Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? (46155 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Possible but Naija girls extreme love of many makes it difficult

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Samuels90: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
It will work fine, if there is understanding.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by gigante: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
lilmax:
Sometimes the higher her age, the higher her body count

Again a 30 year old woman have many disadvantages

So age mate marriage ain't for me

You are not that bright. I pity whomever you would marry. Tueh!!

16 Likes

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by olatunji390(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
NEVER
Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fanatical bet9ja folks will rush this thread thinking they'd find something like 1.56
If you know you know grin

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by philip0906(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
I don't subscribe to marrying your age mate as a lady,there will be a balance problems.
No be only balance, na wheel balancing...Yeye

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
My age mate, how? undecided

Older men has always been "it" for me. Those young boys under 30 still got mummy issues, I can't deal. Besides, I feel more secure around them in all ramifications. smiley

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
I don't subscribe to marrying your age mate as a lady,there will be a balance problems.
I married my age mate and I am enjoying it to the fullest. What matters is love and respect.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Black052(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
As much as the saying age ain't nothing but a number abound,it's advisable for the lady to get married to a man older than her with at least minimum of 5 yrs,and the man to get married to a lady younger at least byb5 years

1 Like

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by JBoss25(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
My age mate, how? undecided

Older men have always been "it" for me. Those young boys under 30 still got mummy issues. I can't deal. Besides, I feel more secure around them in all ramifications. smiley
I'm old wink let's marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by melodynk01(f): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
I see peeps booking space SMH Hope y'all are getting paid though
Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by seanwilliam(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
ambient:

And you think the man have low body count the older he gets? Sometimes una just dey type nonsense.
na u dey type nonsense.. it is what it is.. there are high chances a woman with many body counts will have problem compared to man

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
JBoss25:
I'm old wink let's marry

undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by holuwaseun04(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=lilmax post=91023949]Sometimes the higher her age, the higher her body count

please put more light.
Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by VectorVee68(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
lilmax:

What are the reasons for your claims? Na only how she go take born pikin you dey look? I know people above thirty that you would be fortunate to be with.... Think outside the box bro

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by femmyapson(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
to comment later
Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Learning... cool
Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Sezua(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:

Can you explain what you mean by balance problem?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Sososo(f): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
You guys will grow old together though it's better for the guy to be older than the girl so she will forever be his baby

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by AristocraticMe: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
lilmax:

I love the word SOMETIMES you used. I like it as you did not generalise it

1 Like

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by PoliteActivist: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Age is just a number.
What matters is the mindset.
Girls between 19 and, say, 28 all look the same age

1 Like

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Adedotguy: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
smiley
Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Amberon: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lol
Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by IamDavid(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
There's no big deal there. A good woman is a good woman regardless of her age. Marrying an older woman doesn't seem ideal tho.
Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Essence20(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
The odds are low.
Maritally, men and women are not mates.
Women mature for marriage earlier than men

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by fabulous01(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Depend on yourself..
Marriage is like inbuilt memory..
Whatever u wanna achieve in marriage already planted u..

We re just few months diff...
5 months diff
And I get the treatment of like 10 years diff..
So everytg depend on u..
Value your spouse, u will get the respect back..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Lamba42(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Well, here's the truth. The chances are very very thin because by the time you're done struggling and you've made something of yourself she'd probably be engaged or married to someone else.This would often be the case atleast up on till your 30's when you've managed to make something of yourself but by then you'd probably find it really difficult marrying your mate and you'd go after much younger , fresher looking babes. However, their are rare cases where this happens. It takes a hardworking woman who loves you and is truly willing to struggle with you that'd marry her mate ! That's if her mother and all and other females haven't convinced her to go for someone older.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by JBoss25(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Sexyjigga(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Age ain't nothing but a number ❗

What matters is the heart ❤

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by paulolee(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
age is just a number....can even marry someone older because dts wat i like

1 Like

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by mariatt(f): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Age doesn't matter. It's love, understanding and maturity that matter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / Sex After Child Birth / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.