Pastor, there is every chance the relationship would've been saved from going down six feet and marriage held. grin grin
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Sixfeetbelle: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Matrimonous:

Lols,
If I am your fiance but along the line I cheated on you.
There could be problems and you may want to end the relationship but by the time me and my family beg you and yours tire, Including the Pastor, there is every chance the relationship would've been saved and marriage held. grin grin

sad angry but they beg you yet you no gree.

Isorait. Let me comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

sad angry but they beg you yet you no gree.

Isorait. Let me comment my reserve
That's what makes the difference between ladies and men. The more reason women should exercise far more caution on matters regarding sexual recklessness. The outcome for them is usually worse.
Imagine the man that lady may've cheated with is today enjoying his family with his wife. Should his wife find out she might even blame the dead woman for sleeping with her husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

That's bad...I don't know why they do that..my own babe sef was maltreating me in my house, sometimes I don't eat before going to work and she did not care..she changed completely unlike what she used to be till I saw the chats of how she has been sleeping with the guy in the same house I rented for her...I knew it was over..the mumu gal is asking I forgive her and let's move on..I simply told her I have forgiven but can never move on with her ...women are becoming the oppressors too

It's not funny
So quite true. They have taken the mantle of cheating from men.
You did very well in breaking away from that girl. When they cheat they are dangerous because they do so with emotional attachment unlike the men. A cheating man could still love and pamper his wife like a Queen but not so the women. A wife could arrange with her sugarboy to kill her husband.
No cheating woman I know had ever gone against her illicit sexual partner in honour of her husband because she renders her heart in the affair.
Men on the other hand can harm or threaten girlfriends because they are often not emotionally attached to such girls.
Check out this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/5944116/man-wife-assault-ex-girlfriend-ogun
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by themanderon: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Man probably watched too many horror movies. But something terribly sinister must have happened to have pushed the man over the edge. Strange seasons we live in.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Amanda4life: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
PEOPLE post a lot OF BEAUTIFUL PICTURES 0N SOCIAL MEDIA STIL THEIR LIFE REMAIN S EMPTY.

TOTAL SURRENDER TO JESUS IS THE ANSWER
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by incogni2o: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Shut up with your nonsense!

Be using Jesus bullshîts to be spamming everywhere.
You can take your nonsense to the Jews.
Even Jesus will be amazed at the level of stupîdity some of you showcase here...

What is wrong in what he said.

You just abused and harrased him without any reaonable point..

Definitely someone with a sound mind wouldn't do what the Man has done.

Change your ways pls, else far worse could happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Farki: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nitah1:
I do not believe this whole story,within the period they moved in how come neighbor immediately know the reason for their death as in infidelity...this is murder carefully planned by someone from where they came from.

why loud music?
So that neighbours can't hear the screams for help. This was carefully planned out to prolong the suffering of the victim meaning the killer had a strong hatred for the victim.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by cococandy(f): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Many guys are emotional wrecks.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by cococandy(f): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
You’re only trying to convince yourself
Matrimonous:

So quite true. They have taken the mantle of cheating from men.
You did very well in breaking away from that girl. When they cheat they are dangerous because they do so with emotional attachment unlike the men. A cheating man could still love and pamper his wife like a Queen but not so the women. A wife could arrange with her sugarboy to kill her husband.
No cheating woman I know had ever gone against her illicit sexual partner in honour of her husband because she renders her heart in the affair.
Men on the other hand can harm or threaten girlfriends because they are often not emotionally attached to such girls.
Check out this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/5944116/man-wife-assault-ex-girlfriend-ogun

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by cococandy(f): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Matrimonous:

That's what makes the difference between ladies and men. The more reason women should exercise far more caution on matters regarding sexual recklessness. The outcome for them is usually worse.
Imagine the man that lady may've cheated with is today enjoying his family with his wife. Should his wife find out she might even blame the dead woman for sleeping with her husband.

Blaming women for the emotional instability of men.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by stanliwise(m): 12:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And when I made my comment in that other thread, you guys made it seem like I was pushing for violence. Walking away in cases like this is advisable, I agree, (cause killing them is extreme) but it always depends on how hurt the person was and their maturity. Some people can't handle betrayal at all.
Killing someone because of betrayal of vows is an insane action to take. You will just end a bright future of yourself because of a disloyal person and miss the chances of other things of life.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:07am On Jun 23, 2020
Maliqcious:
you truly a pig so disgusting and ugly

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by petitejolie(f): 1:10am On Jun 23, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Some marriages these days eh...
they are not even married. Na about to wed dem be
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by petitejolie(f): 1:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Trayceey:
Picture or I don't believe it
if u see picture u go vomit, the guy dealt with that girl ehn. He used pliers to pull d braid from her head. Stabbed her in d eyes on d head ahhhhh....the guy na confirm killer before today
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by petitejolie(f): 1:23am On Jun 23, 2020
eldoradoxx:
A simple divorce lawsuit in the most secret court know to any of their friends and acquittances was all either of the parties needed to have filed to part their ways peacefully and legally and then live happily ever after, but they listened to what society would say and ended it in the most brutal and sadistic way. You don't need to live with a partner you are no longer safe with, you may end up dead like this couple. Brief a lawyer for a divorce that is all you must do to stay alive and free.
they weren’t even married. He’s been fucking d gal since she was 17/18 .
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by MetaPhysical: 1:25am On Jun 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Nigerian man simply identified as Femi , stabbed his wife to death, and thereafter committed suicide in their home in Victory Park estate in Lagos state on Sunday, June 21.

According to residents of the estate, the couple moved into the estate three weeks ago with their two young children. Not much was known about the couple but just a day before the murder-suicide, they were spotted jogging together on Saturday night June 20.

However, on Sunday, the man who is said to have always questioned the paternity of their second child, stabbed his wife to death, and then took his own life.

A neighbor who spoke on condition of anonymity to LIB, said

On Sunday afternoon, neighbors close to the couple’s apartment heard loud music emanating from their home and this lasted for many hours.

The neighbors went to the estate office to complain about the loud music and insisted the estate officials go there and caution the couple.

The estate authorities went to the couple’s compound to appeal to them to turn down the volume of the music coming from their apartment.

They however met with the wife’s sister who was downstairs with the couple’s children. The sister immediately went upstairs so she can inform her sister and the husband about the complaint laid by the estate authorities. She knocked several times but got no response.

After waiting for so long, the sister and the estate officials decided to pull the door down. They were greeted by a horrific sight.

Apparently, the man had killed his wife. It is believed it was pre-meditated because when they got into the room, they saw different kinds of knives there. The woman’s legs and hands were bound and her mouth shut with a cellotape. The husband used a clipper to shave her hair, stabbed her head, her eyes, stabbed her multiple times with different knives.

The scene was nothing short of a horror movie.

After stabbing his wife to death, the man committed suicide by drinking sniper”

Spokesperson of the state police command, Bala Elkana who confirmed the incident to LIB, said

It is true. Homicide detectives have sealed up the place. They have commenced investigation. The corpse of the man and the woman have been moved to the hospital for an autopsy.

Two kitchen knives were found there and two bottles of Sniper. The woman had injuries from stabbing while foams were coming out of the man’s mouth who is suspected to have taken those Snipers.

Investigation is ongoing”

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/nigerian-man-stabs-his-wife-to-death-and-then-commits-suicide-in-their-home-in-lekki.html

Iboman love to bear Yoruba name.

So the iboman name na FEMI? grin

These Yoruba girls no dey hear word. There is a reason our marriage culture investigates the background and root of any man before giving approval for any union.

Even in oyinboland dey do background check.

For us Yoruba it is even more crucial. Gene live on forever in their hosts. The genes of barbarians from 200yrs or more ago are still alive, long past their deaths. Those genes wake up and do weird things.

May the soul of this girl rest in peace.

Did she do any background check on Chris? The genes of ambushing ancestors that cut up pieces of humans for village feast are still alive....and they want their morsels drip in blood. Dude had different types of knives in the bedroom.

You marry a cannibalist gene you die a morsel....simple truth! grin
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Ishilove: 1:36am On Jun 23, 2020
cococandy:
Many guys are emotional wrecks.
Our society is to blame. A man who expresses his emotions, especially pain is seen as weak and as a result they go around with this pressure like walking time bombs which if not defused will explode via actions like this.

Men, if you are hurt CRY like a baby. Let it all out and be FREE. It's good for mental health.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by cococandy(f): 1:39am On Jun 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Men, if you are hurt CRY like a baby. Let it all out and be FREE. It's good for mental health.
I agree
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Ambber(f): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2020
FlyoruB:
Op is wrong on the guy's name. The guy's name is Chris Ndukwe.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/lagos-police-command-release-official-statement-on-the-murder-suicide-incident-that-happened-in-lekki-see-photo-of-the-knives-used-in-the-murder.html
if the lady was 25 at the time she died and has a 7 year old son. It means she was 18 when she had him and her man was 32!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Ishilove: 1:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Matrimonous:

This is the hard and bitter truth, unfortunately. A bitter pill to swallow. The sauce for the goose can sometimes poison the goose, but will not harm the gander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Ambber(f): 1:48am On Jun 23, 2020
petitejolie:
they weren’t even married. He’s been fucking d gal since she was 17/18 .
exactly! She was a minor and he was a grown man in his early 30s then. He just didn’t allow the girl live a normal young girl’s life. He could have sent her packing and allowed her live.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 23, 2020
incogni2o:

What is wrong in what he said.

You just abused and harrased him without any reaonable point..

Definitely someone with a sound mind wouldn't do what the Man has done.

Change your ways pls, else far worse could happen to you.
Go fk yourself!.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:01am On Jun 23, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Go fk yourself!.

Take Am Easy Bro
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by yommen: 5:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:
One of the demerits of marrying a Nigerian girl.

Funny!!! Oyinbo girl better? I shake my head for you.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by yommen: 5:17am On Jun 23, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Shut up with your nonsense!

Be using Jesus bullshîts to be spamming everywhere.
You can take your nonsense to the Jews.
Even Jesus will be amazed at the level of stupîdity some of you showcase here...

Even your Monica shows how frustrated you are!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Twoclans(f): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Matrimonous:

The bold is not entirely true.From time immemorial women have been silently killing their spouses over cheating allegations. Do you know how many men have been silently poisoned by their wives .Making them die outright or making them very sick and unable to even step out of the house.while the women sit back and inherit all the man has laboured for.

A woman might not have the physical strength to tie up a man and butcher him but I tell you things happen .Or should we talk about the women who will go from one spiritualist to another to make the man to stop cheating.

Cheating on a partner regardless of the gender involved puts your life at high risk especially when you have a mental case as a partner.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Twoclans:

The bold is not entirely true.From time immemorial women have been silently killing their spouses over cheating allegations. Do you know how many men have been silently poisoned by their wives .Making them die outright or making them very sick and unable to even step out of the house.while the women sit back and inherit all the man has laboured for.

A woman might not have the physical strength to tie up a man and butcher him but I tell you things happen .Or should we talk about the women who will go from one spiritualist to another to make the man to stop cheating.

Cheating on a partner regardless of the gender involved puts your life at high risk especially when you have a mental case as a partner.
Hahahahaha grin grin
You are quite right. There are deadly women. Like those that brandish deadly roses. cheesy cheesy
However, majority of them don't have the balls to unleash mayhem. Should I say over 95% of them. They'll just sob and the usual remedy is apology and pampering. Be that as it may, only a heartless man will enjoy seeing his wife cry.
On the other hand, majority of men won't take it lightly should their partners be caught cheating and that includes me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.