Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly (61052 Views)

No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 / Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Ikennamurphy: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2020
r0sy247:

God bless you 100 times.
I noticed this a long time ago.
They are always so fast to wail but now since their brother is at the helm of affairs of this disaster management and inflating cases they're all quiet.
That's why even though I'm Igbo but i detest and hate ipob members with all my heart
The emboldened gave u out
You can never be Igbo..don't be ashamed of your Afonja skull mining tribe ..gerrarahere
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Xisnin(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
greenskittles:

In essence, you become the government. Lol.
More likely a scammer because if the venture fails(very likely because of the inherent economic ignorance
in his plan), all investors lose their money.

Head he wins. Tails he wins.

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Xisnin(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2020
cucumbae:
Private lessons are going on right now and the students have not complain of cough and catarrh
Kids are mostly safe from the virus as all country stats have shown.
The teachers bear all the risk.
Moreover, most students are not involved in private lessons.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Ikennamurphy: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Bro na audio cash out be that one if I talk sey I dey cash out with NCDC but I'm just more concerned about the safety of these children who can't be under the cares of the parents while at school, it's still not safe..
Children are asymptomatic carriers...worry about your susceptible ass first because u will die 100X before any child dies

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Ikennamurphy: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2020
DonroxyII:
How many kids do you want to kill ?
or how many kids do u want dead ....

Children Carry communicable diseases easily because you can't stop them from playing which each other ...

If you open school, you risk mass deaths in Nigeria due to overwhelmed health sector ....

Hospitals are rejecting patients already so people with Pregnancy, Diabetes, STDs , GTI Tuberculosis etc among other mild illness won't have access to health institutions due to overwhelming numbers of corona diseases!!

Many people will die
Children are asymptomatic carriers...80 almajiri kids were infected in Kaduna and non of them even knew they had it ..worry about your susceptible ass first and not children ...you would have died 100X before any kid will

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by r0sy247(f): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

The emboldened gave u out
You can never be Igbo..don't be ashamed of your Afonja skull mining tribe ..gerrarahere
stop attacking my personality or tribe and stop insulting me.
Respond and counter what the guy said.
Your NCDC brother is inflating cases daily and the money from international community and organizations is flowing into the agency.
Why are your ipob brothers silent about this?
For the record I'm from South South
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Ikennamurphy: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Lovelypet28:
Schools should open, we are too many in nigeria with limited resources to go round, when children start falling ill because of there underdeveloped immune system, parents will spend more, but because we dont think as nigerians, we want to open schools, lol.
Anyways if people die, population will reduce.
No reopening of schools till Sept., the government should be thinking in the direction of e- education, make internet cheaper. Israel and germany that opened early are regretting it.
Children are asymptomatic carriers.... worry about your susceptible ass first... before any child dies, you would have died 100X from it

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Ikennamurphy: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2020
r0sy247:
Your NCDC brother is inflating cases daily and the money from international community and organizations is flowing into the agency.
You should come out clean like this and stop denying your ewedu skull mining tribe

We are simply making money..are u ok now?

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Jez9(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2020
To what essence has the closed down of Schools has helped? Why this useless delay in disguise of Containment of the virus, I don't know why they have become so foolish to put all their trust in science for cure to this virus. Instead of trusting God to take control by his mercy and open up the educational sector. Greedy Politicians.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by okudave(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

You're talking nonsense

Killer herdsmen murdering your people are Nigeria's what then? And the Afonja skull miners nko undecided
Bros chill. Use you brain and comprehend my statement first before quoting me. I said "Igbos are PART of Nigeria's problem not the CAUSE of Nigeria's problem. I doubt you went to school sha, you rather served your brothers in onitsha market. Don't quote me again mtcheww
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by joviegghead: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2020
DonroxyII:
How many kids do you want to kill ?
or how many kids do u want dead ....

Children Carry communicable diseases easily because you can't stop them from playing which each other ...

If you open school, you risk mass deaths in Nigeria due to overwhelmed health sector ....

Hospitals are rejecting patients already so people with Pregnancy, Diabetes, STDs , GTI Tuberculosis etc among other mild illness won't have access to health institutions due to overwhelming numbers of corona diseases!!

Many people will die
And you think we don't have children that have been infected and recovered? Their parents go to work and back to the house.
You miss the point man. Closing things down is a waste of time.
As long as there exist movement, you can't stop the virus.
If you choose to fight it by lockdown, you'll kill the state. We tried it. What did we achieve? Little. Why? We don't have resources to fight it.
The essence of lockdown is to stall the spread and fetch infected ones.. Can we do that? I mean, a country of over 220 million people?

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Ikennamurphy: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2020
okudave:
Bros chill. Use you brain and comprehend my statement first before quoting me. I said "Igbos are PART of Nigeria's problem not the CAUSE of Nigeria's problem. I doubt you went to school sha, you rather served your brothers in onitsha market. Don't quote me again mtcheww
Taa you're a Dumbo..forming what you're not...if you're intelligent you won't even generalize a tribe for a reason..shows how low thinking u are...fvck off undecided
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by 12inchess: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2020
One thing we have learnt from Covid 19 is that lock down is not the answer. You should only lock down the as a form of retreat to put things in place to open up more safely in the future. Since they are opening churches, markets, offices etc,they may as well go ahead and open schools, restaurants etc with enforced guidelines. If it will take 3 years to get a vaccine, are they saying everything should be locked down indefinitely for 3 years. What if it takes 10 years. Or no vaccine is ever found? That makes no sense for at all. We cant do more than wash hands, check temp, wear mask and be generally responsible but this indefinite lock down will do nothing but harm more than good. Mask wearing and washing hands can be strictly enforced in schools and in the public to slow the spread. Everywhere in the world that is what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by DarkJeddi(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Queenlovely:

Then what do you call the bet 9ja
Et Al

Government approved Ponzi scheme
Do you know the definition of a PONZI SCHEME?

Maybe you should Google PYRAMID Schemes and tell the difference between what you have up there and it..
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by DonroxyII: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2020
joviegghead:

And you think we don't have children that have been infected and recovered? Their parents go to work and back to the house.
You miss the point man. Closing things down is a waste of time.
You didn't read my entire posts ... what about others that will be infected and won't recover or those that their recoverable period will take longer ...

Look, the reason for lockdown is to avoid overwhelming the health sector...

how many doctors do you think each state has per patient

How many Health personnel do you think each state has ...

if this thing gas pass our system, see deaths everywhere... Government don't care ooo ... They are stealing presently and they will still steal if yawa gas, they will private jet all their family out .. no be play ... All their children have dual citizen which they already bought !

I pity us oooo .. !!
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Somodooo: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
r0sy247:
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by okudave(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Taa you're a Dumbo..forming what you're not...if you're intelligent you won't even generalize a tribe for a reason..shows how low thinking u are...fvck off undecided
I see you're bent on defending your region rather than changing the mindset of what others believe and know about your tribe. Its a pity because I have always known you guys to be prideful and famous for not accepting correction.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by chiomaP(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Hello everyone...I deal on ladies handbags,flat shoes,men underwear....all leather bags....call or message us on WhatsApp 08027819877..big bags for 9,000...small bags for 6,000...prices are negotiable...

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by DonroxyII: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Children are asymptomatic carriers...80 almajiri kids were infected in Kaduna and non of them even knew they had it ..worry about your susceptible ass first and not children ...you would have died 100X before any kid will
and that's what I'm worried about not children ... and the ass of your folks too who woulda died 1000x before any children !
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by kane10(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Alot of pupils in private school are having lessons in there schools and teachers compound, the only difference is that the are wearing mufty. I Don't see the reason why FG is romancing this issue of school reopening.

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by ovoP(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2020
DonroxyII:
and that's what I'm worried about not children ... and the ass of your folks too who woulda died 1000x before any children !
asymptomatic carriers cannot infect people..
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Saintinoo(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:
People saying school should not reopen should understand this. Everyone is exposed to this virus. Already the economy is opened. Markets are opened jam packed like ever without not much people taking cognizance of the coronaviru. But you sit there claiming you don't want your children to contract the virus, when actually you go to the market, move in public with the possibility of contracting the virus and infecting the same kids at home. I see no difference between this and their kids been in school.

I believe primary school and early secondary school teachers have more works to do. Aside face mask, there's need for them to conduct their wards in such a way that at least guidelines are followed to some extent. The very fact that oyinbo people that we are waiting for are still scrambling to get vaccine for themselves shows it's going to take long before any vaccine gets to us. Maybe late next year sef.. And this means we need to device our own way to survive and live life with the virus.

Schools needs to get opened now.
Oga Nigerians are educated illitrates, we reason with our anus...

I just weep for the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Mypeople2(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
are private teachers ready to sacrifice this term without payments, cos we need to ask ourselves, is it the parents who can't feed properly at the moment would be able to afford school bills due to the inability to work during the Lockdown..even school owners can't pay teachers for now, let's be honest with ourselves...what If teachers keep infecting theirselves and they start losing teachers, we will then get sense and realize we are still in the fight
My guy , let them open the schools first.When we get to that bridge, we will cross it
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Mypeople2(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2020
kingeze88:
Some students are already pregnant because of lockdown
cheesy grin Nothing to keep them busy except playing with their boyfriends grin
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Bambillo: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Dafimiy663:
Good morning ☀️

Are you sure? Provide the codes for the respective telcos subscription data plan.
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by DonroxyII: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2020
ovoP:
Pls provide me a source because WHO is presently confused about Corona .... They issue GUIDELINES , reverse same and reissue another ...

Also, how can u determine how many kids that will be asymptomatic and those that won't...

how can you determine how many kids that can infect and those that can't....

Our job is to protect our next generations in the light of this present pandemic .... No sane parent would release their children to school grin
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by DonroxyII: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2020
ovoP:
I just read Asymptomatic carriers can also transmit it .... the evidence that asymptomatic carriers cannot transmit is not 100% assured !
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by sesameq: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Home dey sweet. We no wan resume again.

Corona till 2023
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Akano5(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2020
yes it may be open soon Either Next Mounth Or August
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2020
chii8:
These people should stop pretending,are they saying that they are not aware that schools(private school) teachers have been conducting lessons for students and pupils in their compounds and even in school environment? The only difference is that the kids wear muftis.

Are the Minister's Children not learning from home? is he willing to put his children in public schools and test their immunity against covid19 as well as the in-grained carelessness of caretakers and teachers who accepted to come back to school while the number of confirmed cases who are not in isolation (80%) are roaming the same streets with us?

If we continue to allow the Federal Government and patent illiterates determine our future, then we should swallow every shiit they feed us
Re: FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly by Lovelypet28: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Children are asymptomatic carriers.... worry about your susceptible ass first... before any child dies, you would have died 100X from it
You know all these because your a parent or a medical practitioner, well am both and too an extent am well informed, and you dont have to use derogatory words, you are learned, it should show in how you interact with people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC / 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students / Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.