Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,626 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? (32664 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Myketuale(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
stchinedu:

Bless you guy. This is a good suggestion.
I hope they make use of this than laugh it off.
but they don't offer science courses
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
davealvaro:
i have made alot of money through d work i learnt (tiles work) you can hit me up for your fixing of tiles 07045650561

Kudos to your spinal cord, bro. Una dey try.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Oladele99(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

I can't post link here to avoid ban..tell me how you would prefer to get the sites. You can also click on the link on my signature and reg, note its a site powered by telegram, one of the biggest social media apps so no need to worry about being scammed and its free.
Kindly forward the sites to my mail: oladipopaul9@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by sunshineV(f): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Grateful02:
kaduna abi kogi? Also what course??
Kwara. mass comm
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
mlkraj:

Guy hw far now! Dey lie small small

BT seriously it take year(s) to b a master in just 1 programming language so if truely u learnt all these in just 100days, then ur individual knowledge of each language is like spitting into an ocean.

My advice: don't b a jack of all trade master of none

Guy doesn't know what he's writing.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Angelacruz: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
I hate farm work
BOOKWORMLUX:
Me I've been on steady farming from April till now o
That's my everyday stuff.
My hand sha will not turn stone before school resumes o.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Myketuale(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
skyfather09:
why you asking, you be efcc??
no sir, am not. I just want to cash out too..... enugbe.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Offpoint: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:
1). learned more about forex and crypto currencies.

2). watched more than a hundred movies ( i'm a movie freak). i watch everything from series to single movies but i don't fo nigerian movies tho.

3). i was scammed online by some of those read news and get paid sites( i've learnt my lesson sha).

4). learnt video editing and text animation.

5). i also found some legit sites where i earn free bitcoin( one of the major achievement of the lockdown) free money grin
6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy
How does that site work?
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Angelacruz:
I hate farm work

Hmm
Where I live it's what our parents do in order to top their salaries. It has been helpful sha. But the stress no be here anyway

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Mczigx(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Started Working and also organized an online training on Forex Trading. Organized a virtual debate for members of my organization, networked with new persons virtually, currently managing a project where University students are being trained on 21st century skills like content writing, emotional intelligence, mobile graphic designing, story telling etc We have over 800 university students partaking in the training already, you can send a pm if u wnt to join in.

The Holiday Has Been A Blessing!

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Holler01: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
researched and learnt more about crpytocurrecy trading was scammed on paxful but it made me to know more also writing and publishing books for sale on kdp Amazon

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Kirinwa: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
Today marks a 100days sikcwbfre the nationwide shut down of all unuverities

What have you achieved during dis period ?

Share your experience

Am I a politician? Abi you vote for me?
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Angelacruz: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Yea,but it's stressful
BOOKWORMLUX:

Hmm
Where I live it's what our parents do in order to top their salaries. It has been helpful sha. But the stress no be here anyway
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by cray91(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
stop deceiving yourself with what have you achieved within 100days at home as a student, even as a working class sef what has anyone achieved.

Mistake most people make these days about this whole pandemic its not about achievement or whatsoever at all

Its all about survival, remember as you asking about achievement, thousands of bodies are been buried around the world

Set your Priorities right as per of lately during this pandemic. BEING ALIVE is the only achievement
ThompsonJoo:
Today marks a 100days sikcwbfre the nationwide shut down of all unuverities

What have you achieved during dis period ?

Share your experience

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Divay22(f): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kingsasian:
Started affiliate marketing and started earning my first dollars weekly. Hit me up if you want to learn not free though.
Hmmm
And how much will that cost?
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Rolexjerry(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
SirWarlock:
Bro are you serious shocked. How did you learn all these shocked
Don't mind him. Maybe he only learnt the basics.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Mrviktor(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
ethicallyright:

HTML 5. But the guy hype Sha or he learnt nonsense. How can you learn so much in just 3 months?

Azin ehhh
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Divay22(f): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Holler01:
researched and learnt more about crpytocurrecy trading
was scammed on paxful but it made me to know more
also writing and publishing books for sale on kdp Amazon
Paxful? shocked shocked
How come?
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Angelacruz:
Yea,but it's stressful
No doubts
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by tomiwaaa(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
cool
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by mikey101: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

You couldn't have learnt all those in 100 days, bro, except of course, you just want to peach around and be a master of none.

You can't master 3 programming languages in 3months. It's just not practical at all. I just rounded up HTML that I started 3 months ago and I'm starting CSS next week by his grace. I still doubt I've mastered HTML yet.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Kirinwa: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:
1). learned more about forex and crypto currencies.

2). watched more than a hundred movies ( i'm a movie freak). i watch everything from series to single movies but i don't fo nigerian movies tho.

3). i was scammed online by some of those read news and get paid sites( i've learnt my lesson sha).

4). learnt video editing and text animation.

5). i also found some legit sites where i earn free bitcoin( one of the major achievement of the lockdown) free money grin
6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy

Please sir I need you to mentor me. May I have your WhatsApp contact.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by bluefilm: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
I beat my daily target of 7-explode.

Thanks to Victoria cake grin

Actually, I think the correct name is Victoria Cakes. wink
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Ovs4real: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
emilfischer:
Complete courses on sololearn on the following;

HTML5

CSS3

JAVASCRIPT

JQUERY

PYTHON

SQL

Machine learning.

Data science.

Completed the soft skill training hosted by Jobberman, wrote the post assessment test which I did very well in

Started my affiliate marketing biz( U can check my signature for that) and made some money from it.

Currently looking for a paid job will really appreciate if someone can help me out.

Trying my hands on Forex/cryptocurrency trading.

U can't learn those stuff in 100 days... Take am easy baba

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
mikey101:

You can't master 3 programming languages in 3months. It's just not practical at all. I just rounded up HTML that I started 2 months ago and I'm starting CSS next week.

I weak o. I've been on html and CSS since April after I suspended it last year. I'm starting Javascript again because I feel I haven't gotten the basics well enough after I started earlier this month. I still feel empty and know it's a long way to go.

I've seen someone in the comments say e want to meet the guy because of how vast he is grin. This nairaland is a cinema.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by ruffDiamond: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
naija youths and their stupidities is second to none anywhere in the word! damn!just iisten to what y'all sonofabitch yapping proudly! meanwhile your junior are busy researching for cure to a plague keeping y'all useless lot hiding n your bedroom wardrobe useless unproductive generation!
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
I fixed my self in a Laptop repairs shop atleast I make some cool cash daily cool

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
ruffDiamond:
naija youths and their stupidities is second to none anywhere in the word! damn!just iisten to what y'all sonofabitch yapping proudly! meanwhile your junior are busy researching for cure to a plague keeping y'all useless lot hiding n your bedroom wardrobe useless unproductive generation!

If only you were unproductive and slowpoke in your bedroom, the world wouldn't have know how much of social misfit you are.

Now, see your life outside.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by davealvaro: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Kudos to your spinal cord, bro. Una dey try.
lol..wat to do bro..man must survive in this damn country
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Mirallas: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Ok o but this language thing is like a load when am true with Chinese language, I'll try the German.the reason i started to learn german and Chinese is because anywhere i go, i see either of them written on Trucks. Like Die Klaus die-something or whatever... And i see it sometimes on boxes, manuals.
I am also learning chinese on duolingo
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by seanwilliam(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
bluefilm:

Actually, I think the correct name is Victoria Cakes. wink
my hands were shaking when I was typing... I know her like the back of my palm grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam / 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student / Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.