Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? (32651 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Floda: 3:09am On Jun 25, 2020
1. I got closer to God. (most important)

2. Currently learning Email copy writing.

3. took a course on COMMUNICATION AT WORKPLACE.

4. currently on a course on NEGOTIATION in Coursera.

5. Currently on another course, INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT.

6. I have gotten really close to my dad. we can now sit and gist like paddies.

7. I enrolled in a business mentorship program (this is the last week tho).

8. Got better in my graphics designing skill.

9. I got a clearer picture of what I want to do with my future and the type of life I want to build for myself and children.

10. I also discovered that I have a strong thing for business / entrepreneurship. This what propelled me into doing things I did during the break.

11. I tried learning forex but I'm already too engaged in stuffs.

12. also bracing up to start investing in cryptocurrency.

I want to invest in cowrywise and the likes but I need someone to put me through.

I CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR DESIGNS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (I PROMISE TO DELIVER A MIND BLOWING UNIQUE WORK WITHIN A SHORT TIME)..... Call or what app me on 09031790450... PLEASE SUPPORT MY HUSTLE.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Reelafonja(m): 3:25am On Jun 25, 2020
1.enough sleep and rest of mind 2.enough time for my personal research (I love researching) 3.started writing a book.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by SATANNIST: 4:05am On Jun 25, 2020
i bleeped 3 of my friends mothers
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Maj196(m): 4:12am On Jun 25, 2020
emilfischer:
Complete courses on sololearn on the following;

HTML5

CSS3

JAVASCRIPT

JQUERY

PYTHON

SQL

Machine learning.

Data science.

Completed the soft skill training hosted by Jobberman, wrote the post assessment test which I did very well in

Started my affiliate marketing biz( U can check my signature for that) and made some money from it.

Currently looking for a paid job will really appreciate if someone can help me out.

Trying my hands on Forex/cryptocurrency trading.

Oga easy abeg... Just cuz you completed a course doesn't make you a pro. You must implement what you've learnt into something useful like an app or a web app.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Floda: 4:24am On Jun 25, 2020
Multiplier7:
Nice question

I have learnt a lot in this 100 days o

Books : I have read very nice books that I believed will and have positioned me for life.

1. The Richest man in Babylon
2. Think and grow rich
3. Rich dad poor dad
4. The millionaire next door
5.The parable of dollars

I have been able to stop working for money rather to make money work for me. That I should not mind liabilities which removes money from my pocket but to focus more on assets which puts more money in my pocket.

I have been able to increase my investment by learning about the stock market.
I have three accounts now on Afrinvest, Meristem and Cowrywise.

Currently I own shares in Zenith bank, Fidelity and Dangcem ( I plan investing more in future)

I learned how to use Canva. Though I didn't do much.

Most importantly I learnt to save more, not only to save but to also invest and invest my gains too.

So far it has been so good. School should not open again. Our lecturers should just call us and ask us to swear that we understand all they have been teaching us.

NOTE: You can search for the authors of those books mentioned above if you care to read them for your good.

I am MULTIPLIER

Good day boss.

I must say, this is productivity at it's peak.

I noticed you invest in Afrinvest, meristeam, cowrywise and the likes. I also have interest in them. I have done a little research about them but I'm still confused.

I would appreciate if I can get your WhatsApp number so as to chat you up and get first hand info from you.

Please help a Nigerian student out.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by blingxx(m): 4:36am On Jun 25, 2020
ruffDiamond:
naija youths and their stupidities is second to none anywhere in the word! damn!just iisten to what y'all sonofabitch yapping proudly! meanwhile your junior are busy researching for cure to a plague keeping y'all useless lot hiding n your bedroom wardrobe useless unproductive generation!

wtf are you ranting about undecided most of us are not based on the medical field ..FYI blame the govt for poor facilities for medical research not the students
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by blingxx(m): 4:41am On Jun 25, 2020
(1) I learnt to make use of some graphic design apps canva ,spark post,legend through a whatsapp gc
(2) started body building (I never see six parks sha ) youtube is very helpful
(3) learnt more about forex trading, forsage, cryptocurrency ,eth
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by fabricsdeck(m): 4:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Initially when the break started, I thought it was something that gonna end any time soon.

First, we were having online lectures with our lecturer which also gave me enough time to do some courses online.

After the first and half month of sitting at home, my brain started to reset. I looked at my pocket and bank account and it was empty. O boy! Man has to look for opportunities and then I found one, which was running a fabrics business.

I thought of the chances of succeeding in that business since I don't even have the money to start up. I took courage, entered Main Market Onitsha and looked for a fabrics shop to snap some of the Plain and Patterned fabrics they have.

I posted it on my Whatsapp status and people picked interest. Like play, like play, I started getting orders for both Wholesale and Retail supplies...

Before I could know what was going on, I have raised enough capital to buy fabrics ahead.

Next step, I took my business to Facebook and Instagram..

From English Plain and Pattern, I added Senator Materials, Ankara Plain and Patterned & then Ankara and Dry lace combo.

The Lord has been so good because within the space of this break, I now supply fabrics to customers across the country. All they need to do was to just make their choice from different designs of fabrics that I send to them, make payment, I will enter market and arrange what they want. Then I will waybill they goods to them.

By special Grace of God, I intend running the business concurrently with my studies since I have already had customers which I don't want to lose.

YOU CAN AS WELL SHOW ME SOME LOVE BY PATRONIZING ME.

AT LEAST MAKE ME YOUR SUPPLIER SO THAT WE CAN MAKE THE MONEY TOGETHER.
ENCOURAGE MY EFFORTS.

Please Check my signature on how you can contact me.
or
Call/Whatsapp me on: +2348103422954
You are free to request for a video call!

In Quality and Trust we Build our Business!

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Multiplier7(m): 5:08am On Jun 25, 2020
Floda:

Good day boss.

I must say, this is productivity at it's peak.

I noticed you invest in Afrinvest, meristeam, cowrywise and the likes. I also have interest in them. I have done a little research about them but I'm still confused.

I would appreciate if I can get your WhatsApp number so as to chat you up and get first hand info from you.

Please help a Nigeria student out.

Floda, good morning! You can ask it here, so that others can learn
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by argent412(f): 6:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Please can you teach me about that bitcoin.
lexdany:
1). learned more about forex and crypto currencies.

2). watched more than a hundred movies ( i'm a movie freak). i watch everything from series to single movies but i don't fo nigerian movies tho.

3). i was scammed online by some of those read news and get paid sites( i've learnt my lesson sha).

4). learnt video editing and text animation.

5). i also found some legit sites where i earn free bitcoin( one of the major achievement of the lockdown) free money grin
6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by doggedfighter(f): 6:19am On Jun 25, 2020
tomiwaaa:
Discovered that Nigeria is hard and even terrible for those at the end of the food chain.

Became more desperate about fleeing Nigeria

I'm so interested in programming, graphic designs and photography but Couldn't learn any skill online as there's no data to do such. you know, money is required for even the smallest of things

No longer interested in school. dunno how I'm gonna survive this med school now sef. To make money na the koko now. (poverty in this Nigeria is worse ���)

Finally accepted Hunger as my one and only motivation.

Face your medical school, dear.
Don't be distracted

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by doggedfighter(f): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I weak o. I've been on html and CSS since April after I suspended it last year. I'm starting Javascript again because I feel I haven't gotten the basics well enough after I started earlier this month. I still feel empty and know it's a long way to go.

I've seen someone in the comments say e want to meet the guy because of how vast he is grin. This nairaland is a cinema.
Lol@cinema
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by cyberbizkit: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Python django
Photoshop
Digital marketing
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Khez: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Where did you learn about the free money bro?

lexdany:

2). watched more than a hundred movies ( i'm a movie freak). i watch everything from series to single movies but i don't fo nigerian movies tho.

3). i was scammed online by some of those read news and get paid sites( i've learnt my lesson sha).

5). i also found some legit sites where i earn free bitcoin( one of the major achievement of the lockdown) free money grin
6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Diamondniyi(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2020
It gave me enough opportunities to teach and mentor my students on how to trade FOREX. Most of them are now self dependent.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 25, 2020
LostAddict:

Sorry to bother did you learn all the programming language during the holiday alone or you had pre-knowledge about them already. If you did was it only the surface you touched or you dived into it further like learning frameworks.

If he told you he learnt everything even within a year, would you believe him? Many of those things are what people specialize in. Some learn to master them through many years.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
tomiwaaa:
Discovered that Nigeria is hard and even terrible for those at the end of the food chain.

Became more desperate about fleeing Nigeria

I'm so interested in programming, graphic designs and photography but Couldn't learn any skill online as there's no data to do such. you know, money is required for even the smallest of things

No longer interested in school. dunno how I'm gonna survive this med school now sef. To make money na the koko now. (poverty in this Nigeria is worse ���)

Finally accepted Hunger as my one and only motivation.

You have the best gift of being in medical school. You'll regret all your life if you lose it. All these graphics design, programming and photography are your surest way to suffer. Well, the choice is yours.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by hefeeluv: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2020
lexdany:

BRO i abeg which site to earn free bitcoin
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by amadichiwendu(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 10k everyday Ask me how”.

whatsapp number:09030213795
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Jamsal18(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2020
lexdany:

please can you help me about crypto my email is salaudeenjamiu16@gmail.com
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Satan66(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Edopesin:
HTML,

CSS,

JavaScript,

AutoCAD,

Ubuntu Linux (still flexing),

Rewatched Vikings again (I still can't believe Ragner died)
Gawd
Guy are you normal or just bloody stupid?
GOD
I'M LITERALLY IN SEASON 4 why did you have to spoil it?thunder strike you.
Thunder strike the mode wen go ban me

God what kind of rubbish this
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by PhilipReigns(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2020
A 2004 sienna LE for sale.
Colour---Blue
- A clean Fabric interior, 8 seaters
-Factory fitted A/c
-A 6 Loader Cd Player/FM
-Srs Airbag
-Allow wheels/Extra spare tyre
-A Powerful V6 engine Full option,
-Automatic Transmission. Etc

Price: 1.3m
Slightly negotiable.
Call: 08100254826/08030695022 for inspection.

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Odunwa(f): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Have you being thinking of what to do during this period. Let's talk 0-8.-0-3-5,-2-,2-6-2-,5-.5 , you will not regret it. Even when school starts you will still continue from your comfort zone. Liberate and build your self-esteem.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Samylekey(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Learnt to mind my business.
For all your graphics designs, Check my signature.
I deliver the best work
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by lexdany(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2020
germaphobe:
CAN YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL ABOUT THIS
Drop your number lemme add you to the group.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

If he told you he learnt everything even within a year, would you believe him? Many of those things are what people specialize in. Some learn to master them through many years.

It's surprising man, I just needed to ask. Learning all these is practically impossible within these short while.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by lexdany(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2020
Jamsal18:
please can you help me about crypto my email is salaudeenjamiu16@gmail.com

08146613203 pm on whatsapp lemme add you to the group.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by lexdany(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2020
argent412:
Please can you teach me about that bitcoin.
Okay drop your pm on 08146613203 what'sapp
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by kayode69(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2020
I read a lot of books I learnt the spirit of self discipline: i stopped comparing myself to others Currently learning machine learning for data science

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam / 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student / Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.