Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home (65929 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by fof1: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Twoclans:
Marriage ?

I am out of here.

DONT GO OUT OF MARRIAGE BUT LIVE RIGHT,PLS. D ONKY SOLUTION TO THESE HORRIFIC ENDS IS LIVING RIGHT IN D EYES OF GOD AND MAN. WHY COMMIT MURDER AND SUICIDE? COWARDS DO DIE SEVERALLY. HELL FIRE IS REAL.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Guard yourself Folks!

Put on the Whole armor of GOD!

Its risky to be Spirtually empty in these evil days and times

Lots of evils are in the air looking for where to take Permanent residency.

You can resist it by Might or power!

Except the Lord watches over a House! The watchmen Watch but in Vain!
Will you shut up your mouth, who created evil if not God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by AsawanaDgreat: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wicked world.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by tiredoflife(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
saxby:
oh no, what on earth could have caused such tragedy

The cause is a woman who refuses to close her legs

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by fof1: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
gambia:
Case closed. He would have taken the matter up legally, May their souls find rest. Marriage has been bastardized lately, it doesn't worth it any longer.

U WILL BE SHOCKED THAT,THERE IS NO PEACE OR REST FOR THEM,ESPECIALLY D MAN HUSBAND. THE WOMAN MAY HV CONFESSED TO D MAN AND SOUGHT FORGIVENESS FROM GOD... SO D MAN HUSBAND HAS A GREATER RISK OF JUDGEMENT LIABILITIES B4 GOD.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by symplyrachel(f): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sooo sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by ImaIma1(f): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nwodosis:
Is possible the man might have secretly taken the children for DNA test to confirm his doubt about the second child and the two children turned out not be his!
The man decided to end it all, he tried to have left the innocent kids to live.

Yes..I read that he did a DNA while preparing to relocate to Canada.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by FlatSkull: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Felynx007(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is serious tragedy

Use megaphone to amplify that
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Guard yourself Folks!

You cannot resist it by Might or power!

This is rather vague.

An evidence of your limited knowledge about the Word of God.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by TheStarsAlign: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Guard yourself Folks!

You cannot resist it by Might or power!

Man you need to check yourself. You that was cursing people the other day just because they're not supporting your Trump. Now you're here preaching/quoting scriptures up and down. You really need to check yourself.

I'm just a caring neighbour.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by sweetsell: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
Why would a man kill his wife? If you don't want the marriage again, quietly divorce her rather than become the very undertaker of the mother of your child or children. This world is very simple. I mean, this is terrible.

Are you foolish enough not to see where he questioned the paternity of the second child ?
You Sabi how much dem de rent house where they moved less than a week abi foolishness de worry your medulla ?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by frozen70(f): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lostz:
hmmm!

what could wrong? why not kill only yourself since you are the one tired of living

Exactly ❗
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by frozen70(f): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
This man should have died alone since he really want death
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
So sad. Why? It's better you walk away than go through this. What happened to the children?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by AristocraticMe: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
To all those people that say MONEY is every thing in life.
Like a wise man once said .. I WISH EVERYBODY COULD HAVE MONEY SO THEY CAN KNOW MONEY IS NOT THE ANSWER.

The couple are probably well to do.

Baba we all need money in life to lead a really good life worth enjoying but life is more than that..... We all need JESUS..... We all need to live for something bigger than us.

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
. Anger is a bad spirit. May the souls of the departed find peace.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by praiseneo(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Eey God shey I go marry laidis
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Humanoid01(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
How Is everything you just wrote going to stop someone stabbing you?

I think you're doing this for the likes and I will stop commenting on your posts

You're great lukeworms, you're quoting the bible without knowing how and when to use it

You're a fool

Guard yourself (your heart) -- Protect your heart from evil thoughts so they don't become a part of you and start manifesting in your actions.

Put on the whole armour of God -- The shield of faith, the breastplate of righteousness, etc, will shield and help you fight against those evil thoughts/imaginations.

Those two lines can go a long way to stopping heinous crimes told in the original post. You only need to be able to meditate and apply.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by crafteck(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wetin woman go cause, una hard no go fit handle am

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by iaibrahim24: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
hmm
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Barbsamiin: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nwodosis:
Is possible the man might have secretly taken the children for DNA test to confirm his doubt about the second child and the two children turned out not be his!
The man decided to end it all, he tried to have left the innocent kids to live.
Do you think DNA test is a blood test or urinalysis.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by crafteck(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
Why would a man kill his wife? If you don't want the marriage again, quietly divorce her rather than become the very undertaker of the mother of your child or children. This world is very simple. I mean, this is terrible.

Gi and read it again
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by crafteck(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goldencheese:

Go and read it again

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Mourinho24: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
Hey come on! Would you have died if u had taken just 5mins if ur time to read the story thoroughly before making such outrageous comment? In ur little mind, you have made a beautiful comment, abi?��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Bluntemperor: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Waaawuu!And this happened in a black nation Doesn't black lives matter again or are we not black in this part of the world? In the end,majority of those protesting are all hypocrites.Now,how do you pray for these souls to Rest In Peace?

What has Black Lives Matter done that you brought it up here.As if Suicidal arrangement is not new to black race.
Maybe you did not read the OP news bulletin.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by livebyday(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Twoclans:

Honestly you wont understand .My eyes have seen my ears.It is no longer an institution that is worth the stress.

That is my personal opinion , I have nothing against people who think otherwise.

Huh?

How old are you ?

If I was to guess I would say mid thirties?

Am I right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Newboss(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
So cold. This is not just murder... This was a determined execution of madness. How can you even imagine this kinda stuff and then execute it and then go ahead to execute yourself? This is cold. You just can't make this stuff up. cry

Mods abeg add "graphic picture" to the heading.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by mos24(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
It's not really by force o if u know the marriage is not working any more why not let each other go then killing urselfs
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Mcreloaded(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goldencheese:

Imagine going to court and the woman plays the victim card as always and the stupid judge who always sympathize with women, will bring up all sorts of judgement against the man like the do abroad.
Marriage is a scam and I pity men that don't settle amicably with their wives for separation because of they go to court now adays in Nigeria you will loose in every way and manner and to even see your child or children go be war.

Stupid man, when he could have just walked away and never look back and with time he will forget the children and who knows maybe unite with them in future.

Men please be wise
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun

Here Is The Photo Of The Man that killed her wife and the woman he killed.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3261123083953644&id=100001679549023&set=gm.910193972817424&source=57

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.