Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home (65930 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by alexola20(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by bigcasava1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
Why would a man kill his wife? If you don't want the marriage again, quietly divorce her rather than become the very undertaker of the mother of your child or children. This world is very simple. I mean, this is terrible.
you think is easy like that? Don't pray for such I won't blame the man not easy to bear
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by bigcasava1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kriss216:
One of the demerits of marrying a Nigerian girl.
pls marry in ur own country

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Some Nigerian is doing some nasty thing as we speak.

Either fraud, rituals, corruption, Yahoo, prostitution , drugs, armed robbery, extortion.

Everyday bad news and you want to tell me these are humans?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by stormborn28(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Connectiann:
This is serious tragedy
na wrong Fvck cause am
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Sixfeetbelle: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is a case of infidelity and paternity fraud. In this situation, the man could have taken a walk but he didn't.

Did she deserve it or not?

Cc Afroknight prince049 stanliwise
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by cryptotech: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
all those ondo and ekiti girls that don't have sense, I hope u are learning...igbo men don't know how to manage relationship, they hurt woman, because they feel every thing about you has been brought.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
SavageMaster:
You see your life
hahahah.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by stormborn28(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
saxby:
oh no, what on earth could have caused such tragedy
na wrong Fvck cause am
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Kobicove(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
What a terrible way to die for the woman
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by 9gerian: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
What?

A woman was killed and still got blamed for getting killed by her partner shocked

Kriss216:
One of the demerits of marrying a Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by eldoradoxx: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
A simple divorce lawsuit in the most secret court know to any of their friends and acquittances was all either of the parties needed to have filed to part their ways peacefully and legally and then live happily ever after, but they listened to what society would say and ended it in the most brutal and sadistic way. You don't need to live with a partner you are no longer safe with, you may end up dead like this couple. Brief a lawyer for a divorce that is all you must do to stay alive and free.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by noble2faith(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Searching for Anuoluwa1234

Where is she? Has anyone seen her?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Hope027(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Which news do I believe here. This one is saying Femi while the other says Chris and Olamide in the nairaland. Nawaaaaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
I am dear, how HV u been
noble2faith:
Searching for Anuoluwa1234

Where is she? Has anyone seen her?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Mosminic(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5944006/couple-involved-murder-suicide-lekki#90958690
In the above link the man's name is Chris and we have Femi here. Sure it's a true story like this?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Mosminic(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hope027:
Which news do I believe here. This one is saying Femi while the other says Chris and Olamide in the nairaland. Nawaaaaoooo
Exactly my point too
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

I'm telling u...my girlfriend's behaviour gave me a clue she was cheating, she started disrespecting me..is usually obvious for them and u will know they're cheating unlike a man
Exactly.
My fiancee, a very popular niaralander was wearing my engagement ring yet cheating. I won't disclose her moniker for the sake of not ruining her fame. Such shaming isn't necessary cos what happened had nothing to do with nairaland.
I was looking forward to when our pre-wedding and wedding shots will grace the headlines in this forum.
We had already done introduction and planning for main event before one yahoo yahoo boy she was messing up with in another city sent me her nudes.
She and her family did everything possible to save the relationship but I would hear nothing of that. To me the relationship was dead.
In fact she was lucky we were neither married nor was she around me when that happened because violence was inevitable with the way it hurt me.
You know what, though I never cheated on her but had I been the one that cheated, the relationship could still have been saved with due diligence on my part and that of my family.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by AfroKnight: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
This is a case of infidelity and paternity fraud. In this situation, the man could have taken a walk but he didn't.

Cc Afro knight prince049 stanliwise

Are you also justifying murder? Why are you uncertain whether she deserved it or not. Anyway, I wouldn’t be surprised if you believe she deserved to die for her infidelity. You have expressed somewhat similar sentiments before.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by noble2faith(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I am dear, how HV u been
Waoh! Here you are! Been good, u?
Been expecting ur reply to my mail since the day I sent it.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Sixfeetbelle: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
AfroKnight:

Are you also justifying murder? Why are you uncertain whether she deserved it or not. Anyway, I wouldn’t be surprised if you believe she deserved to die for her infidelity. You have expressed somewhat similar sentiments before.

Simple question that required simple answer, yet you went on a tirade.

Have a good day
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Ikennamurphy: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Matrimonous:

Exactly.
My fiancee, a very popular niaralander was wearing my engagement ring yet cheating. I won't disclose her moniker for the sake of not ruining her fame. Such shaming isn't necessary cos what happened had nothing to do with nairaland.
I was looking forward to when our pre-wedding and wedding shots will grace the headlines in this forum.
We had already done introduction and planning for main event before one yahoo yahoo boy she was messing up with in another city sent me her nudes.
She and her family did everything possible to save the relationship but I would hear nothing of that. To me the relationship was dead.
In fact she was lucky we were neither married nor was she around me when that happened because violence was inevitable with the way it hurt me.
You know what, though I never cheated on her but had I been the one that cheated, the relationship could still have been saved with due diligence on my part and that of my family.
That's bad...I don't know why they do that..my own babe sef was maltreating me in my house, sometimes I don't eat before going to work and she did not care..she changed completely unlike what she used to be till I saw the chats of how she has been sleeping with the guy in the same house I rented for her...I knew it was over..the mumu gal is asking I forgive her and let's move on..I simply told her I have forgiven but can never move on with her ...women are becoming the oppressors too

It's not funny

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
I am sorry about that, will reply you now kiss kiss
noble2faith:

Waoh! Here you are! Been good, u?
Been expecting ur reply to my mail since the day I sent it.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by AfroKnight: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Simple question that required simple answer, yet you went on a tirade.

Have a good day

Because it was a dishonest question.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by stanliwise(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Cc Afroknight prince049 stanliwise
No one deserve to die when they didn’t take anyone life. She simply broke the marriage vow and death is no penalty for infidelity no sane place in the world. If you break a vow the consequences is marriage dissolution, breaking of every tie and burning of bridges. Although not to the extent you abandon your children which they play no part in.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Sixfeetbelle: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
AfroKnight:

Because it was a dishonest question.

I really did bid you a good day already.

But indulge me, will you? How is it dishonest?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Sixfeetbelle: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
stanliwise:
No one deserve to die when they didn’t take anyone life. She simply broke the marriage vow and death is no penalty for infidelity in the world. If you break a vow the consequences is marriage dissolution removal of every tie and burning of bridges. Although not to the extent you abandon your children which they play no part in.

Emotional maturity comes into play here a lot. How many people do you reckon are emotionally mature? And if we agree that the statistics is few, shouldn't people have common sense when in a committed and defined relationship?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Sixfeetbelle: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Matrimonous:

Exactly.

Indulge me for a minute, will you?

Can you clarify the bold?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Funkybabee(f): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
When there is no Christ in you, everything will be a burden unto the soul

Separated will be better then God would have justify him
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nyamve1: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
I don't get it, your one time sweetheart you stab her multiple times. Oh Jesus. Satan is bastard Hmmmmmm. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by stanliwise(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Emotional maturity comes into play here a lot. How many people do you reckon are emotionally mature? And if we agree that the statistics is few, shouldn't people have common sense when in a committed and defined relationship?
Emotional maturity has loose definition and it appear different in everyone’s eyes but it is something easily recognizable when done. The most pragmatic thing for anyone to do is not to take actions that jeopardize your future. Just because someone has wronged you doesn’t mean you should go down with them.

There are few cases where you throw your own safety out the window and this are for severe cases where someone take someone dare to you or something dear to you e.g your integrity.

But on a general ground when necessary find a way to get bad people suffer the consequences of their actions without getting bad yourself.

I am a big fan of people suffering for the consequences of their actions but not to an extent I become bad so as to make them pay for their own bad expect in exceptional cases.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Sixfeetbelle: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
stanliwise:
Emotional maturity has loose definition and it appear different in everyone’s eyes but it is something easily recognizable when done. The most pragmatic thing for anyone to do is not to take actions that jeopardize your future. Just because someone has wronged you doesn’t mean you should go down with them.

There are few cases where you throw your own safety out the window and this are for severe cases where someone take someone dare to you or something dear to you e.g your integrity.

But on a general ground when necessary find a way to get bad people suffer the consequences of their actions without getting bad yourself.

I am a big fan of people suffering for the consequences of their actions but not to an extent I become bad so as to make them pay for their own bad expect in exceptional cases.

And when I made my comment in that other thread, you guys made it seem like I was pushing for violence. Walking away in cases like this is advisable, I agree, (cause killing them is extreme) but it always depends on how hurt the person was and their maturity. Some people can't handle betrayal at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.