Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly (61056 Views)

No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 / Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by jakD: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Very silly of them. You never submitted any proposal to close schools. Now, to reopen needs debate.
Anyway, you idiots never appreciated Education before.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by akanbiaa(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2020
g
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Kokoboss: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Sultty:
I heard Oyo wants to open schools on July 23rd. Abeg make there do quick these children are becoming something else
OYO STATE COVID-19 TASK FORCE UPDATE (for June 23, 2020)
1. To enable schools test run COVID-19 prevention protocols put in place, we have postponed the resumption of Primary 6, JSS 3 and SS3 students to July 06, 2020. However, teachers are to resume on June 29, 2020.
2. The COVID-19 confirmation tests for sixty-seven suspected cases came back POSITIVE. The cases are from Ibadan South West (19), Oluyole (17), Ibadan North (7), Lagelu-(4), Ibadan South East (3), Egbeda (2), Ido (2), Itesiwaju (2), Ibadan North West (2), Ibarapa North (2), Oyo West (2), Oyo East (2), Ogbomosho South (1), Ogbomosho North (1), and Akinyele (1) Local Government Areas. So, the total number of confirmed cases in Oyo State today is 1055. That's the latest bro. Morning sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Yaismayaila(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Even the minister is confused.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by usah4(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Just tell us when we're resuming school that's all because all this your stories is not helping again...
In fact you people should not even talk about this matter again until you want to come out to announce the date of schools to reopen...
I am tired of political talks.

2 Likes

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Federal Govt should try and consider we teachers are suffering. no pay no stipends since march and we have families.

Please fellow nairaladers of good conscience, friends/ friendly parents of school teachers. and fellow brethrens of Christ . I am still on my knees, please help a teacher that has been out of job for months due to the
covid 19 pandemic. The hunger is now unbearable. my
little kids they have been growing thin and crying because they had nothing to eat its becoming
embarrassing , even the gas cooker has been empty for
days now. I beg of you my brothers and sisters please
any amount is a blessing. I promise to give back to the
society if you do this for me and my family. i use
access bnk acct no 080 7 3 44 826 thank you and may divine
favours follow you as the week unfolds.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by styless(f): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2020
We dey wait
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by MrCGPA(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Politics made Nigerians to have a disbelieve on the numbers of Covid-19 positive cases in Nigeria. So many doesn't believe the existence of the Pandemic now in Nigeria but the disease has come to stay. We just have to live by this disease and allow things to work in Nigeria. Interstate Boarders should be opened and flight should start. Let's take some caution and live our lives. Coronavirus cannot kill everyone. The Massive suffering is too much.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by justi4jesu(f): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Your Attention Pleaseeeeee

We buy btc everyday at SWEET market rate

All wallets can come to us (PAXFUL, BITCOIN ETC)

$50 and Above or BULK can come to us for fast deals on my whatsapp 08.17.051.53.64

BULK BTC IS NEEDED EVERYDAY.........

We are tested and trusted by many......

All payments are swift as always
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Abamson: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Which Kain yeye re-opening.
Bunch of jokers

Spits

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by topyhanky(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
jericco1:
I seriously don't know what Kogi and Cross Rivers state are feeling like. I hope they know what they're doing sha.. as for reopening of school, it won't be feasible with the ban of interstate travel. If only the could ease that then this could be futile and tantamount to jumping the gun undecided cool

Bros the ban is on paper. I know someone that just arrived Lagos from Ife

2 Likes

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Somodooo: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
MrCanceller:
Rubber stamp Senate please accept it biko cos it's not easy for Private teachers.
The virus isn't going anytime sooner according to NCDC so we must learn to adopt measures such as PPE, hand sanitizers and washing of hands which will help curtail the spread of the audio virus
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Perfecttouchade: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2020
MrCanceller:
Rubber stamp Senate please accept it biko cos it's not easy for Private teachers.
The virus isn't going anytime sooner according to NCDC so we must learn to adopt measures such as PPE, hand sanitizers and washing of hands which will help curtail the spread of the audio virus
are private teachers ready to sacrifice this term without payments, cos we need to ask ourselves, is it the parents who can't feed properly at the moment would be able to afford school bills due to the inability to work during the Lockdown..even school owners can't pay teachers for now, let's be honest with ourselves...what If teachers keep infecting theirselves and they start losing teachers, we will then get sense and realize we are still in the fight
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Judolisco(m): 8:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Open which sch... Let ur children out at ur own risk

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Thelimitbreaker(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Re-open wetin so that you can subject the young folks to untimely deaths.... Selfish people, just because of the revenues they will get.... Foolish people

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by ferdvict2(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2020
You have said nothing
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Bluntemperor: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2020
dapsoneh:
Wisdom is needed
#dontleaveme

What Proposal did you give the National Assembly before lockdowns? abeg,yeye they smell!
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Megaflex(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2020
They better reopen schools before we private school teachers die of hunger o. Seriously this is becoming too much. Let everyone take responsibility and let them open up the economy. All students should put on nose masks and all schools should have hand sanitisers and water dispensers.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Victor912(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2020
More
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Queenlovely(f): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2020
love God

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2020
Latidoh1:
Wait. Did they submit the proposal/plan to the National Assembly when they wanted to close it?

Of course, they did.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
Students sef nor wan resume except for the serious ones.

People are making money online now more than ever grin

Oya legit online hustlers who need Premium VPN logins , go and download this list of logins for free. Do Not Attempt To Change The Password cool

https://bit dot ly/30ZFW80

Change the dot to . cheesy
Which kind vpn?
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by GemUnique(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2020
[color=#000000][/color] grin grin Me sef no wan resume again
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by kingeze88(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Some students are already pregnant because of lockdown

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by okudave(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2020
why will kogi and cross river agree with NCDC when they have noticed discrepancies in their actions. Shebi the almighty DG of NCDC is an Igbo. Ehe I have not heard any Igbo complain about the fraudulent act going on there ooo but let it be a hausa/fulani or Yoruba that's heading that agency, hell will be let loose on the tribe. Igbos are part of Nigeria's problem too..

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Sultty(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Kokoboss:
OYO STATE COVID-19 TASK FORCE UPDATE (for June 23, 2020)
1. To enable schools test run COVID-19 prevention protocols put in place, we have postponed the resumption of Primary 6, JSS 3 and SS3 students to July 06, 2020. However, teachers are to resume on June 29, 2020.
2. The COVID-19 confirmation tests for sixty-seven suspected cases came back POSITIVE. The cases are from Ibadan South West (19), Oluyole (17), Ibadan North (7), Lagelu-(4), Ibadan South East (3), Egbeda (2), Ido (2), Itesiwaju (2), Ibadan North West (2), Ibarapa North (2), Oyo West (2), Oyo East (2), Ogbomosho South (1), Ogbomosho North (1), and Akinyele (1) Local Government Areas. So, the total number of confirmed cases in Oyo State today is 1055. That's the latest bro. Morning sir
thx for d info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC / Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students / 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.