Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? (32628 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Samzzy94(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
yusman14:
I am lead guitarist..I also play acoustic guitar too...
I have PDFs for beginners and intermediates..chat me up on WhatsApp 09070703878

I would also love to have it too
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Kseafresh: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:
1). learned more about forex and crypto currencies.

2). watched more than a hundred movies ( i'm a movie freak). i watch everything from series to single movies but i don't fo nigerian movies tho.

3). i was scammed online by some of those read news and get paid sites( i've learnt my lesson sha).

4). learnt video editing and text animation.

5). i also found some legit sites where i earn free bitcoin( one of the major achievement of the lockdown) free money grin
6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy
Pls teach me no.5
we can exchange contact
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by fwzolamide1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
I have acquired a lot of skills, graphics design, text animation, video editing, digital marketing and goods importation
I have studied a lot of courses online, and I have received the certificate e.g. diploma in legal studies , diploma in English and literary studies and fundamental of digital marketing certificate.
I also engaged in global telecoms which I named my business ' Adeyemi telecoms' , I'M selling Data, airtime and cable subscription .
I have participated in two essays competition online, but I'm still waiting for the result 1) wolesoyinakainternationalcultural exchange topic I am because you are and iyanuwritin competition topic CONSPIRACY on human race and Epidemic.
I thank God , Because the little money I earned during the shutdown of schools. I used it to buy cloth, give my mum money and save little to my bank account.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by samwise180(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

2). watched more than a hundred movies ( i'm a movie freak). i watch everything from series to single movies but i don't fo nigerian movies tho.

3). i was scammed online by some of those read news and get paid sites( i've learnt my lesson sha).

5). i also found some legit sites where i earn free bitcoin( one of the major achievement of the lockdown) free money grin
6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy
Please what is the name of the legit site? I want to earn too
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by doggedfighter(f): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
JBoss25:
Join forsage bro
Can you talk more about it?
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by TheManOfTheYear: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
mikeybrainy:
Html
CSS
JavaScript
Jquery
Learning python
Learning French, Swahili & Latin
Learned small video editing skills(I wouldn't mind if people can teach me more)
Had enough time to watch season movies(LA casa Del papel 1-4,prison break,currently on 3)
Learnt a little about cryptocurrency and forex(wouldn't mind if bosses here can enlighten me more)
Recommended if you wanna learn
Sololearn
Duolingo
Udemy
Udacity
YouTube
W3schools
Freecodecamp
Telegram (one of the best thing to happen to me during this lockdown)
Google!!!
Nairaland
Even Facebook
Twitter programmers community
Stack Overflow
Even Quora sef!!!
Sha learn and develop yourself
I learn small ethical hacking too
Learnt more about cooking
Discovered a lot of things.
Learnt more about everything I read or hear about.
Even learnt some medical terms
I'm not tired of learning but the wahala at home is too much ("you are always on your phone" "you don't sleep in the midnight"-night plan, "your mates are working, living on their own ,you are sleeping and waking like a fool)
So I wouldn't mind any job,even if na labourer (pls Neolife don't come close make I no bite Una oo,dem suffer me no be small. )

Lalasticl.ala take us to the promise land

Mama Lala: lalas.ticlala,why don't you go to work?
Lalasti.clala:Mummy,I'm a moderator,on an online forum.
Mama Lala:Moderator kwanu! What are u moderating?Election Debate?
Lalastic.lala: Mummy!!!! They pay me and I move threads to frontpage.
Mama Lala: what is frontapge? And why are u moving threads to front page.. Is front page a shop? Do you supply threads?
Lalasti.clala: Mummy,biko kwanu! I do not supply threads... I move online topics to the homepage of an online forum.
Mama Lala: But I have never seen you carry suitcase and wearing suit to go to work... You are just in front of ur laptop all day.. Are u sure it's not 419 you're doing?
Lalastic.lala: Mama!!!! Biko leave me... I've just seen a snake thread...
I am the original author of that dialogue, I used my former account. You should have acknowledged it.

5 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Amakamoney: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

bro tell me about the no 5, I want to make some free money too
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by adesbaba: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

Pls can you help with the Bitcoin site
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
mikeybrainy:
Html
CSS
JavaScript
Jquery
Learning python
Had enough time to watch season movies(LA casa Del papel 1-4,prison break,currently on 3)
Learnt a little about cryptocurrency and forex(wouldn't mind if bosses here can enlighten me more)
Sololearn
Duolingo
Udemy
Udacity
YouTube
W3schools
Freecodecamp
Google!!!
Nairaland
Even Facebook
Stack Overflow
Even Quora sef!!!
I'm not tired of learning but the wahala at home is too much ("you are always on your phone" "you don't sleep in the midnight"-night plan, "your mates are working, living on their own ,you are sleeping and waking like a fool)
So I wouldn't mind any job,even if na labourer (pls Neolife don't come close make I no bite Una oo,dem suffer me no be small. )

Mama Lala: what is frontapge? And why are u moving threads to front page.. Is front page a shop? Do you supply threads?
Lalasti.clala: Mummy,biko kwanu! I do not supply threads... I move online topics to the homepage of an online forum.
Mama Lala: But I have never seen you carry suitcase and wearing suit to go to work... You are just in front of ur laptop all day.. Are u sure it's not 419 you're doing?
Abeg which electricity you take use, na generator abi. because I know say no be nepa u use.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
emilfischer:
Complete courses on sololearn on the following;

HTML5

CSS3

JAVASCRIPT

JQUERY

PYTHON

SQL

Machine learning.

Data science.

Completed the soft skill training hosted by Jobberman, wrote the post assessment test which I did very well in

Started my affiliate marketing biz( U can check my signature for that) and made some money from it.

Currently looking for a paid job will really appreciate if someone can help me out.

Trying my hands on Forex/cryptocurrency trading.

Not completely true. Half baked learning.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by legendine(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mrviktor:

Ehen. Which HTML. Version uses doctype

Html5
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Started character creation
Had more time to invest into my crypto mining.
More time to make awesome drawings
Currently practicing comic creation
Taken my guitar skills to a new level
I'm getting more job during this lockdown to when there was free movement

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
mikeybrainy:
Html
CSS
JavaScript
Jquery
Learning python
Sololearn
Duolingo
Udemy
Udacity
YouTube
W3schools
Freecodecamp
Google!!!
Nairaland
Even Facebook
Stack Overflow
Even Quora sef!!!

Sorry to bother did you learn all the programming language during the holiday alone or you had pre-knowledge about them already. If you did was it only the surface you touched or you dived into it further like learning frameworks.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Sheriman(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
When Google AdSense say dia own too much so I later port to PROPELLERADS and I have been earning tremendously on Propellerads NOTE: Lazy Impatient and Get rich quick syndrome type can't achieve anything in Blogging grin grin grin
Working everyday, aiming at and looking forward to seeing $100,000 in my account by 2021

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by themykel7: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
mikeybrainy:
Html
CSS
JavaScript
Jquery
Learning python
Sololearn
Duolingo
Udemy
Udacity
YouTube
W3schools
Freecodecamp
Google!!!
Nairaland
Even Facebook
Stack Overflow
Even Quora sef!!!

if you want to learn about forex

Gain financial freedom during these times by mastering the art of Forex trading.
You could make up to 100$ from the comfort of your room
Limited slots available
Join through this link to learn ASAP

https:///CZVDeqAcE2Y1YwwLZgsUgY
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by kaziblake(f): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Reading my books and learning how to sew
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
SirWarlock:
Bro are you serious shocked. How did you learn all these shocked
Don't mind that person, lies. Even one of the best Institute of computer programming I was opportune to meet after their study with them you are qualified to be employed anywhere in the world but their institution isn't in Nigeria, I don't know why. They wouldn't complete those he mentioned under 2 months completely because if you can learn those you can't see such a person on naira land. Those he or she listed are very advanced, there are in phase.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by SirWarlock: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
baratech:
Achieve ke? Is it a productivity competition?
We're in a pandemic, all you have to do is survive.

Don't start making people feel depressed and suicidal with all these comparison and competition mentality

Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Franklyspeakin: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bro can u direct me to that free bit coin site abet??
lexdany:

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by SirWarlock: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Grateful02:
I've learnt nothing. even the sleep self I rarely sleep but when then I asked myself what have gained this holiday. I kinda feel am a failure* tears
Same. It's odd how much of our lives are tied to school sad
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Emkeljw(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
lexdany:

May I know these sites maam
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by davidtuzy(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2020
Well i was able to accomplish few stufff
(Am greatful to God Almighty)

•DEVELOPED MySelf through online articles
*Financially
*intellectually
*Emotionally
*Grammatically
*Physical appearances

•learnt the basics of french language
•Rehearse and improve my driving skill
•planning to learn forex & Crypto Currency
( God please i need more of ur Grace )

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Akhigbeblog(m): 12:32am On Jun 25, 2020
emilfischer:
Complete courses on sololearn on the following;

HTML5

CSS3

JAVASCRIPT

JQUERY

PYTHON

SQL

Machine learning.

Data science.

Completed the soft skill training hosted by Jobberman, wrote the post assessment test which I did very well in

Started my affiliate marketing biz( U can check my signature for that) and made some money from it.

Currently looking for a paid job will really appreciate if someone can help me out.

Trying my hands on Forex/cryptocurrency trading.

Abeg stop lying
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Richdee1(m): 12:32am On Jun 25, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
Today marks a 100days sikcwbfre the nationwide shut down of all unuverities

What have you achieved during dis period ?

Share your experience

Learnt a skill: making of shoes, Palm and sandals

Learnt the Express Entry Route to leave this country;
Learnt the Home Care Provider and In house Pilot program and AIPP PROGRAM.. Frequent users of Travel section would understand
Thanks to whizqueen, Frankrobbn1, Justmellow, and other Bosses!

And I can't forget pidgin2.. That travel gay Don't worry Nigeria would be great again!!
Nairaland rocks!!

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by KunleyY19(m): 12:32am On Jun 25, 2020
I tried to understand the practical aspect of my course and I analyzed a 2 storey building using hand calculations and then confirming with a software.

It's been good so far. Handling full structural design jobs as an undergraduate is not easy especially in a country that prides it's self in having a certificate. So it's been good.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by haydeey(m): 12:40am On Jun 25, 2020
lexdany:

What site is that
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by mzeepositive: 12:55am On Jun 25, 2020
It favored me achieved one of my 2020 goals : can scan & write report very well obstetrics & abd pelvic. Still learning + opportune to learn abt forex trading m4

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Adelk: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2020
I have perfected my Forex trading skills.....using the institutional method.....and i have continued my software development skills using python

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by ShugaFly(m): 1:00am On Jun 25, 2020
lexdany:

Hello
The website is a lil bit difficult for people who just signed up
And a lot of people here needs you help
Please can you take a lil bit out of your spare time to enlighten us , perhaps a WhatsApp group...
Thanks
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by ymstar(m): 2:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Luckyheart:
I read books that change the course of my life and the way I view things, especially books on self-discovery. Some of the books are:
Goals by Brian Tracy

No excuses! The power of self-discipline by same author above.

The power and purpose of vision by Myles Munroe. But the most interesting of them all is

Outwitting the devil by Napoleon Hill.

Also, I have improved 1 of my skills and planning to start the next skills and read the next book.

But the most important of them all is that I drew more nearer to God and I discovered a new hope of peace and joy from reading the manual of success (Holy Bible).

Thanks.

I will too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / Hilarious Poster Warning Against Urinating Outside At Anambra State University / See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.