Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (50852 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by NOC1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

She be pôrnstar?

Noooo, she is even a virgin.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by naturallysimple(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

Naadaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Mutaultope(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
mine was A PAIR OF "TOMMY HIGHFINGER " singlets
mind the brand pls .

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by shegunmessi(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bible
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Chris525: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
See till today, I still cant understand how it happened.

I regret it everyday, she also told me she does too before we both decided to cease communication.

My regret is not abt the gifts tho. They were things I could have gotten myself but the truth is outside my parents no one has ever been as nice as she was to me.

Obsession4u:

Big bro you Bleep up o grin
How did you lose guard on her like that na

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by oyewale0001(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mine was also boxes and short.

It is well.

Men dey suffer.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Divay22(f): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
lefulefu:
2 pairs of igbo made BYC singlets and 2 pairs of malaysian Banana Boys imported boxers then 1 kiwi shoe polish
Hahahahahahahahahahahhaha
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Chris525: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
We both share in the blame but as the man I could have done better.

dalass:

Hope no be you do am strong thing oh... You don't even talk anymore? Wooww shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by nurex01(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mynd44:
A friend got me a laptop. A brand new laptop……

As for girlfriend, she once sent me 40k. Just cos I told her I was broke

mynd44!!! Continue enjoying your Life o. grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Alexaonfleek: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
shegzydave:
My ex once gave me a silver wrist watch
But my current girl friend of two years only sing Happy birthday song for me and said she will give me her body, meanwhile she is not a virgin ooo,
But
I gat a lot of female friends that do spend on me, when I wanna start my cyber cafe business, a working class girl friend gave me 100k to support me,
hmmm
Just assuming.....
After all these things your exes gave you,you still left them for a girl that is only singing Happy birthday for you cheesy

One poster commented that women don't like spending on bfs,only husbands they spend on.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by dheaven: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
jaelz:
Okay so guys everyone knows that most guys especially in the country don't ever get to enjoy the benefits from their agirlfriends as they are always on the receiving ends in terms of money and gifting, however very few have experienced dating a wealthy or average lady that spends on her man well, in that view I would love to know the most expensive gift your woman has ever gotten you.

Mine was when I came back home from work and met a very big double door fridge in my room from her, and in her words she said, now hope you would start cooking and stop wasting your money buying junks outside or atleast when I make soups for you, you could have a place to store them.

That your girl is a legend. She tried.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Chris525: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Not all rich women have such heart.

It takes someone who's always thinking about making you happy to do the things she did.

I however agree with what you said about treating her the right. Thats so on point.

SweetCunt97:
She's rich naw. Ladies will do more for the man they love who treats them good if they got the money. Not assholes with bad behavior still b expecting gifts and support like she don't know you an asshole.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Igbojihadist: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Aplaudez:
One of the reasons we you must avoid dating jobless ladies!

I don't even know how to attempt this question
me too

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Saintinoo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
MansoryMX:

I got married at the age of 27yrs. My wife was 22yrs. We didn’t just dated 2yrs, we planned. I can’t explain how though but it seems we always come up with almost identical ideas. Next thing I know, we rented a 2 bedroom apartment together and start planning out of nowhere. Married now with twin. One thing unique about her is that she dislike reckless spending and prefer home cooked meal than eating outside.
Wow, you are really blessed, there is nothing like finding a woman you both can plan togethers.

May God bless your marriage brother.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Saintinoo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
ume1000:
no go get your own girl
hahah i like free gifts i swear down..
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by mayor10(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hair cream but God dey sha.
I'll continue doing my best
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by seanwilliam(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
light099:

Don't regard everything that has a female icon on Nairaland as a female.
I don't know why this cheap trick still work on many male kids on Nairaland.
Is that how powerful women are? Any egoat would register on NL with female icon and suddenly, y'all start quoting it sheepishly and sending DMs.
I hate their type with passion ..watch as how they will attack you with bazooka..
They get hard on immediately they sight a female moniker..

Well I was once like that

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Millenniumlady(f): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
dairykidd:
Her ATM card & pin. She knew i was broke. While me and my right hand nigga were contemplating the next moves, she just came over n handed me the card. I wanted to form small but my guy just begin insult me like say i no get sense grin

Took the card and kissed her... My sweet Cindy embarassed
Diamond digger angry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by seanwilliam(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Drizzy5001:
She bought me a brand new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge when the phone came out new. It should be 110k then .
And also a designer wristwatch for my birthday.
you are a liar.. Samsung s7 edge was over 200k when it came out...stop lying haba.. no be say dem dey share money here.. as no girl don get me gift before, I kuku no comment..

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Truetalk3139: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
BlackLondon:
Virginity
same here and l can't pay enough for it

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Adedipe5000: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
cool cool grin
omoburuku:
She ones got me a Lamborghini, Bought 2 plots of land at Banana Island and she promised to get me yacht for my next bday....Then I woke up. cry
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Igbojihadist: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
One strong perfume that gave me serious catarrh Leta gave it out..
Lol you own strong
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Necksonnel: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guys pls help your man. I'm very down right with nothing. And very sick . Anything will go along way .
2104359882 UBA
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
I hate their type with passion ..watch as how they will attack you with bazooka..
They get hard on immediately they sight a female moniker..

Well I was once like that

Same here. I dislike beta males and simps, who melt when they sight the 'f' in female or 'w' in woman.
They're are the ones who keep giving these smelling hoes a wrong signal of importance.

In a world where women are very cheap, it's ironic and hard for me to believe that's a time when men easily melt at sight of a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Kanaqry: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin
wow
nothing o! but I believe the future is bright yet
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Bellgal: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Egoat:

keep my moniker out of ur ratchet mouth.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by juniorstar(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
on my birthday she was not too buoyant so she prepared jollof rice and chicken only for her to wire me 250k when they paid her i was shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Egoat(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
light099:

Oh, see who we got here.

I never saw this coming, a day when someone would be sincere enough to accept himself as an egoat.
Your dad should be proud of you, kid.
coming from a smelly pig. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Diamond digger angry

Exactly... The Blue Diamond not the pink tho cheesy Do u happen to know where i can find those precious lil angels angry
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Zacksnow(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
I have never met her in person she was my 2go friend back then iwas still in secondary we been friends from 2go to Facebook she help me get admission into my state university with her father connection

She secretly collect an apartment for in school cus she don't like the of me staying in boys hostile the I resume she called and ask me to go meet somebody that person gave me the key to the apartment behold everything is there that's was the best suprise ever I could'nt say anything for some minute she has been the best ever and will always be

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by louiziana(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
obembet:
I bought phone for my guy. With nice shirt. But I can't do anymore. Guys doesn't worth it

All guys aint azzholes or deadbeat cutie, mutual respect is a must to have functional relationships, please don't generalize. Send me a PM if you don't believe me and I'll show you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / Dating Who You Will Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.