Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. (5143 Views)

What Could Be Wrong? - I NEED HELP / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
NobleSeed:
Come to think of it sister.
Why were you preventing him from going through the chat? Sometimes you just gat sacrifice some kind things for peace sake,i no he was trying to intrude to your privacy but then you would have let him so as to clear his doubt.
Clean conscience fear no accusations.
So it's not obvious the guy is a sadist and a psycho? He's definitely the type to pull out d Op braids with a plier if she fvcks up. She's even calling the sadistic being Fiance.

@Op What ur so-called fiance is dishing out to you ain't love at all. He probably hooks up with other women but realizes their imperfections and come running back to you. A typical time waster.

Someone that came to talk after being absent for 5 months wanna come drag my phone? You should have slapped his eye to earn some respect.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by luckyedgal1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Tiredagain post=91003019]I am active member here, reason for the pseudo account.

Long post alert :

I was/have been in a relationship with him for years, initially it was all rosy till he began to switch on/off at intervals.We hardly request for anything from each other because we both work and contented with the little we earn. Each time I sense that he wants to be left alone, I quietly give him his space. I have tried times without number to make him open up to me but it will all seem like a waste which makes me to retreat all the time. Mind you, he knows that i love him and practically can do anything or forgive him anytime he messes up.

Our last fight before this was that he called me during working hours and wanted to know if I was chanced to meet him then i asked him if all was well with him, he became angry and dropped the call. I tried reaching out to him for months but he intentionally avoided me, after 3 to 4 months of my efforts, I decided to let him be to concentrate on myself and others, he started stalking me on all online platforms. We later settled though.

To the main issue for this post, I have a colleague at work, we discuss practically everything and anything. My other colleagues knows that we are both best friends and nothing else, we also make fun of ourselves on 'stories'. But the issue is that my boyfriend thinks something is beyond that our friendship and that i have things i am hiding from him. To be honest, my best friend has confided a lot to me that i promised him that it would stay between us. Mind you, we have never sex chatted nor call ourselves romantic names of any sorts.

So recently, after making up with my fiance, he wanted to meet up with me after so many months, I obliged, only for him to request for my phone, I gave him voluntarily, as he was going through it, he wanted to open the chat I had with my best friend but I forcefully collected the phone from him. I tried talking him out that there's nothing going on between me and my colleague but he assumed and concluded that something is going on between us cry. He said that my attitude shows that I value my best friend more than him but i tried proving him wrong because some many times, I needed his attention he wasn't there and my best friend is the only one who knows everything and vice versa.. He told me right through my eyes that it is over.

Besides, he had once forcefully collected his phone from me sometimes last year when i was updating his WhatsApp for him and I mistakenly stumbled upon a chat of him with a lady.. I never made a case about it with him

Honest Truth : I have never involved myself in any sexual act with my best friend or any man apart from my fiance.. I value both my friendship and relationship but my fiance is making me to choose

Please i need your genuine opinion
Help a sister

Was i wrong
What advice would you give to me

Please i don't wish for it to make Frontpage because either of them would see and know who's behind the post because they are both members but not active�

Modified : the content of the chat I had with my colleague was about my fiance and there were so many provoking words in it, reason i did what i did because I never intended hurting him[/quote
You did wrong for not allowing him to go through your phone..certainly since you did not allow him, he will definitely believe that you and the guy is having an affair..bet me even if you give him now for him to check he will still have his thoughts.
Make and female making best friends don't allow end well. It's either the guy will develop feelings for the girl or the girl will..its a matter of time.
You have to chose who you value more now.
Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by luckyedgal1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
You did wrong for not allowing him to go through your phone..certainly since you did not allow him, he will definitely believe that you and the guy is having an affair..bet me even if you give him now for him to check he will still have his thoughts.
Make and female making best friends don't allow end well. It's either the guy will develop feelings for the girl or the girl will..its a matter of time.
You have to chose who you value more now.
Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by NobleSeed(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Truth though
ibkonekt:

when people marry there is no privacy as long as trust has become an issue, if the man or woman wants to look through anything at that time when trust is low they should be able to audit each other without resistance....either way the boyfriend was smart to ignore what women say with their mouth and pay attention to what they say with their actions. her actions by snatching the phone spoke volumes
Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by NobleSeed(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hmm hope say if u dey the op shoes you will do as you just typed?
#Slapped his eyes to earn some respect
SweetCunt97:
So it's not obvious the guy is a sadist and a psycho? He's definitely the type to pull out d Op braids with a plier if she fvcks up. She's even calling the sadistic being Fiance.

@Op What ur so-called fiance is dishing out to you ain't love at all. He probably hooks up with other women but realizes their imperfections and come running back to you. A typical time waster.

Someone that came to talk after being absent for 5 months wanna come drag my phone? You should have slapped his eye to earn some respect.
Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by roybanjo100(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
tunize:

why calling her witch don't u have sense abi na she cause ur problem for life? just open ur mouth anyhow to abuse ppl.
you are very stupid u know, i follow u talk? abi u dey mad niii
Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by tunize(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
roybanjo100:
you are very stupid u know, i follow u talk? abi u dey mad niii
i have already made my point one love bro
Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by Ayodejewel(f): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
I think you love your fiance more than he loves you. Probably, he's your first love. That's how he'll keep treating you because he knows you love him more. It has happened to me, still happening though. Whenever you try to move on, he comes from no where and act all loving, and then creates a problem again and then disappears! You want the truth, please try to move on. Call off the relationship and then you can have peace of mind. That colleague of yours is throwing his shots, it might work out with him.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by ibkonekt(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
when you talk of cheat,it is mostly associated with men,they believe it is their birthright

maybe you should check again, men actually desire to cheat but most time but rarely succeed. women on the other hand sleep around with many top level men because it is easy for a woman to cheat..women are far worse. i hope for a technology that can reveal body-count then women whoredom may reduce a bit
Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by pizzzy(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Dis our generation funny sha he is my bestie, she is just a friend, the man is my uncle. I remember my friend(male) had one bestie like that, his girlfriend usually complained about the bestie he called her insecure, drama queen after they broke up guess who immediately became his next gf i bet u know the answer to that. Let's stop deceiving ourselves

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by eyinjuege: 5:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Your bf is manipulative .
You're not meant to be together.
It's a karmic relationship
Leave him now, and find another bf
Re: Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. by SavageResponse(m): 4:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Stop checking your partner's phone if you want to live longer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture) / Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached / Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.