Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi (8529 Views)

Street Interview, What Nigerians Are Saying About Hushpuppi / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by paulolee(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2020
people dey o
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Isaiah 61 vs 6
New International Version
And you will be called priests of the LORD, you will be named ministers of our God. You will feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast.

New Living Translation
You will be called priests of the LORD, ministers of our God. You will feed on the treasures of the nations and boast in their riches.

English Standard Version
but you shall be called the priests of the LORD; they shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the wealth of the nations, and in their glory you shall boast

lol, this one weak me ah swear

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by bigiyaro(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Even in jail,your finances in 20 years won't be up to what he spends on his Rims cheesy
lolzzz, rims that have been confiscated by Dubai police, from laptops to phones even flash drives, Dubai police collected every thing, his stupid arse will soon be thrown in jail, your mentor has nothing not even a dime, his accounts will be cleared to atleast refund some of the 1.9 million people he stole from, as for you, it will soon be your turn.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2020
I do see some useless wannabe fraudsters on this forum bragging about how they're about to blow and all those rubbish. Your days are numbered.

If you want to brag, let it be legit. Look at Mayweather. He brags like a king — he doesn't scam people.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2020
DominusPrime:

None. Absolutely none. But they have very obvious means by which they made their billions and these means are verifiable online e.g. Facebook, Amazon etc. You are avoiding my question. Why have you chosen a fraudster as your inspiration?

do you think it's a child play to pull such stunts, HUSH deserves an international award
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2020
21cents:

so sayeth a fellow thief like HushPuppy.

you think most us glorify illgotten money and reason like you?

what can't you guys be inspired by Successful businessmen like Tony Elumelu, adenuga, Bill gates and Co who built their empires from scratch legitimately without needing to scam 1.9 million victims?

oh you don't want to work hard/smart like them. but you want live large like them?

no one is stopping you. continue okay?... your own orange dress is waiting for you after you meet your Waterloo

If you think those you mention doesn't cut corners then you must be an idiot!There is no such thing as Legit businessman,it's just a phrase to those who do things by the papers.

And yes I live hushpupy because I love big thieves.Its an inspiration,no be all those guys set dey use ritual do Yahoo.This guy is pure Azaman.A tech criminal, jeez!

Do you know what it means to work with several techs ,sane time, breaking walks,hacking databases and smiling to the bank? cheesy

Yet you love movies like prison break,24,money heist....spend so much time watching it.This is the real life scenario man! cool

The guy inspires me.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
lolzzz, rims that have been confiscated by Dubai police, from laptops to phones even flash drives, Dubai police collected every thing, his stupid arse will soon be thrown in jail, your mentor has nothing not even a dime, his accounts will be cleared to atleast refund some of the 1.9 million people he stole from, as for you, it will soon be your turn.

let's see how it goes then, we are following
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:
I do see some useless wannabe fraudsters on this forum bragging about how they're about to blow and all those rubbish. Your days are numbered.

If you want to brag, let it be legit. Look at Mayweather. He brags like a king — he doesn't scam people.

but he is a drug lord
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

If you think those you mention doesn't cut corners then you must be an idiot!There is no such thing as Legit businessman,it's just a phrase to those who do things by the papers.

And yes I live hushpupy because I love big thieves.Its an inspiration,no be all those guys set dey use ritual do Yahoo.This guy is pure Azaman.A tech criminal, jeez!

Do you know what it means to work with several techs ,sane time, breaking walks,hacking databases and smiling to the bank? cheesy

Yet you love movies like prison break,24,money heist....spend so much time watching it.This is the real life scenario man! cool

The guy inspires me.

don't mind those hypocrites, na their way

make puppi come NL say him want do give away now, you will be surprised say even lala go follow drop him aza

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

do you think it's a child play to pull such stunts, HUSH deserves an international award

Now you are talking. That's all I wanted to confirm. You support and encourage fraud. It's all good my brother. We have a right as adults to choose our paths. Have a wonderful day sir. All the best smiley
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

Them no no ooooo.
Them think say na 4am to 10 pm job for Lagos traffic.Hahahahaha
Or to carry broom and umbrella dey hustle for political thieves. grin

Them done forget say these correct azaman get responsibility.Na still them go dey send messages;

1. Abeg my oga my wife just born through C's no money to comot from hospital. -200k

2. Please my house rent expired,no money please help me God will reward you - 150k

3.Sir my father just died,even to buy coffin no money.sir please I am ashamed to beg but please help me- -350k

4. Sir I am sick,I have kidney problems and on dialysis don't allow me to die please. - "send me your account number"

5. Sir, my baby is sick and my wife abandoned me,help me to treat her.She is all I have - "give me your wife number make I talk to her,na money wey you no get,don't worry j go try"-500k

6. Sir help me my pikin,as a widow no good to chop nothing nothing - 100k

7. Sir help your boy.No money for school fees and my exam is approaching - 60k

8. Sir I have an accident and broke my leg , doctor say I need 300k else dey will cut the leg.Sir I am crying everyday - 200k

9. Sir I will commit suicide.I am tired I lost my job I don't wish to live - 150k

10. Sir please I want to go for IVF and I don't have enough money, please don't allow me die childless my husband people are threatening to pursue me - 250k

Yet them no like criminal? grin
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

don't mind those hypocrites, na their way

make puppi come NL say him want do give away now, you will be surprised say even lala go follow drop him aza

Even them self go open another account beg thief for money.How many of their politicians dey do online give away?
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2020
bigiyaro:

LMAO!
Make them conficate na.Guy lived the dream big time!He enjoyed his life though short lived.

Life goes on no matter what.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by bigiyaro(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

LMAO!
Make them conficate na.Guy lived the dream big time!He enjoyed his life though short lived.

Life goes on no matter what.
enjoy keh?
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Them no no ooooo.
Them think say na 4am to 10 pm job for Lagos traffic.Hahahahaha
Or to carry broom and umbrella dey hustle for political thieves. grin

Them done forget say these correct azaman get responsibility.Na still them go dey send messages;

1. Abeg my oga my wife just born through C's no money to comot from hospital. -200k

2. Please my house rent expired,no money please help me God will reward you - 150k

3.Sir my father just died,even to buy coffin no money.sir please I am ashamed to beg but please help me- -350k

4. Sir I am sick,I have kidney problems and on dialysis don't allow me to die please. - "send me your account number"

5. Sir, my baby is sick and my wife abandoned me,help me to treat her.She is all I have - "give me your wife number make I talk to her,na money wey you no get,don't worry j go try"-500k

6. Sir help me my pikin,as a widow no good to chop nothing nothing - 100k

7. Sir help your boy.No money for school fees and my exam is approaching - 60k

8. Sir I have an accident and broke my leg , doctor say I need 300k else dey will cut the leg.Sir I am crying everyday - 200k

9. Sir I will commit suicide.I am tired I lost my job I don't wish to live - 150k

10. Sir please I want to go for IVF and I don't have enough money, please don't allow me die childless my husband people are threatening to pursue me - 250k

Yet them no like criminal? grin

you no lie bro, just enter emoney or other celebraties comment box and you go tire

NIGERIANS ARE FAKE HYPOCRITES
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Rule number one!

Don't keep a social media account,be anonymous if you must. hushpupy messed with that rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by EmekaBlue(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

He is affiliated with an Estate in Abuja,so I heard.
make dem no come seize his shares their join o
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

you no lie bro, just enter emoney or other celebraties comment box and you go tire

NIGERIANS ARE FAKE HYPOCRITES

That one na inbox you don c phone own?
That's why them dey too switch off phones na.
If you see phones own you go laugh tire.

Infact the last one someone screenshot and sent to me,

"My oga abeg find me money, my wife don born and we dey hospital.Even the first one I marry dey house dey suffer with me".

I laugh sotee I begin piss. grin
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2020
EmekaBlue:
make dem no come seize his shares their join o

Well no be every him go declare
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by ForestHill: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2020
LastProphet:
There's this tribe in Nigeria that get taught from home that criticism of any 'successful' person must be out of jealousy and nothing else, only jealousy. You can see their home video stories filled with that dumb narrative. That is the only tribe in Nigeria where you find both educated and uneducated folks having exactly the same opinion. And they are the dumbest race but the last to know it. Imagine someone that's going to suffer the consequence of hushpuppis criminality coming to NL to defend him. This slow person will suffer humiliation like was done to me at franport recently because of these shortsighted imbeciles. Tueh
I disagree! Even the world's most educated people finds them super smart. Get your facts right.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by selemempe: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2020
LastProphet:

Those he scammed are animals? Your tribe responsible for all the hatred nigeria enjoys and you somehow think its smartness? How many yoruba have come out to defend the lowlife? Eyah
why are yorubas always so tribalistic and angry all the time. How do you know what tribe this guy is from and how did you just make this about tribe?
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Rule number one!

Don't keep a social media account,be anonymous if you must. hushpupy messed with that rule.

he allowed fame to get the best of him

Ray really bleeped most of our female celebraties
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
enjoy keh?

Do you have the kind of money he has? EVEN now most of it is seized?
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

he allowed fame to get the best of him

Ray really bleeped most of our female celebraties

Tonto inclusive.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by darleenje: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:
hate him or love him, Nigga is an inspiration.

many of you are just hating on him because hush was living your dream

Oga you no get a sense. If everyone lived like him before him, where would he had been. Abi you think those he scammed can't turn to crime too?
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by darleenje: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2020
LastProphet:
There's this tribe in Nigeria that get taught from home that criticism of any 'successful' person must be out of jealousy and nothing else, only jealousy. You can see their home video stories filled with that dumb narrative. That is the only tribe in Nigeria where you find both educated and uneducated folks having exactly the same opinion. And they are the dumbest race but the last to know it. Imagine someone that's going to suffer the consequence of hushpuppis criminality coming to NL to defend him. This slow person will suffer humiliation like was done to me at franport recently because of these shortsighted imbeciles. Tueh

Why can't you stick to an issue without being tribalistic?
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by darleenje: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

we Nigerians are just hypocrites, many people here prays to be like hush, some was on his page begging for give away, now he is in deep shit, we now remember he is fraudster

Are you ok? That I pray to be like him does it mean I pray to tow his lines of action? Is Mark not better than him?
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2020
darleenje:

Oga you no get a sense. If everyone lived like him before him, where would he had been. Abi you think those he scammed can't turn to crime too?

your cent bro
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by chiiraq802(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Your opinion tho!!!

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Why I support people like hush,no be these ones wey dey use pant do G.I am talking about intelligent tech Criminals not ritualists is because Nigeria purely a useless and worthless country.
These are the kind of people the US employ as detectives and high class fraud investigators for mulit national companies.They put them to proper use by establishing good systems.

Many of your police men use Torchlight phones, how those ones fit operate desktop or even understand database?
Nonsense
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by darleenje: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

I will defend him because dude never scam your papa

hush is a class on his own, dude has my Respect all day

How do you know he didn't scam people close to him? You are a rotten egg.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2020
darleenje:

Are you ok? That I pray to be like him does it mean I pray to tow his lines of action? Is Mark not better than him?

mark and his Facebook also takes part in some election shady deals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? / The Night My Husband Sex Me Raw / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook, Are They Lesbians? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.