Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly (61069 Views)

No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 / Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2020
pufirim:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
shey e compulsory to refer? Answer honestly please.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by kingjoe(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Who gave the heading to this thread.The minister clearly stated that it is not a proposal for school reopining but you still went ahead to misinform members of the forum and you also know 50percent don't read before commenting and about 30peecent read without understanding.

Let me put in clear terms.it is a proposal for education during this pandemic.the ministry is seeking more inputs to it.this proposal includes the online teaching programs.tv and radio teaching etc.please read before commenting guys.

3 Likes

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by r0sy247(f): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2020
MrCGPA:
Politics made Nigerians to have a disbelieve on the numbers of Covid-19 positive cases in Nigeria. So many doesn't believe the existence of the Pandemic now in Nigeria but the disease has come to stay. We just have to live by this disease and allow things to work in Nigeria. Interstate Boarders should be opened and flight should start. Let's take some caution and live our lives. Coronavirus cannot kill everyone. The Massive suffering is too much.
true but this your moniker sef
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by k4kings(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Hausaboy239:
We are tired of staying at home,
Open everywhere jare!

We are just overreacting to this whole issue,the virus isn’t as deadly as the media has portrayed it to be!

Las las na survival of the fittest.

What if you are not fit enough to survive?

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Akano5(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Infact you people should reopen schools on time. am tired of all this
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Kokoboss: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Sultty:
thx for d info
you're welcome boss. I'm following it's page on Facebook so I saw this today.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Somodooo: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
r0sy247:
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Igbo Amaka Igbo like school o!
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Kokoboss: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Akano5:
Infact you people should reopen schools on time. am tired of all this
lol you're funny. You think schools can actually open soon?
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Kanaqry: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2020
grin
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Salako01(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
Hausaboy239:
We are tired of staying at home,
Open everywhere jare!

We are just overreacting to this whole issue,the virus isn’t as deadly as the media has portrayed it to be!

Las las na survival of the fittest.

Please can u go out there and catch the virus, we want to hear from the horse's mouth. We don't want to listen to the media again. Quote me when u are ready grin grin
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by r0sy247(f): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
okudave:
why will kogi and cross river agree with NCDC when they have noticed discrepancies in their actions. Shebi the almighty DG of NCDC is an Igbo. Ehe I have not heard any Igbo complain about the fraudulent act going on there ooo but let it be a hausa/fulani or Yoruba that's heading that agency, hell will be let loose on the tribe. Igbos are part of Nigeria's problem too..

God bless you 100 times.
I noticed this a long time ago.
They are always so fast to wail but now since their brother is at the helm of affairs of this disaster management and inflating cases they're all quiet.
That's why even though I'm Igbo but i detest and hate ipob members with all my heart

2 Likes

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by erenax: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
I pray dey open school soon
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Somodooo: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
r0sy247:

God bless you 100 times.
They are always so fast to wail but now since their brother is at the helm of affairs of this disaster management and inflating cases they're all quiet.
That's why even though I'm Igbo but i detest and hate ipob members with all my heart
[/s]
trash
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by samwillyco1(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2020
People deceiving people, Las Las truth will come out. Good morning NIGERIA
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Mowsid(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2020
whatever it turns out to be certainly there will be light at the end of the tunnel
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Bmaster(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2020
r0sy247:
you only registered yesterday. spent not less than 2 hours online,but you already reported someone,caution guys about pm's and has already strike about 2 comments.
nawa oh
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by mahvellux(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Latidoh1:
Wait. Did they submit the proposal/plan to the National Assembly when they wanted to close it?
i tire o
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by MrCanceller: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Somodooo:
myn.d44 lalas.ticlala se.un
rule 2
this one don run go dey stalk woman grin grin grin
Coward
Rule 2 gbuo gi dia
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by okudave(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2020
r0sy247:

God bless you 100 times.
Pure hypocrisy on their part..
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Shytreasure(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2020
princetunex:

Bros the ban is on paper. I know someone that just arrived Lagos from Ife

Please do you have idea how much it cost the person to travel down? I'm also leaving for lagos from ife precisely.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by mvem(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Sunnycliff:
When we had less than 1000 cases, schools were closed, now we have more than 21k cases, schools now want to open.

This abracadabra Covid-19 is something else in this failed contraption
same way US have millions of cases now and want to reopen
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Perfecttouchade: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2020
mvem:
same way US have millions of cases now and want to reopen
U.S dey regret now sef that they didn't react and prevent the spread on time, when Trump was saying the virus will go on its own... Germany are already considering another lockdown sef after the re-infection rate dey rise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC / Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students / 2014/2015 Unilorin Postgraduate School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.