Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi (8745 Views)

Street Interview, What Nigerians Are Saying About Hushpuppi / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by bigiyaro(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

he will be in jail controlling deals worth millions of dollars
lolzzz, why don't you make billions of dollars.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by bigiyaro(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

No body is truly free.
You think if they leave him today he won't still defraud people?I love this my hushpupy criminal brother from the west.I pray to be like him when I grow up.Go Bleep yourself in ya cubicle cheesy
eheheheh...nor be fault o..
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by IamPlato(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

I love smart and fearless people

Puppi is one of them
you Must Be Really Foolish To Think Scamming People Is Smart
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

and which of the billionaires can you swear with your life, that he haven't in one way or another got involved in any shady deals

I don't encourage crime but u are right here.
In all honesty 90% or more have at one time or another involved in shady businesses, stepped on toes, push people out of business forcefully, influenced government policies to favour them while damaging lives and businesses of the others and some still do it to get ahead. Its a crazy world bro very crazy. Hush wasn't smart enough to know that when u attain a certain level as he did through crime you apply more intelligence and stay away from the lights and cameras. Fortunately for others but unfortunately for him he's now an example for others to learn how to play ghost

Sometimes in business u need to be shrewd and cold, make certain decisions u are not comfortable with in ur conscience to move ahead successfully in this world. No wonder the bible says its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to make heaven....
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
dairykidd:

I don't encourage crime but u are right here.
In all honesty 90% or more have at one time or another involved in shady businesses, stepped on toes, push people out of business forcefully, influenced government policies to favour them while damaging lives and businesses of the others and some still do it to get ahead. Its a crazy world bro very crazy. Hush wasn't smart enough to know that when u attain a certain level as he did through crime you apply more intelligence and stay away from the lights and cameras. Fortunately for others but unfortunately for him he's now an example for others to learn how to play ghost

Sometimes in business u need to be shrewd and cold, make certain decisions u are not comfortable with in ur conscience to move ahead successfully in this world. No wonder the bible says its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to make heaven....

you're very correct bro, that word GHOST is very important when you're into some kind of business
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by abokikhalifa: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Mehn I dey vex say them catch am for Dubai.I for no worry if na naija

You feet go Dubai go fight for him release na. Ode
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by abokikhalifa: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

we Nigerians are just hypocrites, many people here prays to be like hush, some was on his page begging for give away, now he is in deep shit, we now remember he is fraudster

If you love him so much. Why don't you find a way to get him out of this mess. You feet still follow am go jail, so that he can keep inspiring you over there
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by abokikhalifa: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

He is affiliated with an Estate in Abuja,so I heard.

Everything will be taking away from him once he is going wanting. Abi you feet save am ?
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by abokikhalifa: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Even in jail,your finances in 20 years won't be up to what he spends on his Rims cheesy

You mean the money he scammed people off ?
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by movingclouds(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:
I do see some useless wannabe fraudsters on this forum bragging about how they're about to blow and all those rubbish. Your days are numbered.

If you want to brag, let it be legit. Look at Mayweather. He brags like a king — he doesn't scam people.
He'll soon tell u Mayweather's a fraudster
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by movingclouds(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

do you think it's a child play to pull such stunts, HUSH deserves an international award
What stunt? Stunt that was pulled by some Russian, Chinese or Korean hacker. He is just a puppy
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by movingclouds(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
jawalis:
Are you minding those fools condemning Hush? Leave them na. No be their fault, na Dubai force Dey give d bad belle joy over working Boys. But I get believe say baba go come out of this mess. Human are the most dangerous creature on earth. Same people condemning boss now are the same set of people who hail him and tap onto his blessing when Hush Dey ball. Such is life. Even those who received 10k each on IG during March lockdown were shouting nonsense now. That’s human for you. Even those who do lots of scandalous act at their work are shouting. Not your fault. Hush has lived the life we all pray for and even at his arrest. He can never suffer, hear it well. He’ll be back and better.

Let those who have no sin cast the first stone on him.
Humans are the most dangerous? What are you to those you scam, those you defraud of the hard earned money and end up committing suicide?

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by movingclouds(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Andrew13:
If u guys are so smart, u guys should be scamming our politicians here who deserves it.

Yeye de smell
Exactly my point? Why do we only scam people from Europe and America? Cos they have real intelligent people that hack databases, design tools that our Mumu yahoo boys use.. They buy tools and call themselves hackers when they're just spammers.. If we're so smart, we should have hackers going through the databases of our banks and stealing from Politicians' accounts, bit because those banks employ foreign whitehat hackers, we can't do anything and we still think we're smart..

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by movingclouds(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

I love smart and fearless people

Puppi is one of them
Puppy isn't smart you dumbo.. If you can't differentiate between smartness and someine being overambitious, then your dumbness led you to Yahoo
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by otipoju(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:
hate him or love him, Nigga is an inspiration.

many of you are just hating on him because hush was living your dream

Before Hush Puppi knew what is called cybercrime...we had rejected it from friends who tried to lure us into it as far back as 2002.

We rejected it because we saw it for what it was stealing and our conscience told us no amount of stolen money was worth the pain and suffering that we inflict on others by destroying their lives and livelihood.

We may not have millions but we ride our Toyotas and Hondas, live in our own houses, train and feed our kids well and we dont have to be afraid that one day the police will come knocking on the door to separate us from our family.

Ramon and the thousands of his kind are and will always be an eyesore to decent people. No where in the world where thieves flaunt their loot brazenly and dare to insult honest workers....na only Nigeria...and we wonder why the world hates us.

Ramon is a thief end of story...and his grandma should join him in prison where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by seanwilliam(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
DominusPrime:

None. Absolutely none. But they have very obvious means by which they made their billions and these means are verifiable online e.g. Facebook, Amazon etc. You are avoiding my question. Why have you chosen a fraudster as your inspiration?
you and the guy you quoted are right..
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by yrex01(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

iTunes card yahoo boy cef dey yarn. I'd rada be happy on a bike than to cry in lambo
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Doyou2019: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
DominusPrime:

None. Absolutely none. But they have very obvious means by which they made their billions and these means are verifiable online e.g. Facebook, Amazon etc. You are avoiding my question. Why have you chosen a fraudster as your inspiration?

Because he's a fraudster! He and that Nkwocha guy. Blame it on bad parenting.

I pray the fate of those who were scammed by Hush to befall these two NL dingbats

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

He is an inspiration to aspiring fraudsters like you.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Elimon(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
All those saying ''Hush is my this and my that''
if EFCC co.e una house una go repeat this statement...
True my the we are not saints but if u want to scam..please scam responsibly.. Not like the greedy Hushpuppi and the Idiot that called me last two days telling me that he is a manager from Access bank branch and i should send my ATM card details..I told him he never start..say boys don graduate from this style na
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by laribari(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2020
Finnese001:

but you always dream of dressing up in Gucci like puppi

owning exotic cars like puppi

living large like puppi

bro puppi is an inspiration

to be very honest with you bro, my biggest dream in life is to own a gospel radio station and run a health/medical foundation that will take care of low income teachers, retired police (junior officers), babies of under 5 years and older people from 50 years and above. My inspiration to do this comes from several situations.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by LINTUNE(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
bigiyaro:
lolzzz, rims that have been confiscated by Dubai police, from laptops to phones even flash drives, Dubai police collected every thing, his stupid arse will soon be thrown in jail, your mentor has nothing not even a dime, his accounts will be cleared to atleast refund some of the 1.9 million people he stole from, as for you, it will soon be your turn.
reply that guy, at ur own peril, he is really daft and very myopic...
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
laribari:

to be very honest with you bro, my biggest dream in life is to own a gospel radio station and run a health/medical foundation that will take care of low income teachers, retired police (junior officers), babies of under 5 years and older people from 50 years and above. My inspiration to do this comes from several situations.

Amen to your prayers bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / MRM Vs Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.