Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? (46194 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Deltatoto:
small pikin Dey worry u.i met a girl at 30 a Virgin I met a girl at 16 very open.i didn’t sleep with any of them.body count can’t be by age.
how can you know if you don't sleep with them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6