Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? (32617 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by naxyrick: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Though no longer a students
I learnt digital marketing
Read books
Training
Most especially learnt crpto currency very well*ethereum*and I am making my cool cash daily
Thank God I joined the fast team at million money
WhatsApp me if you want to join
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by greenskittles: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Started and completed an intermediate C++ course.
To prepare for graduate school (Masters), I prepared complete solutions to both "Engineering Mathematics" and "Advanced Engineering Mathematics" by KA Stroud. Read "Essentials of Geotechnical Engineering" by SA Ola from cover to cover. I'm currently taking a Data science and Machine Learning course, and I'm also reading a textbook on Continuum Mechanics (actually a website, https://continuummechanics.org ).

I also spent considerable time reading other non-academic books, and found the will to quit all social media except nairaland and reddit. Anddd I started playing my guitar and singing again. I can play Barre chords smoothly now, haha. I also watched some anime I'd been dying to watch but never had the time to (HxH especially). Anddd I had time to study the stock market more, I think I prefer it to forex trading. Before the lockdown I wanted to do all these but my job left me with barely any time. Now if they can just reopen the embassy and I get my visa I'll feel much more competent and prepared when I resume school.

Now that I've written it down I just realized that I've done quite a lot. Well, I can always do more.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by emilfischer(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ovs4real:

U can't learn those stuff in 100 days... Take am easy baba

Didn't say I started the online courses after the pandemic thing became full blown.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Planning to learn everything sololearn has to offer (on python now).

Waiting for cryptos price to fall so I can buy and hold.

Learning Forex.

Refreshing my memory, learning some advanced stuff I don't learn in school.

Looking for job postings I can apply with my ssce cert. or internship letter online. Wasting money on transportation only to get "we're not collecting I.T. students" or "we'll call you when the lockdown is over" is not the way to go right now.

Watching some old movies and series I missed growing up.

Games and all...

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by zealadjay(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
1. I hav learnt dat prostitute do not com out until 9it fall.

2. I hav learnt dat dey insert smtin inside their vagina so one can release quick.

3. I hav learnt dat in all, life no balance..

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by adajoe555: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
I improved my baking skills

involved myself in online lesson and got a certificate

learnt how to make new dishes

Worked on my project writing.

Read more books and novels

currently enrolled myself in tailoring.

last last sleep eat sleep eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Braintrain: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Made my first 1 million at 21 and a final year student
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by captaininiobong(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
I developed on my data analysis skills. 08121808761 is my detail.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by MTAIYEM: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=skyfather09 post=91031160]man just dey cash out[/qukaote]

Please bro, what legal hustle do you engage in? I want to be affected to come in.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by abeliver: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
I told my friend Manchester United will beat Sheffield by 3-0 the idiot laughed at me and played 1-1 correct score.....

Back to the topic, Yes Buhari and APC don fail,PDP worse.

Thanks
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by hizikin(f): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
JBoss25:
abeg give us an insight on number 5, what's the name of the site

Hello
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by hizikin(f): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
germaphobe:
CAN YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL ABOUT THIS

Okay
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by hizikin(f): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
sidieladaniel:
dude can I dm u make u tell me some of those sites to get bitcoin

Sure
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by hizikin(f): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Divay22:

How is that number 5 possible?

Yeah, it is.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by hizikin(f): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
vickyhow:
Lexdany pls throw more light on the bitcoin part where u earn for free
Drop the link use "0" instead of "." in the link so it appears like this (google0com)

Really?
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by investorMK(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:
1). learned more about forex and crypto currencies.

2). watched more than a hundred movies ( i'm a movie freak). i watch everything from series to single movies but i don't fo nigerian movies tho.

3). i was scammed online by some of those read news and get paid sites( i've learnt my lesson sha).

4). learnt video editing and text animation.

5). i also found some legit sites where i earn free bitcoin( one of the major achievement of the lockdown) free money grin
6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy
pls chat me up want to ask some question 08111563072
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Not a student though but I am happy to be alife

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Malik1338(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Luckyheart:
I read books that change the course of my life and the way I view things, especially books on self-discovery. Some of the books are:
Goals by Brian Tracy

No excuses! The power of self-discipline by same author above.

The power and purpose of vision by Myles Munroe. But the most interesting of them all is

Outwitting the devil by Napoleon Hill.

Also, I have improved 1 of my skills and planning to start the next skills and read the next book.

But the most important of them all is that I drew more nearer to God and I discovered a new hope of peace and joy from reading the manual of success (Holy Bible).

Thanks.

can u share me some of this books
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by hizikin(f): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
I learnt how to make free money through bitcoins.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Grateful02(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
State I love tho unilorin too dey make noise.
No1 from there should quote me.

sunshineV:

Kwara. mass comm
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Malik1338(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
captaininiobong:
I developed on my data analysis skills. 08121808761 is my detail.
wow
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Emmex45(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
I discovered the number of bite and spoon of food to get full
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by CirocBoi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
mikeybrainy:
Html
CSS
JavaScript
Jquery
Learning python
Learning French, Swahili & Latin
Learned small video editing skills(I wouldn't mind if people can teach me more)
Had enough time to watch season movies(LA casa Del papel 1-4,prison break,currently on 3)
Learnt a little about cryptocurrency and forex(wouldn't mind if bosses here can enlighten me more)
Recommended if you wanna learn
Sololearn
Duolingo
Udemy
Udacity
YouTube
W3schools
Freecodecamp
Telegram (one of the best thing to happen to me during this lockdown)
Google!!!
Nairaland
Even Facebook
Twitter programmers community
Stack Overflow
Even Quora sef!!!
Sha learn and develop yourself
I learn small ethical hacking too
Learnt more about cooking
Discovered a lot of things.
Learnt more about everything I read or hear about.
Even learnt some medical terms
I'm not tired of learning but the wahala at home is too much ("you are always on your phone" "you don't sleep in the midnight"-night plan, "your mates are working, living on their own ,you are sleeping and waking like a fool)
So I wouldn't mind any job,even if na labourer (pls Neolife don't come close make I no bite Una oo,dem suffer me no be small. )

Lalasticl.ala take us to the promise land

Mama Lala: lalas.ticlala,why don't you go to work?
Lalasti.clala:Mummy,I'm a moderator,on an online forum.
Mama Lala:Moderator kwanu! What are u moderating?Election Debate?
Lalastic.lala: Mummy!!!! They pay me and I move threads to frontpage.
Mama Lala: what is frontapge? And why are u moving threads to front page.. Is front page a shop? Do you supply threads?
Lalasti.clala: Mummy,biko kwanu! I do not supply threads... I move online topics to the homepage of an online forum.
Mama Lala: But I have never seen you carry suitcase and wearing suit to go to work... You are just in front of ur laptop all day.. Are u sure it's not 419 you're doing?
Lalastic.lala: Mama!!!! Biko leave me... I've just seen a snake thread...

I learnt ethical hacking and Adobe premiere pro took me for than 3months to perfect both, you can't learn all that within 100days... Just say you glanced through them!!!

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by preciousman(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

I can't post link here to avoid ban..tell me how you would prefer to get the sites. You can also click on the link on my signature and reg, note its a site powered by telegram, one of the biggest social media apps so no need to worry about being scammed and its free.
bro please you can send the site to mail at preciousopoggen@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Olowokere(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
pls my bro your number 3 is saying sumtin.... may I know the platform as they did the same thing to me
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Olowokere(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
preciousman:
bro please you can send the site to mail at preciousopoggen@gmail.com

bro pls send it to dis email... matosa123@yahoo.com
God bless you
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by kayodez: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mrviktor:

Ehen. Which HTML. Version uses doctype

lol u dey set exam for am be dat ooo
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by SWORD419(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
I've gained weight
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by preciousman(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
hizikin:
I learnt how to make free money through bitcoins.
can you WhatsApp me on this number 07035499101.Thank you I really need to talk to you
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by biokuabdullahi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

2). watched more than a hundred movies ( i'm a movie freak). i watch everything from series to single movies but i don't fo nigerian movies tho.

3). i was scammed online by some of those read news and get paid sites( i've learnt my lesson sha).

5). i also found some legit sites where i earn free bitcoin( one of the major achievement of the lockdown) free money grin
6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy
tell me where you earn free bitcoin
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by BEDMON1900: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
sunshineV:
I've come to realize our ceiling is divided into 12 segment
Genius
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by MTAIYEM: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

Good evening bro
I need more light on No. 5
Will want us to chat please.
My what's app digit
Zero 80 ninety-three 03 seventy-two 37

Thanks as I anticipate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss / Hilarious Poster Warning Against Urinating Outside At Anambra State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.