Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (50846 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Abikeade11(f): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
A long list can't even remember some but he reciprocate a lot, actually we are in a mutualistic relationship.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Imoobot(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
She Once Gave Me a Holy Bible.....She is Now My Wife And The Mother of My Hansome Son.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by physise(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guys are really suffering sha. If this was a thread for girls you will see so many expensive gifts. It's a shame

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by GEEBITE: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Alright,I undertsand your point now.
Ikennamurphy:

I was only changing the statement word for word
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mynd44:
A friend got me a laptop. A brand new laptop……

As for girlfriend, she once sent me 40k. Just cos I told her I was broke

I don catch you abi ah Neva catch u? u ban last week for nothing, I no talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by ume1000: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You first
you dey fear to die
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Ulomoney(f): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
At 25 what were you doing with a girlfriend?

Kriss216:
Fake white cotton BYC singlet = 150
Banana boxer = 150
White handkerchief = 50
Birthday card = 80

Total =430

*My 25th birthday.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Tribalism123(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
My cassava
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by steveekeoma(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
obembet:
I bought phone for my guy. With nice shirt. But I can't do anymore. Guys doesn't worth it
however, u will always expect something when it's your turn? Abeg do good joor
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lol,these comments dey sweet my belle ooo. ;DLol,these comments dey sweet my belle ooo.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by SweetCunt97(f): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
ume1000:
you dey fear to die
Baba u first.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Oneeyesunday: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Connected me and I got a good paying job.
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by TheTraveler: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Chai ladies and desperation are like bread and butter. On my 30th birthday my girl friend at the time bought soup ingredients to prepare special soup for me on my birthday. The Cooking was actually done in my house. After the cooking we settle down to do justice to the food lo and behold i became a certified maga for this lady for almost 6months before God delivered me from her evil grip on. Fear ladies, you never can tell what your girlfriend is capable of doing just to have you.
shocked shocked
You became Tony Umez? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Gab25: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
She gave me a shirt, tie, socks, boxer,money I can't even remember all of them sha... Plenty small small gifts

Earn #500 Daily without doing anything. Just #1500 for registration coupon number. Dm 0808 4 2268 95
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by paulolee(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
steveekeoma:
She forced u?
yes to some extent bt neva wise bk den
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Chirowman(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
nothing
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by DeAlphaMale(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
HUNDRED NAIRA AIRTIME undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Necksonnel: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Currently iPhone 11 in my dreams grin grin
[/left] grin[left]
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by pseudonomer: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:
Fake white cotton BYC singlet = 150
Banana boxer = 150
White handkerchief = 50
Birthday card = 80

Total =430

*My 25th birthday.

Same with me...lol
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ladymillion:
9 nice , lockdown alowee
i was super broke so it was for me to get up to my feet. God continue to bless her

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by sirjustice1575(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mine was 30 naira biro... and i also used the biro to help her write her assignment.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by jaxxy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is a nice and refreshing topic. Probably a lady will do the most expensive gift ur bf has gotten u. undecided

It however begs the question is it about the most expensive gift or the gift u Appreciated the most?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by tayo200(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
she has never bought anything...
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Iceberg3: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Skmoda:

bro your own is even expensive pass my own
1500 round neck, thats all i get from her.

Shattap,she tried

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Tollycandy: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
She got me an expensive gift of life...….

Bible, a creature manual for profitable living...…..

I'm still enjoying it till today.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Ikennamurphy: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
GEEBITE:
Alright,I undertsand your point now.
Thanks for understanding man, cheers! wink
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Excuses: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Only pussy..the usual pussy..The girl can so demand all the good things life can offer..I dumped her sorry ass..she is now hoping from one guy to another..

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guys una dey suffer ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Ezennwa(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
SmellySperm:
she got me "gonorrhea"
hmm!

you're lucky she gave you only gonorrhea, she for add HIV na

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Luchiana1:
Ungrateful guyz

Which ungrateful.. u are the one that is very ungrateful. U think cleaning the house and cookin is a grate job. Tell me what else u do best?
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by Nicklausmichael: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
�️ *Dataking Enterprise*�️

_It's no more a news that covid-19 is real��!!so stay safe by staying home �! and enjoy our quarantine promo!_��

*MTN QUARATINE PROMO*

� *1gb = ₦350*
� *2gb = ₦700*
� *3gb = ₦1050*
� *4gb = ₦1400*
� *5gb = ₦1750*

*Validity :1 month*

*_NB:Dataking also available_*

Swipe up�:
h
https:///2348094092366

*© strictly instant payment
Re: What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You by NOC1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
What type of films?

She is a producer, she doesn’t act, she write produces and sale. Censor board stops movies for various reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.